Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141611 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
fredoooooo:

Cable na una time , enjoy am to the fullest tongue
Fredooooooo
I hope it last till,the end ooooo
Make barca and bayern fans no laugh us
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Krasid:
Lord please reconstitute the nerve cells of Barca fans.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
usbcable:

He allege we get easy teams

We got ATM twice and beat them twice one of which we won la decima.

By his logic ATM is easy team(at least they won UEL twice consecutively) yet Barca is yet to defeat them in UCL
don't count d final ....that doesn't require a draw

he said " maddead get easy opponent in the draw" and that is true

stop hiding under the one of last season.... only once!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
pelvicky:
don't count d final ....that doesn't require a draw

he said " maddead get easy opponent in the draw" and that is true

stop hiding under the one of last season.... only once!
we defeated them.
Once or not and that is fact.

In your 2 trials you lost. That my friend is another fact.

At the least you now understand what i was referring to.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
usbcable:

we defeated them.
Once or not and that is fact.

In your 2 trials you lost. That my friend is another fact.

At the least you now understand what i was referring to.
who said I didn't I understand b4

just surprise u pick ATM out of your numerous cheap draw
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
usbcable:

Fredooooooo
I hope it last till,the end ooooo
Make barca and bayern fans no laugh us

Cable this is where you need to Carry your ablution water kettle and start prayer o . grin cheesy grin
The Zidane effect is working for you guys now , what else do you want again .
Coded01 , dmcdad and bykebyke don pay for instruments that I am very sure of grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
pelvicky:
who said I didn't I understand b4

just surprise u pick ATM out of your numerous cheap draw
I choose ATM cause he mentioned barca.
okay
2 seasons ago
it was schalke then dortmund then bayern then ATM.
are those teams UEL teams.
we even played dortmund and bayern home first.

Dayo wont forget the 0-4 bashing they received at our hands. grin
so where is the history of cheap draw a coming from?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
fredoooooo:

Cable this is where you need to Carry your ablution water kettle and start prayer o . grin cheesy grin
Coded01 , dmcdad and bykebyke don pay for instruments that I am very sure of grin grin
ddippset knows about my paroles sef wink

By God's grace na RM get this trophy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Castilla lost to PSG in the youth UCL
howevet Mayoral equalled the goal scoring record for a season.

Agueto scoring an hatrick is a warning to RM.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYBODY.
not even after loosing out to Juve.

I hope the boys have learnt their lessons.

BTW
Ronnie needs aome rest sadly the chance passed away yesterday. Zizzou shoulda substituted him along with Benz and Bale
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Krasid

remember when barca fans were comparing Cr to Neymar.

see the below. they wont say jack now oooo.
lols

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:
Krasid

lols
not all barca fans,neymar has a lot to learn eg how to perfect a (tap in)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:
Krasid

lols
Yeah.Now the 'ambitionless one' has more goals than Neymar and equal to their D10S.Let's hope they maintain their form against Valencia today.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2016
James seems to be in very impressive form these days.
Am really tempted to see if Zizzou includes him in the starting lineup against Citey.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Krasid:
Yeah.Now the 'ambitionless one' has more goals than Neymar and equal to their D10S.Let's hope they maintain their form against Valencia today.
whois D10S?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2016
nuff said...Keylord "of GKs" Navas.

na wa for our hollywood midfielder. the guy can fear sha.
lol

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:
whois D10S?
The midget.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:
James seems to be in very impressive form these days.
Am really tempted to see if Zizzou includes him in the starting lineup against Citey.
In place of who? Casemiro has done a fanstastic job covering the back four, whilst Kroos and Modric have been equally good in controlling the tempo of the game.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Krasid:
In place of who? Casemiro has done a fanstastic job covering the back four, whilst Kroos and Modric have been equally good in controlling the tempo of the game.
haaa...pls tell oga usbcable oo..hehe...james can be used in the league matches...but he doesnt track back like toni neither does he compliment modric in midfield...because if u check it...in the mf trio of casemeiro,kros nd modric...modric is comfortable goin forward more...nd toni is comfortable sitting back almost on d same line with d dm to start the play nd well we know for casemeiro(wish i cud get d spellin right)...so if u tk out toni for james...u r basically lookin to give away midfield control really especially if its against a technical team who can play thru d middle also...my 2 cents
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GBR1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sources say James is almost guaranteed to leave Madrid this summer.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
GBR1:
Sources say James is almost guaranteed to leave Madrid this summer.

coughs coughs.

heno dey go no where.
the only person likely to leave is Isco.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

haaa...pls tell oga usbcable oo..hehe...james can be used in the league matches...but he doesnt track back like toni neither does he compliment modric in midfield...because if u check it...in the mf trio of casemeiro,kros nd modric...modric is comfortable goin forward more...nd toni is comfortable sitting back almost on d same line with d dm to start the play nd well we know for casemeiro(wish i cud get d spellin right)...so if u tk out toni for james...u r basically lookin to give away midfield control really especially if its against a technical team who can play thru d middle also...my 2 cents

Not Case off course.

I was considering benching Kroos for him.

James is faster (not the fastest in the team though) than Kroos vis Attacks build up.

James brings more potency to our attack line anytime he is on the pitch.

Truth is am not a fan of Kroos especially not when he is constantly being played as the DM. An experiment that has never worked in 2 seasons.
He is better off as a CM not a DM.

If we face ATM Kroos should be on the bench. He has not the physicality to combat the ATM marines. and he is not the best at attacks.
Balance wise he is goos as in not full attack and not full defence.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GBR1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:

coughs coughs.

heno dey go no where.
the only person likely to leave is Isco.

We'll see about that, but you heard it first here.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
yeah...i understand wat u r sayin...nd u hv only mentioned the attackin part...wat about the defensive aspect of playin atletico...i consider it better seeing kroos dan james defending...nd we all know playin kroos in dat dm position was not his fault but d coaches who dint trust casemeiro...nd also dont forget last season..illara's form was smtin worse dan a girl on her period....which wud u prefer...
a team dat can score goals but still put up a better defensive effort..or d one dat can score but still let in goals which will be more due to a more exposed defense nd midfield...no way..i choose the first sir...
i'd advocate for james if we had a dm in d mould of xavi alonso...but wel...this is wat we gat... usbcable
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
first to blink looses out on la L iga

hala madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
don't give yourself hope angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
pelvicky:
don't give yourself hope angry

at this point that is what kept us so far and should see us through
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Badosqi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
This season
BBC
Liga: 69 goals 24 assists 76 apps
UCL: 20 goals 5 assists 22 apps

MSN
Liga: 69 goals 32 assists 84 apps
UCL: 17 goals 8 assists 25 apps

As of now... Barca's MSN (86 goals) has played 11 more games than Real Madrid's BBC (89 goals) in La Liga & Champions League
BBC is greater than MSN.

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
bale and his injuries don too much
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
lovin dis final lap in laliga... great win for d boiz.. hope cr7 is gonna be fine...dude needs to rest.. kai..no dm nd bale for d next game ooo..jesu!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.