Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140268 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2013
A-40:
Where is that ninja I was telling about Lewandoski sorry I mean Lewangoalski
and dude was mentioning Varane? Va-who?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Varane they said, Ronaldo they said,Mourinho they said,La Decima they said loool how about La Decima-tion

eih mr man,

disappear jare.

no worry return leg dey.

who say we no fit win return leg with our own 3-0.
grin
varane played needed support from pepe that was tasked with taking out lewandowski. pepe and coentrao were out of sorts all through the night.
not to worry this will be rectified with the return of arbeloa in the return fixure.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 6:02am On Apr 25, 2013
usbcable:

eih mr man,

disappear jare.

no worry return leg dey.

who say we no fit win return leg with our own 3-0.
grin
varane played needed support from pepe that was tasked with taking out lewandowski. pepe and coentrao were out of sorts all through the night.
not to worry this will be rectified with the return of arbeloa in the return fixure.
If Lewandowski,Gotze,Gundogan and Reus are fit for the 2nd leg you guys might as well not set foot on the pitch! And I'm not saying this cos you guys lost 4-1 naa y'all don't just match up well with them unlike Barca you people would actually dominate possession while they do to you what you do to Barca
This Messi vs C.Ronaldo arms race has left two very unbalanced teams in Madrid and Barca and needs to stop or it would be the same song and dance

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
HahaMadrid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
la masia ko, la trebor ni. grin

Real can still go through. I remember Chelsea were down and out at one time against barca but Duff and co scored 3 goals in 15 mins at The Bridge. Blitz. pam pam. o ti tan. It aint over yet.

Personally, I think JM got it wrong last night. Why Essien no play? was he injured or something?

but mehn, lewangoalski was badt last night. got to give credit to the guy. A great performance.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2013

Buaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, i'll tell LewanGOALski ooooooo!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleekdot(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by logica(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
FBS: Why Essien no play? was he injured or something?
So you didn't know he was injured? Why not get info before commenting?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleekdot(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2013
logica: So you didn't know he was injured? Why not get info before commenting?
why not learn how to read properly before replying to my post. you no see question mark there?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paduskinosa: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Ronaldo is injured o! my fellow galacticos

is there any hope for us next week?

http://champions.sportsblog.com/post/37775/cristiano_ronaldo_out_with_injury.html
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
paduskinosa: Ronaldo is injured o! my fellow galacticos

is there any hope for us next week?

http://champions.sportsblog.com/post/37775/cristiano_ronaldo_out_with_injury.html

"if true at all at all" its a strategy to rest him ahead of tuesday.
BTW,
never seen you here before?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
FBS: la masia ko, la trebor ni. grin

Real can still go through. I remember Chelsea were down and out at one time against barca but Duff and co scored 3 goals in 15 mins at The Bridge. Blitz. pam pam. o ti tan. It aint over yet.

Personally, I think JM got it wrong last night. Why Essien no play? was he injured or something?

but mehn, lewangoalski was badt last night. got to give credit to the guy. A great performance.

Splendid preformance from the Pole.
although with no margin for error from RM we can still nick three past them come tuesday just as you said.

I only hope Arbeloa and Dimaria play well come tuesday.

I believe if the following squad is lined up on tuesday we have a greater chance of beating them.

Lopez
Arbeloa----Varane---Ramos----Coentrao
Khedira----Alonso
Dimaria----Ozil---ronaldo
Benzema

Varane was left to do most of the defending
ozil was the only functional midfielder
and roonie... nothing more to say

we done it before teams have done it before so why cant we do it again

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
A-40:

If Lewandowski,Gotze,Gundogan and Reus are fit for the 2nd leg you guys might as well not set foot on the pitch! And I'm not saying this cos you guys lost 4-1 naa y'all don't just match up well with them unlike Barca you people would actually dominate possession while they do to you what you do to Barca
This Messi vs C.Ronaldo arms race has left two very unbalanced teams in Madrid and Barca and needs to stop or it would be the same song and dance

I quite agree with your last point.

however, its somewhat late for that now.
our own still better, we score goal get made attempts unlike a certain club that also conceeded 4 goals gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
sadSadly the squad line up for the match against atleti excludes arbeloa.

and I see that as a problem.

what on earth is mou thinking. the guy has not played in three weeks and the next thing Bam he will be fielded come tuesday.angry

he should have been played this match to gain some fitness .

I might just say hasta la vista bye bye to wembley grin sad undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by logica(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
FBS:
why not learn how to read properly before replying to my post. you no see question mark there?
You will then need to learn how to even put words together to make sentences.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
logica: You will then need to learn how to even put words together to make sentences.

he simply was asking why Essien was not played.
prolly he didnt know dude was injuured
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=20pt]"We have to set a trap"[/size]
Alfredo di Stéfano 04/26/2013

"We have to stop thinking about what has happened. The best way to change something is by controlling our thoughts; eliminating the negative, there's no other way. I've forgotten about the dreadful defeat because all is not lost; we have a second chance.

"Devising a strategy is an art and there's time for that. Firstly, anxiety has to be completely eliminated. To be in front of the goal with the cool of someone battling in the desert for a drink of water; the only thing that matters is reaching that pool of precious liquid, whether it's imaginary or not.

"Like when someone smart plays dumb: trick them, that's what I'm talking about. And definitely set a trap for them. Frustrations need to be overcome, emotions kept under control and we need to know how to play them on our home turf.

"This isn't the time for finger pointing. It's a team effort. Real is the master of its fate and the captain of its soul - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The faint-hearted should stay at home. Sorry, in Madrid, because I believe the 'Los Blancos' faithful will be with our team at Wembley.

“Fight or die, because the Germans operate like automated machines. Their key weapon is Teutonic pride, which works for them in all areas, be it football, economics or science. Sometimes, Germany seems an island in the middle of Europe, in its own bubble and thanks to the Nazi leaders being mad, insane, crazy...the whole of Europe did not end up speaking German. Whether we like it or not, German is the language of football at the moment".
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
usbcable: sadSadly the squad line up for the match against atleti excludes arbeloa.

and I see that as a problem.

what on earth is mou thinking. the guy has not played in three weeks and the next thing Bam he will be fielded come tuesday.angry

he should have been played this match to gain some fitness .

I might just say hasta la vista bye bye to wembley grin sad undecided
Loool really ehn una and Dortmund play similar fast paced counter-attacking styles the key is their players are younger and fitter! So na proper case of cunning man die cunning man bury am. You guys would probably end up having the bulk of possession while they sit back and pounce on any turnovers! Its not looking good bruh
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
A-40:

Loool really ehn una and Dortmund play similar fast paced counter-attacking styles the key is their players are younger and fitter! So na proper case of cunning man die cunning man bury am. You guys would probably end up having the bulk of possession while they sit back and pounce on any turnovers! Its not looking good bruh

what we lacked majorly in the night was atitude.
the bulk of the squad played like lost souls dumb founded by the pace of the dortmund players.

may be if the team especially the defence showed more alertness after the start of the second half we may be looking at a more respectable scoreline
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pepe was too laid back, Özil didn't defend and Alonso and Khedira couldn't pinch the ball

[size=20pt]Who does Mou blame?[/size]

Come the end of the game in Dortmund, Mourinho was very upset with four of his best players: Pepe, Alonso, Khedira and Özil. The Portuguese manager believes that the individual performance of each of these players was far below potential and that the team crumbled due to failings in its main supporting pillar.

Pepe was given the opportunity to reclaim his position of starting centre-back: he failed. Lewandowski completely outfoxed him in the box for two of Borussia's goals, and came out on top in all types of duels, losing his marker at will and winning all aerial challenges.

Over and above the occasional mistake, Mourinho's disappointment in Pepe was his apparently philosophical attitude, which was a far cry from the aggressiveness, intensity and anticipation that made the Portuguese one of the best defenders in the world. Pepe finished the game without committing a single foul, as did Varane.

Mourinho had entrusted Alonso and Khedira with protecting his back line from Dortmund's counter-attacks through Reus, Götze and Blaszczykowski. They failed in their mission too, recovering the ball much less often than they usually do - Khedira eight times and Alonso just six.

Reus was roaming the area in front of Sergio at will, completely abandoned by Özil who never came back to help. Mourinho was also depending on Özil to inspire the team, but he didn't show enough glimpses of genius on the night, although the problem the coach will probably be more concerned about is his defensive laziness

the article just confirms what i had been saying Pepe was the major culprit in the Lewangoalski Murder case
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dortmund's starting XI

Langerak - Kirch, Santana, Hummels, Großkreutz - Sahin, Kehl - Hofmann, Leitner, Bittencourt - Schieber

Hehehehe
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
scrappy or not we won the derby again.
making it forteen years now since they last beat us home or away.

sadly not many good news presently,

ronnie seems not 100% fit, so is arbeloa *sighs*

lets just hoep for the best come tuesday and we play the games of our lives and defeat BVB Dortmund and scale through to the final.

I dont even know whether to rejoice or be sad at Webb being the referee.

If the defence holds up to its expectations and at least either benzeama or higuain just miraculously play well on the night then we have a better chance at going through.

HALA MADRID
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
A-40:
Dortmund's starting XI

Langerak - Kirch, Santana, Hummels, Großkreutz - Sahin, Kehl - Hofmann, Leitner, Bittencourt - Schieber

Hehehehe

coughs, clears throat.

sad for us? nope.
i really dont guve a bleep who played or will play for them come tuesday.

all i hope for is that the defence holds the line and the attack takes whatever slim chance comes it way on the night because the chances will most likely be few and far in between the minutes.

So if we get Four shots on goal lets hope they take all four or at least three.
and if they attempt four shots at goal the defence is able to Arrow all their offensive gestures.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AlyricistLaura: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
This isn't 1968, Madrid are Finished.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
off the football pitch.

The Basket Ball team defeated the Barcelona BBall team
78 - 65 to top the log at the end of the season.

Now we think of London and the Euroleague Semi finals where we face thesame opponents once more.

Hopefully mother luck shines on the team again.

HALA MADRID BALONCESTOS
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
This isn't 1968, Madrid are Finished.

agreed it isnt 1968, but when you read the achievements of your predecesors it gives you some form of motivation to achieve similar feats of greatness.

or why do you think people praise their ancestral lineage? its to sike themselves up for any challenge no matter how great or formidable the obstacle confronting them is.

hence once Again.

[size=20pt]HALA MADRID[/size]
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AlyricistLaura: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ok, if you say so bro.

Optimal Optimism is a Beautiful Thing

I'll come visit this thread Tuesday Bro
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
will be expecting you then.
and mehn would I welcome you witha bottle of coke if we happen to qualify even if the chances are less than 10%.

wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AlyricistLaura: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Touché My Friend..Touché

The Champagnes on Ice don't worry.

Viva Jose Mourinho

But Joder Madrid!

[img]http://mlblogsbombersbeat.files./2009/09/champagne20on20ice.jpg[/img]
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
usbcable:

coughs, clears throat.

sad for us? nope.
i really dont guve a bleep who played or will play for them come tuesday.

all i hope for is that the defence holds the line and the attack takes whatever slim chance comes it way on the night because the chances will most likely be few and far in between the minutes.

So if we get Four shots on goal lets hope they take all four or at least three.
and if they attempt four shots at goal the defence is able to Arrow all their offensive gestures.
Dortmund was the last team you guys could have hoped to be drawn with! I was 100% sure they would beat y'all the only thing that scared me was inexperience. They are a matchup nightmare for Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
To be honest, I'd always known those black and yellow boys are a terror to us, but didn't think we'd lose to that margin mehn!!

More Like Forgetting The La Decima ...

Kai!!

How do we get 3 Goals margin ahead of these boys without conceding ??

@Usbcable"" That Day Mehn,I wasn't Myself....

I was vexed to the bone"

Like We Went there to Pay Homage to them boys...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.