Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1142002 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Germaindefoe:
what the fúçk is going on how can we be losing 3 nil to man shitty of all people
The players are probably a little bit tired after a hectic season. We will come good once the season starts.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Germaindefoe:
what the fúçk is going on how can we be losing 3 nil to man shitty of all people

Jet lag, unusual topography.

It's preseason, they'll get their shìt together once our campaign kicks off.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sanchez01: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Germaindefoe:
It is only the ICC and not something to be taken seriously. Zidane seems to be trying out the youngsters now like he did against Man United.

Besides, we cannot lose sight of August 8 just because we are playing a pre season tournament that wouldn't really count.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2017
monerozi5590:

Election has come and gone already.... He won unopposed.

Nobody contested against him.
But its a habit he exhibits every election year.

This one won't be an exception.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 3:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Morata's sale will haunt the team

Defence is shitty
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Although it's pre season but finishing last is a blow to the prestige of the club.

Another name for our pre season disaster is Bale. No class at all and for how long do we have to wait for him to step up, when he is 38?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Rajmeista:
Although it's pre season but finishing last is a blow to the prestige of the club.

Another name for our pre season disaster is Bale. No class at all and for how long do we have to wait for him to step up, when he is 38?

The earlier you guys sell Bale the better! You guys were scammed grin

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Rajmeista:

Might be time to accept that Bale is past his prime. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2017
At what age haba?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bale had better up his game.
4 years back we were comparing Bale with Naymar but just look at today, Bale is not even close to Neymar.
what happened with Bale over the years?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Injuries
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Asensio finding the back of the net before Bale and Benzema who started the pre season much earlier is a big reason to worry. These two have repeatedly justified their unreliability in the absence of CR7. Real Madrid will always concede no matter how solid the defence may appear and I can't remember the last time we kept Barca from scoring. This means we will definitely concede in the Super Copa and our only chance is the attack as both the defence and midfield will continue to chase Barca players as they always do. Therefore our attack can't continue like this.

With this present situation, I wouldn't mind if crazy Perez signed Mbappe at any cost.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rajmeista:
Asensio finding the back of the net before Bale and Benzema who started the pre season much earlier is a big reason to worry. These two have repeatedly justified their unreliability in the absence of CR7. Real Madrid will always concede no matter how solid the defence may appear and I can't remember the last time we kept Barca from scoring. This means we will definitely concede in the Super Copa and our only chance is the attack as both the defence and midfield will continue to chase Barca players as they always do. Therefore our attack can't continue like this.

With this present situation, I wouldn't mind if crazy Perez signed Mbappe at any cost.
Mbappe is overrated and you guys should stop reading too much into preseason, we are usually looking poor in preseasons and shift gears in real competitions
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Usbcable!... Robben has had more injuries in his career than Bale.
Robben keeps getting better each day that passes by. He is like an old wine.
The truth is that Bale is not that good.
Bale's greatest strength is his speed and he is losing it already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Walahi, if Bale's legs weren't made of glass, he would have achieved so much. I don't doubt his talent, I think he still has much to offer. But just stay fit for a season(or 90% of the season) for goodness sake.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herrmes: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rajmeista:
And I thought Madrid was making sensible activities in the transfer market this summer. Haven't they learned any lesson from Bale's transfer? 180 million Euros for a player nobody knew two seasons ago? That's outrageous.

I know Mbappe will definitely leave Monaco as most of the team key players had gone, but 180 with 20 millions add ons for me is a no no.

Perez use your brain.
Two seasons ago he was 16
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Krasid:
Walahi, if Bale's legs weren't made of glass, he would have achieved so much. I don't doubt his talent, I think he still has much to offer. But just stay fit for a season(or 90% of the season) for goodness sake.

If only the dude can stay healthy a whole season.

Wonders would happen from him.

I hope this season marks the beginning of top notch fitness from the squad.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by EmmGee: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2017
usbcable:

If only the dude can stay healthy a whole season.

Wonders would happen from him.

I hope this season marks the beginning of top notch fitness from the squad.
Did he play well
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
I saw so many 'Ifs' about Bale. Does Real Madrid appear to be a club that banks on ifs? I don't think so. We are yet to start the season and he's already having a knock. Abeg, Perez should just sell him while Man Utd still dey form maga.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
When is the super cup as in time?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Tuesday 08.08.17 7:45 pm
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nathaniel007(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2017
usbcable:
When is the super cup as in time?
13- 08- 2017 10pm camp nou, 2nd leg 16- 08- 2017 10pm bernabeu
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iamnlia(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rajmeista:
I saw so many 'Ifs' about Bale. Does Real Madrid appear to be a club that banks on ifs? I don't think so. We are yet to start the season and he's already having a knock. Abeg, Perez should just sell him while Man Utd still dey form maga.

We need to offload bale abeg... How can he be having a knock now, after playing rubbish in preseason.

Sell Bale for Lottin or Ousmane.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iamnlia(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hope we inserted buyout clause in Mariano Diaz's contract lipsrsealed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Ororo makes mockery of their greatness cool cool

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Diaz is way better than Borja Mayoral.

Diaz is a beast and i know he will do well in Lyon.

I pity Zidane because he lacks the powers to decide which player stays or goes.

Perez calls the shot in the transfer market. He decides who stays or leaves.

Furthermore, of all the coaches Madrid has had since 2000 only Mourinho has had a say in the transfer market.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2017
monerozi5590:
Diaz is way better than Borja Mayoral.

Diaz is a beast and i know he will do well in Lyon.

I pity Zidane because he lacks the powers to decide which player stays or goes.

Perez calls the shot in the transfer market. He decides who stays or leaves.

Furthermore, of all the coaches Madrid has had since 2000 only Mourinho has had a say in the transfer market.

I call bullshit judging by the way Zizou chooses his team list, he dropped James from UCL final squad ffs
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I call bullshit judging by the way Zizou chooses his team list, he dropped James from UCL final squad ffs

I didn't catch your drift. Can be clearer sir!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
monerozi5590:

I didn't catch your drift. Can be clearer sir!

looking at the way Zizou selects his team, he benches any player he feels like benching, he was playing 3M asensio ahead of 88M James, playing 1M carvajal ahead of 30M Danilo, benching James and using Casimiro; I can't say he's being controlled
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

looking at the way Zizou selects his team, he benches any player he feels like benching, he was playing 3M asensio ahead of 88M James, playing 1M carvajal ahead of 30M Danilo, benching James and using Casimiro; I can't say he's being controlled

I didn't mean team selection but transfers.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
monerozi5590:

I didn't mean team selection but transfers.

you don't know that for sure bro, what proof do you have that selling Mariano wasn't Zizou's decision?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.