Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160939 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Miremoses1:
they can only leave if zidane remains coach next season.
getting a new coach is that the best thing?
zidane's pay off after just signing a new contract would be expensive.

apart from enrique, there is not a trophy winning attack minded FC manager that is readily available. i don't fancy low what is his experience managing at club level, day in day out?

i don't want isco especially asensio to leave, if one must leave then i pray it's isco not asensio even for 120M, i believe that asensio has great potential and i read enrique wants him in chelsea. if we must fire zidane let's hire enrique.

that low, to me na risk.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
MoR2:
getting a new coach is that the best thing?
zidane's pay off after just signing a new contract would be expensive.

apart from enrique, there is not a trophy winning attack minded FC manager that is readily available. i don't fancy low what is his experience managing at club level, day in day out?

i don't want isco especially asensio to leave, if one must leave then i pray it's isco not asensio even for 120M, i believe that asensio has great potential and i read enrique wants him in chelsea. if we must fire zidane let's hire enrique.

that low, to me na risk.
just saw a a pre match conference before the sociedad match. Zidane said he wants isco to retire in Madrid. They didn't ask him about asensio tho.

Like I said in on of my posts, zidane won't get a sack letter, he would rather re-sign.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Miremoses1:
just saw a a pre match conference before the sociedad match. Zidane said he wants isco to retire in Madrid. They didn't ask him about asensio tho.

Like I said in on of my posts, zidane won't get a sack letter, he would rather re-sign.
that means the hazard asensio swap is on, it would be better if asensio must go for 120m we should sane from man city instead.

is low the best option to manage us in place of zidane? has he managed any club before? i don't want a german van gaal in our team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
that means the hazard asensio swap is on, it would be better if asensio must go for 120m we should sane from man city instead.

is low the best option to manage us in place of zidane? has he managed any club before? i don't want a german van gaal in our team
I would rather take pochettino than Low. Why? Poche has club experience, but Low doesn't. I'm not saying he won't succeed as club coach, but moving directly from coaching a country to coaching a team like Madrid isn't cool to me. He should prove his worth with other clubs then we know his actual worth.

Asensio for hazard? That's a bad biz if you ask me. The only person that needs to leave is Benz. His becoming a joke to defenders.

Sane to Madrid? Bad joke bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Villarreal miss chance to put pressure on Real Madrid. Real Madrid shouldn't take sociedad lightly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please are you guys watching Mousa Dembele?

Madrid should go for him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
monerozi5590:

Please are you guys watching Mousa Dembele?

Madrid should go for him.
no jokes please
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
no jokes please

He is damn good.

He is the kind of player that is not afraid to receive the ball from deep and spread it across the pitch.

Madrid need that kind of player.

In our team only Modric and to some extent Isco can do that.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
monerozi5590:

He is damn good.

He is the kind of player that is not afraid to receive the ball from deep and spread it across the pitch.

Madrid need that kind of player.

In our team only Modric and to some extent Isco can do that.
I watched him play today. Saw his stats, his passing was up to 94% accurate. But that doesn't mean anything. His good in few, but disapears in most matches
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why is that Albino and Ramos not chopping bench?I even think Casemiro's dropping is for UCL

We don't need to win,a draw or a loss because Villarreal and Co aren't reliable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol. Zidane is a joke, you bench casemiro and you start vasque ahead of kovacic. I think kovacic should just leave. His better off, Ramos will eat another card today.

Anyways here is the Real Madrid XI: Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Kroos, Lucas Vázquez, Asensio; Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
Lol. Zidane is a joke, you bench casemiro and you start vasque ahead of kovacic. I think kovacic should just leave. His better off, Ramos will eat another card today.

Anyways here is the Real Madrid XI: Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Kroos, Lucas Vázquez, Asensio; Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.

He benched Casemiro and Bale because of PSG. Vazquez over Kovacic is because of the attack.

Issue is with the 4-4-2 formation. Should've been 4-3-3.

To me the remaining matches of this season are exhibitions. I don tire to complain because of Zidane. Mk e do as e lyk.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
If only CR7 did more of that this season.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
LordAdam16:
If only CR7 did more of that this season.

-Lord
I'm suprised to. First 10 mins has been good. Anyways there are more time. Another goal from Real, might decide this match.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
I'm suprised to. First 10 mins has been good. Anyways there are more time. Another goal from Real, might decide this match.

Asensio is phenomenal at his best.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
LordAdam16:

Asensio is phenomenal at his best.

-Lord
true.

BTW, no love story better than that of Marcelo and ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Done and dusted!

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ronaldo should just get the hattrick already.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:

And Benzema needs to appease his ancestors.

WTF! What else does he need?

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
I do like Asensio and Vazquez covering for Marcelo and Carvajal respectively.

Who's going to do that for them in the PSG game?

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
LordAdam16:
I do like Asensio and Vazquez covering for Marcelo and Carvajal respectively.

Who's going to do that for them in the PSG game?

-Lord
I noticed that too. I don't think asensio and vaz will start against psg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Madrid were poor in last weekend's draw with Levante, but they haven't had any problems today. Dreadful defending from Sociedad has made this an incredibly easy evening for Los Blancos, who already have the victory as good as wrapped up thanks to a brilliant first-half performance. With PSG coming up in a few days' time, this is exactly what we needed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
I watched him play today. Saw his stats, his passing was up to 94% accurate. But that doesn't mean anything. His good in few, but disapears in most matches

He doesn't disappear in most matches like you said.

Dembale has always been good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Madrid will always concede
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Benzema is just a huge waste.... What an opportunity wasted... He should be sold abeg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
confistified:
Benzema is just a huge waste.... What an opportunity wasted... He should be sold abeg
benzema wasn't in that match. Guess he was on vacation
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
I noticed that too. I don't think asensio and vaz will start against psg.

And notice both goals we conceded came from poor marking.

Again Benzema. I don't know.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
Madrid will always concede

If Vazquez and Asensio had played 90 minutes, I doubt Sociedad would have had as many chances as they did.

More important than their forward play was their defending. Asking Isco and Bale to put in the same amount of work is wishful thinking.

That's the stuff PSG would exploit. And that shabby play is one of the primal reasons we've been drawing and losing games.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
LordAdam16:

If Vazquez and Asensio had played 90 minutes, I doubt Sociedad would have had as many chances as they did.

More important than their forward play was their defending. Asking Isco and Bale to put in the same amount of work is wishful thinking.

That's the stuff PSG would exploit. And that shabby play is one of the primal reasons we've been drawing and losing games.

-Lord
true. Isco on the other hand was busy dribbling.
Hope to see asensio start ahead of Benz on Wednesday.

Glad to see bale looking sharp, he needs to be at his best. Next week.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miremoses1:
And that exactly he did

halaMadrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
engrMikemd:

And that exactly he did

halaMadrid
hope we keep the spirit high on Wednesday.

Halamadrid cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neymar1095(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Remember when people thought Real Madrid was back when they scored 5 in the first half vs Sevilla only for them to be knocked out by Leganes in CDR the same is going to happen in a few days, this time it's PSG 's turn to trash them

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: FirstbornWds and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.