Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1170747 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
2-2
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
usbcable!....I am not watching the match but following it on livescore. Please can you tell me why CR7 was substituted?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ramos has not been poor too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
monerozi5590:
usbcable!....I am not watching the match but following it on livescore. Please can you tell me why CR7 was substituted?

He was not injured that I know.

But he wasn't effective upfront either.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Modric Navas and Isco has been very good
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Carvalhal and Marcelo isn't impressing at all
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Miremoses1:
2-2

A result of wanting to playbout of the back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
And the game ends
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
usbcable:
Modric Navas and Isco has been very good

Ramos
Carvajal
Marcelo
were very poor especially in the second half
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
If we can't win lavente, how on earth can we win against in-form Real sociedad next weekend?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Miremoses1:
If we can't win lavente, how on earth can we win against in-inform Real sociedad next weekend?
You can't!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Miremoses1:
If we can't win lavente, how on earth can we win against in-form Real sociedad next weekend?
Forget Sociedad how are you going to beat PSG in two weeks time. Look at Levante brimming with so much confidence. Your defenders not picking up runners and the attack lacks that killer instinct.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided Mehn,Isco came on to smack eggs on my face but this fücking club can't see out a game.

It would have been a double lost if i had refuse to take a nap and waste my MB again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Draw soup club
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
It would be a shame on the rest of Europe if our teams don't dethrone this useless Madrid side in the Champions League

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jonsnow92: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
We have arrived.

Hello Madrididiots!

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Aswear, if Magreed fail to qualify for CL, Zidane will not only be fire sacked, he'll also be jailed. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
miremoses:
Hazard used to play in the LM before conte pushed him forward.
Is it only LM why not LB
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
A40:
It would be a shame on the rest of Europe if our teams don't dethrone this useless Madrid side in the Champions League
lol, coming from an ass'nal fanboy. Go to sleep hedgehog
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2018
We didn't lose this match, but the way it's making waves on every football station, Facebook, twitter and Instagram pages will make you think we lost the match . It shows that real Madrid is the biggest club in football history. Even chelsh*t and ass'nal fans are throwing shades grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol, coming from an ass'nal fanboy. Go to sleep hedgehog
See this phoolish Madridiot. Your low IQ is why you are posting with two different handles at the same time. Oloshious cretin

Werey say na Galastico till I die

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
See this phoolish Madridiot. Your low IQ is why you are posting with two different handles at the same time. Oloshious cretin

Werey say na Galastico till I die
lol. Well the other handle is serving a ban. Courtesy of writing in Spanish. The other thing you said, I didn't grab. Why don't you repeat yourself bush rat?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol. Well the other handle is serving a ban. Courtesy of writing in Spanish. The other thing you said, I didn't grab. Why don't you repeat yourself bush rat?
E say na Spanish! Asinwin.
You never understand English finish you wan dey yarn Spanish

E pele oo Broda Galastico

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Only a miracle will make PSG not to beat us silly both home and away.

Not with this faltering defence.

Carvajal and Marcelo have been so below par all season and sadly their substitutes are not anyway better when they play too.

Ramos is just worse of with awareness of players around him and to crown it he is not coordinating things at the back at all. Saving grace is Navas despite the continued call for DDG to replace him.

Zidane will forever substitute 22 and 17 when its 65 and 75 minutes of every match as if they are a one fit solution to every problem in all matches.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
usbcable:
Only a miracle will make PSG not to beat us silly both home and away.

Not with this faltering defence.

Carvajal and Marcelo have been so below par all season and sadly their substitutes are not anyway better when they play too.

Ramos is just worse of with awareness of players around him and to crown it he is not coordinating things at the back at all. Saving grace is Navas despite the continued call for DDG to replace him.

Zidane will forever substitute 22 and 17 when its 65 and 75 minutes of every match as if they are a one fit solution to every problem in all matches.
psg winning Madrid is 7/10. Madrid winning on current form is 4/10. Psg match will make or damage us this season.

Carvajal, Ramos and Marcelo are our worst players. Navas is really doing his best, I really don't want him replaced anymore.

Zidane is now very very very predictable. Substituting players at around 60 to 70 mins.

If not for the fact Ramos is our captian, he should be subbed sometimes for nacho.

Our match against psg will be our biggest test so far. Hope nacho is played as a RB aheard of Achrah.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by joeace2020(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't usually comment here but i want to wish Madrid good luck in the Europa Next year. It won't be easy but i believe with the array of talent they have, they should make it to the final.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lord modric was un-playerable yesterday. Sad his hard work was for granted.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
I said before our league and UCL triumph last season that if we could do the double, then I won't complain if we go trophyless this season, so feel free to misbehave boys. But what would be funny is if we still end up winning the UCL, I know it's possible.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Krasid:
I said before our league and UCL triumph last season that if we could do the double, then I won't complain if we go trophyless this season, so feel free to misbehave boys. But what would be funny is if we still end up winning the UCL, I know it's possible.

its possible like u can stand eida Barcelona Bayern PSG or Man City presently
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Krasid:

Take a like from me bro.

I hope Zidane stays. Even though he has been a pain in the butt this season.

Last hope is the UCL. Problem is PSG is hawt at the moment. In fact very haaawt.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
Lord modric was un-playerable yesterday. Sad his hard work was for granted.

Carvajal wasted Modrics work ethic yesterday.

Dani has been very poor all season.
Lounging into tackles.
Poor crosses.
Loosing attackers when defending.
Getting cards like there is not tomorrow.

Marcelo has been meeeh too.
Ramos is the worst culprit angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
usbcable:

Take a like from me bro.

I hope Zidane stays. Even though he has been a pain in the butt this season.

Last hope is the UCL. Problem is PSG is hawt at the moment. In fact very haaawt.
I hope Zizou leaves voluntarily.Man should go and learn more

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1834) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.