Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141115 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Is there any news that link Kante to Real Madrid?

That guy na blast

He fit ease a lot of pressure off the defense and was good in the opposition box too with accurate passes and threats
at the moment psg are the only club his been linked to. Kante is a beast indeed.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
But I think the Quarter Final match is around April 3 and 4 10 and 22 ?
The first legs will be on Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 April, with the returns on 10 and 11 April. T So that means we have just 2 days to prepare for the derby. Don't like it tho.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Neimar:

y e go pain me? na my name? undecided

Y e kon concern u?

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2018
LordAdam16:

Y e kon concern u?

-Lord

okay...girona grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Now that we know the final list

I would want us to play Roma for obvious reasons.

They look like the weakest team in the mix.

I hope Barka gets Man City
Juve vs Bayern
Liverpool vs can't even remember who sef
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
at the moment psg are the only club his been linked to. Kante is a beast indeed.

I have a feeling he'll be a Madrid player in the near future... Lass ---> Kante ?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

I have a feeling he'll be a Madrid player in the near future... Lass ---> Kante ?
not at all, Lass at kante's age wasn't as intelligent as kante is. Kante's smartness is want keeps Chelsea going. Busques has been in the game a long time. But he was nowhere to be found yesterday thanks to kante. With that said kante ---> than Lass .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
usbcable:

Juve vs Bayern
I just hope we don't get sevilla now, I want them to go far. Give me Liverpool or Roma. Since manure is no more.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Bayern 4- 0 Barka

Barka 0-3 bayern

Real Madrid 3-0 bayern

Juventus 3-0 barka

Juventus 1-4 real Madrid

Psg 4-0 barka

Real 3-1 psg

Psg 1-2 real Madrid.

Seems we are always doing this scums a favour.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bayern 4- 0 Barka

Barka 0-3 bayern

Real Madrid 3-0 bayern

Juventus 3-0 barka

Juventus 1-4 real Madrid

Psg 4-0 barka

Real 3-1 psg

Psg 1-2 real Madrid.

Seems we are always doing this scums a favour.

A big favor, so bad that madrid have to cover them most of the time because we're both from Spain.

Ac Milan No be their mate self with 7 UCL to show for it..

They are still going back to where they belong, CDR grin in the near future
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

A big favor, so bad that madrid have to cover them most of the time because we're both from Spain.

they beat a team that lost 4-1 to Watford and 3-0 to 'burn'mouth grin. Don't be too sure, sevilla will carry that CDR.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Recent reports claim that ass'nal wants to make a £60m bid for the legendary Modric a.k.a king of midfield.
We won't sell ceballos for that price talk more of.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
they beat a team that lost 4-1 to Watford and 3-0 to 'burn'mouth grin. Don't be too sure, sevilla will carry that CDR.

That's true o cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Recent reports claim that ass'nal wants to make a £60m bid for the legendary Modric a.k.a king of midfield.
We won't sell ceballos for that price talk more of.
Clowns grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Clowns grin
big clowns I must say.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2018
The government's anti-doping agency visit Valdebebas
14 minutes ago / autty
There were unwelcome visitors to Valdebebas on Wednesday as the state's anti-doping agency arrived for a surprise inspection.

The presence of anti-doping officers always sends a chill down the spines of professional athletes, even those who have absolutely nothing to worry about.

It's easy to recall many cases where a simple misunderstanding has led to a long-term ban or at the very least significant scrutiny.

Wednesday was the first occasion in which the Spanish agency have visited Real Madrid's famed training complex in the capital, however the club are accustomed to routine checks by FIFA, UEFA and LaLiga officials.

Never before have they been visited by a governmental branch of anti-doping officials, yet seven Los Blancos players were chosen at random and underwent the commonly acknowledged blood and urine tests.

Sergio Ramos was one of the seven, whilst Marcelo and Keylor Navas were also under the microscope during Wednesday's training session.

Only minor disruption was caused to Zidane's planned training session as the Frenchman continues to prepare his team for the league clash with Girona.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Real Madrid have made Roma’s Alisson their top goalkeeper target

Real Madrid have made Roma’s Alisson their top goalkeeper target, according to reports in Spain.

Los Merengues are keen to secure an upgrade for Keylor Navas, and have been heavily linked with Manchester United’s David De Gea for several seasons.

Chelsea shot-stopped Thibaut Courtois is another option, but Mundo Deportivo reports that their top target is now Alisson.

The Spanish champions have sent observers to watch the Brazilian on several occasions, and they brought back glowing reports.

Alisson is seen as a cheaper option than De Gea or Courtois, but Mundo Deportivo also notes that Madrid could use this interest to try and convince one of the other two to push for a move.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by idreezbaba(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
not at all, Lass at kante's age wasn't as intelligent as kante is. Kante's smartness is want keeps Chelsea going. Busques has been in the game a long time. But he was nowhere to be found yesterday thanks to kante. With that said kante ---> than Lass .
I guessed you watched the back of the TV.. Busquets nowhere to be found? .. yes of course he went to shit�
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
usbcable:

Juve vs Bayern
Mehn, it will be an eyesore for Barka to win another treble. I don't think City will be able to stop them, so I am hoping they get Bayern. That being said, I hope we get Roma or worse still Sevilla

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Krasid:
Mehn, it will be an eyesore for Barka to win another treble. I don't think City will be able to stop them, so I am hoping they get Bayern. That being said, I hope we get Roma or worse still Sevilla
hope we get Roma or Liverpool.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
hope we get sevilla or Liverpool.

Noooooo
Roma

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
usbcable:

Noooooo
Roma
oh sorry, I meant Roma or Liverpool, not sevilla.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Keep shut Chelsea bossed your team around. Is barca a team to be scared of mtcheew.
Oga go and check the stats, is having 14 shots with 80% off target bossing?? Or 44% possession bossing... You still don't understand the way barca approaches games have been tweaked, we just Valverde teams, 0-3 should give you an idea... Not the revered tiki taka that got found out, my team now knows how to approach different facets of a game, when to attack press, defend
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
idreezbaba:

I guessed you watched the back of the TV.. Busquets nowhere to be found? .. yes of course he went to shit�
Off course he left the field of play, 15mins into the second half,, we're you expecting to see him after that, with a 50% fit Iniesta... We just decided to not force the issue after going 2-0 up... Considering Chelsea were more deadly from counters than when they are given the initiative to create their own play
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Hopefully you don't open your yarnsh when drawn with liverfool 5-0, we did Spain a favour all through that period clubs like lyonnaise and co kept knocking the he'll outta u guys
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Hopefully you don't open your yarnsh when drawn with liverfool 5-0, we did Spain a favour all through that period clubs like lyonnaise and co kept knocking the he'll outta u guys
You have 5 champions league in over 90 years+, Run to your thread.We have more copa del rey fc.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by phaamsaam: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

You have 5 champions league in over 90 years+, Run to your thread.We have more copa del rey fc.

Keep shifting the goal post dude... Blood shedding team... Going out to Lyon looks more distasteful for a Franco team... Franco would have been so pissed in his grave, simply lock the Lyon team in their dressing room and threaten them.... You are nothing without blood shed....argue with your 10mb data... Wanted to make the dull thread a bit lively grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 1:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

all your trophies combined nr still pass barcelona own cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 1:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Krasid:

u will get city or Bayern mark my words...dem go open una defense yansh grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Neimar:

u will get city or Bayern mark my words...dem go open una defense yansh grin

These are teams that Madrid have defeated in both legs recently... 2015/2016..2016/2017

They are to be scared of Madrid not Madrid to be scared of them.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Today it is. UCL draw by 12:00pm.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.