Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141269 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2018

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
if we finalized this move. Some people will die of heart attack. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Madrid deny Lewandowski deal

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has told Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge that his club haven’t agreed terms with Robert Lewandowski, according to Münchner Merku .

Mundo Deportivo had claimed that Madrid have settled on personal terms with Lewandowski over a deal for the Bayern striker to move to the Santiago Bernabeu in the summer.

However, despite ongoing speculation that Lewandowski could leave the Allianz Arena at the end of the season, Perez has informed Rummenigge that there has been no contact.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Marcelo shows off his room at Real Madrid's training ground residence

Real Madrid players truly live a life of luxury whenever they stay the night at their Valdebebas training complex, as Marcelo showed by revealing his room at the residency.

He revealed that he specifically asked for a room with views of the car park, so that he could keep an eye on his car.

The left-back also confessed that he once spent two weeks at the complex whilst building work was done on his house, purely so he could get his hands on the free and high-quality food and drink on offer.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
if we finalized this move. Some people will die of heart attack. grin
Ah swear cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2018
And see how they will cook some baseless logic like how Neymar thrived under Messi than he'll do under Cr7 grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Marcelo shows off his room at Real Madrid's training ground residence

Real Madrid players truly live a life of luxury whenever they stay the night at their Valdebebas training complex, as Marcelo showed by revealing his room at the residency.

He revealed that he specifically asked for a room with views of the car park, so that he could keep an eye on his car.

The left-back also confessed that he once spent two weeks at the complex whilst building work was done on his house, purely so he could get his hands on the free and high-quality food and drink on offer.

Nice smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
And see how they will cook some baseless logic like how Neymar thrived under Messi than he'll do under Cr7 grin
lol. They will say a lot of trash tho. I hope the deal happens soon. But I doubt it will happen until summer 2019.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Arsenal will face Real Madrid in annual charity match

The Real Madrid Foundation have announced that Arsenal will be Real Madrid's opponents in the annual Corazon Classic Match, which this year is set to take place on June 3.

Legends teams representing both clubs will face off at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu as part of the charity's continued attempts to give something back by utilising the platform generated by Los Blancos.

Florentino Perez and Peter Silverstone, the director of business development at Arsenal, will both be present for the fixture which is set to kick-off at 13:30 CET.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol. They will say a lot of trash tho. I hope the deal happens soon. But I doubt it will happen until summer 2019.

I doubt it too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
No Ramos

Full squad:

Goalkeepers: Navas and Casilla.

Defenders: Carvajal, Vallejo, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo and Theo.

Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Asensio, Isco and Kovacic.

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and Lucas Vázquez
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Madrid deny Lewandowski deal

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has told Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge that his club haven’t agreed terms with Robert Lewandowski, according to Münchner Merku .

Mundo Deportivo had claimed that Madrid have settled on personal terms with Lewandowski over a deal for the Bayern striker to move to the Santiago Bernabeu in the summer.

However, despite ongoing speculation that Lewandowski could leave the Allianz Arena at the end of the season, Perez has informed Rummenigge that there has been no contact.

Thank God. Lewandowski has a few GOOD years left. We should be targeting Kane or Salah. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

Ugh. Do we really need him at the Bernabeau? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
We face a team that plays same way as juventus, very good at the defence. I mean, girona has keep 6 clean sheets in 9 matches.

Winning girona today will give zizou more ideas on how to beat the old lady's.

Halamadrid.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yonce:

Ugh. Do we really need him at the Bernabeau? grin

We do wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
if neymar likes he can go
DOESN'T STOP BARCA FROM WHOOPING MADRID'S ASS grin

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
breaking news: Girona whoops Madrid's sori ass grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Seems like bale won't be here next season

Starting line-up

Real Madrid XI: Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo; Kroos, Kovacic, Lucas, Asensio; Benzema, Cristiano
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Seems like bale won't be here next season

Starting line-up

Real Madrid XI: Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo; Kroos, Kovacic, Lucas, Asensio; Benzema, Cristiano

But Zizou made a statement that he is happy with the team and he plays a vital role in the team.... It may not be true
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

But Zizou made a statement that he is happy with the team and he plays a vital role in the team.... It may not be true
you don't expect him to say bale aren't happy in front of the media. Bale aren't happy here, zizou doesn't see bale in his books anymore.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
you don't expect him to say bale aren't happy in front of the media. Bale aren't happy here, zizou doesn't see bale in his books anymore.

That's true
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
I want to see determination tonight, they all should take the game personal grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
I want to see determination tonight, they all should take the game personal grin
tonight's match is the toughest of the lot. Hope we win. Girona aren't a funny team.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:

The thing is Bale had a good chance in the Espanyol match to prove his mettle and it just didn't work out for him. I was really hoping he'd have kept the spark he had when he returned from injury. I really do not want to see him go, he has been very unfortunate, but we've also been very patient with him.

However, considering we are getting reinforcements in the summer, it'd be hard to justify keeping a player of his stature on the bench perpetually when he's fit.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Villareal is now leading ATM by 2-1 tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

The thing is Bale had a good chance in the Espanyol match to prove his mettle and it just didn't work out for him. I was really hoping he'd have kept the spark he had when he returned from injury. I really do not want to see him go, he has been very unfortunate, but we've also been very patient with him.

However, considering we are getting reinforcements in the summer, it'd be hard to justify keeping a player of his stature on the bench perpetually when he's fit.

-Lord
Madrid has really tried for bale. Imagine losing £1m in each match he missed(when he was injured). I think it's time he leaves. Asensio has a future with Madrid, that's why zizou picks him ahead of bale. Plus the new galasticos coming in. Bale won't have a spot in the first 11.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Villareal is now leading ATM by 2-1 tongue

Barca fans won't like the result you know wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
Madrid has really tried for bale. Imagine losing £1m in each match he missed(when he was injured). I think it's time he leaves. Asensio has a future with Madrid, that's why zizou picks him ahead of bale. Plus the new galasticos coming in. Bale won't have a spot in the first 11.

True.

Sometimes, it just doesn't work out. Madridistas will always love the Welsh speedster tho'.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
usbcable:

they want us to remain 3rd. Now let's win this stupiiid catalonias.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
usbcable:

If I hear, many of them dey happy. This season is a dream season for them. grin grin grin

But as ATM don f*ck up by themselves, mk we dey close the gap steady. Ppl wen we dey rzn say we fit help their ministry go lose slimly to Barca and Villareal. Mtcheww.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

True.

Sometimes, it just doesn't work out. Madridistas will always love the Welsh speedster tho'.

-Lord
I would miss him more. When we signed him, Perez saw him as Ronaldo's double. But things didn't turn out well, coupled with his injuries. Even at that. His still worth around £100m.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

If I hear, many of them dey happy. This season is a dream season for them. grin grin grin

But as ATM don f*ck up by themselves, mk we dey close the gap steady. Ppl wen we dey rzn say we fit help their ministry go lose slimly to Barca and Villareal. Mtcheww.

-Lord
at first, I was backing the idiots to close in on barka. But since they can't keep up, I think it's time we jump over them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.