Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1156153 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
A good game is all we need tonight. APorLA13

Yea.. A good home win with cleensheet for keylor navas

That dude deserves an award this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
LosVikingos:

Seriously.

I think we should get a keeper but not necessarily to replace him but so we have a good #2.

Barca have Stegen and Cillessen
Man U have De Gea and Romero
Man City have Ederson and Bravo

A club of our stature can't have Navas and Casilla.

That Casilla whatever cost us many points in the league when Navas was injured and the Copa Del Rey.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

Seriously.

I think we should get a keeper but not necessarily to replace him but so we have a good #2.

That Casilla whatever cost us many points in the league when Navas was injured and the Copa Del Rey.

-Lord

Yea, we need a better goal keeper than castilla
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

Seriously.

-Lord
casilla cost us the game against Tottenham.

Alisson is our target this summer but that might open the exit door for keylor.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
LosVikingos:

his always extra ordinary especially in the latter stages.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

Exactly.

Stay focused. Score goals. Defend well.

There's nothing wrong with us winning with a wide goal margin again. We're in the Bernabeu.

-Lord
we are winning tonight. Our defense should just behave tonight. Let's leave the rest to the G. O. A. T and his attacking partners.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
his always extra ordinary especially in the latter stages.

Dude being surprising me this season esp in UCL
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Barca Loss is actually a shock.... smiley

If we go through tonight, who would you like to get?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
For me anybody we go beat... I don't really fear any of them... But this is football we gats to be ready
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
LosVikingos:

AS Roma
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
LosVikingos:

Yea, we need a better goal keeper than castilla
Sergio Rico or Alisson Becker, though the latter won't be content to sit on the bench.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
casilla cost us the game against Tottenham.

Alisson is our target this summer but that might open the exit door for keylor.

Keylor should be convinced to stay. Although I do understand why getting Brazil's top choice would be a good reason for him to want to leave.

Or should we get someone who wouldn't be an obvious threat to his position. We can't have a Casillas vs Navas episode again.

He does deserve the #1 shirt. No argument.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Sergio Rico or Alisson Becker, though the latter won't be content to sit on the bench.
which Rico?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
LosVikingos:

it's a no-brainer. If Bayern qualify tonight. Then we meet them in the semis.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

Keylor should be convinced to stay. Although I do understand why getting Brazil's top choice would be a good reason for him to want to leave.

Or should we get someone who wouldn't be an obvious threat to his position. We can't have a Casillas vs Navas episode again.

He does deserve the #1 shirt. No argument.

-Lord
there is no way keylor will agree to stay if a top shot stopper comes. Liverpool might make a bid for him this summer tho.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
LosVikingos:

No preference.

It's the semi finals. There are no relatively weak teams. All have a shot for the silverware.

Roma will be Juve 2.0.
Liverpool will be PSG with a more potent attack.
Bayern have Jupp, James, Robben, and Lewandowski; enough said.
*Sevilla can always be a thorn if they mean to.

We have the GOAT. So if the defense does its job, we have a fighting chance.

That said, we MUST get a new striker this summer. CR7 doesn't play Copa del Rey anymore, and it is very evident that he has to be rested more in the start of the season so he can be fresh at the business end. He is 33. Without another reliable goal getter, the only trophy we'd be vying for is the UCL every year.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paroh137(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
I would really love to play Roma in the semi's, just to show Barca how it's done. If they now manage to knock us out I might have to deactivate my Twitter.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Category1: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
We have a 3 goals advantage, but sincerely speaking. This tie isn't over till the final whistle is blown.
I'm a barcelona fan, but ur tie is over... Zidane is a great coach and he knows how to read games.....
Our coach is very dumb and he's reliant on Messi.
I wish I can be a Los blancos fan now(which can never happen) I'm tired of Barcelona. The board have killed us, the coach have killed us. No hope left and Winning the copa and liga looks big shit to me now......
We can't lose to fuckin Roma! Roma! Roma! By 3gols advantage.
My club is a dead club walking!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Category1:

I'm a barcelona fan, but ur tie is over... Zidane is a great coach and he knows how to read games.....
Our coach is very dumb and he's reliant on Messi.
I wish I can be a Los blancos fan now(which can never happen) I'm tired of Barcelona. The board have killed us, the coach have killed us. No hope left and Winning the copa and liga looks big shit to me now......
We can't lose to fuckin Roma! Roma! Roma! By 3gols advantage.
My club is a dead club walking!

You guys should give Valverde a pass jor.

At the start of the season, you guys were all over the place. And it's no ones fault that your club is over-reliant on Messi. The squad was built around him for crying out loud. We flop in the Copa del Rey where Ronaldo doesn't play as we lack teeth up front.

Messi is simply not a leader. He knows he shouldn't be playing all the matches, but he plays virtually all of them anyway. CL, La Liga, Copa del Rey. CR7 agreed with Zidane to play only 60 minutes in the Madrid derby, if he played the whole game we would have won and being one point below Athletico rather than the current #4 position we're in. That's stepping up.

Messi was out there running riot against Leganes, even after scoring two goals in 32 minutes, with the league won since December. When it was pretty evident that the first Roma game was closer than the scoreline suggested.

Now I hear Iniesta is leaving. Who'd be the leader in the dressing room and on the pitch? Pique?

I watched the match yesterday, Messi didn't even implore the team to man up and get a goal even after 3 down. CR7 was selecting men for penalties in the Euros and told Jao, "if you don't score, f*ck it." That's a coach's job.

There's a reason why Portugal's team would put themselves on the line for Ronaldo. This current Real Madrid too would do the same. Go watch CR7's reaction after PSG's first goal at the Bernabeu. That's one good reason why Madrid have gone to 7 consecutive SFs while Barcelona have capitulated 3 consecutive times in the QF.

There are many reasons why you guys were knocked out by Roma. Don't make it all about the coach and the board.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
which Rico?
Sevilla
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Category1: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

You guys should give Valverde a pass jor.

At the start of the season, you guys were all over the place. And it's no ones fault that your club is over-reliant on Messi. The squad was built around him for crying out loud. We flop in the Copa del Rey where Ronaldo doesn't play as we lack teeth up front.

Messi is simply not a leader. He knows he shouldn't be playing all the matches, but he plays virtually all of them anyway. CL, La Liga, Copa del Rey. CR7 agreed with Zidane to play only 60 minutes in the Madrid derby, if he played the whole game we would have won and being one point below Athletico rather than the current #4 position we're in. That's stepping up.

Messi was out there running riot against Leganes, even after scoring two goals in 32 minutes, with the league won since December. When it was pretty evident that the first Roma game was closer than the scoreline suggested.

Now I hear Iniesta is leaving. Who'd be the leader in the dressing room and on the pitch? Pique?

I watched the match yesterday, Messi didn't even implore the team to man up and get a goal even after 3 down. CR7 was selecting men for penalties in the Euros and told Jao, "if you don't score, f*ck it." That's a coach's job.

There's a reason why Portugal's team would put themselves on the line for Ronaldo. This current Real Madrid too would do the same. Go watch CR7's reaction after PSG's first goal at the Bernabeu. That's one good reason why Madrid have gone to 7 consecutive SFs while Barcelona have capitulated 3 consecutive times in the QF.

There are many reasons why you guys were knocked out by Roma. Don't make it all about the coach and the board.

-Lord
zidane do talk to Cristiano and not the other way round. But valverde never talk to his players abt resting them, he fuckin plays them in every match just to keep the unbeaten streak going, but it later caught up with him.
He got dembele, but he played sergi Roberto that couldn't do a dime throughout the match. pique told him to make substitutes, he said he's the one responsible.
And the funniest thing Is that he's a defensive minded coach.
Barça are playing ugly and getting results, because of one man " Messi"....and now that Messi decided not to turn up yesterday, he danced to the music.
My only annoyance is going out of the UCL 3 times in a row.
WTF are we doing abt this shit!
And to the board, we don't have quality bench, but y'all have game changers around. Just look at the squad u used against psg second leg and u still won! But u can't say the same abt Barça because we have gomes, Paco, paulinho and the useless fat Suarez in our team.
Barca needs a big overhaul next season, from the board,to the coach and to the players then we are good to go.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Category1:
zidane do talk to Cristiano and not the other way round. But valverde never talk to his players abt resting them, he fuckin plays them in every match just to keep the unbeaten streak going, but it later caught up with him.
He got dembele, but he played sergi Roberto that couldn't do a dime throughout the match. pique told him to make substitutes, he said he's the one responsible.
And the funniest thing Is that he's a defensive minded coach.
Barça are playing ugly and getting results, because of one man " Messi"....and now that Messi decided not to turn up yesterday, he danced to the music.
My only annoyance is going out of the UCL 3 times in a row.
WTF are we doing abt this shit!
And to the board, we don't have quality bench, but y'all have game changers around. Just look at the squad u used against psg second leg and u still won! But u can't say the same abt Barça because we have gomes, Paco, paulinho and the useless fat Suarez in our team.
Barca needs a big overhaul next season, from the board,to the coach and to the players then we are good to go.

It goes both ways man. If CR7 talks to Santos at Portugal, why wouldn't he talk to Zidane at Madrid? CR7 is currently having a row with Perez, there's nobody too big for him to talk to.

Moreover, Messi is bigger than Valverde at Barcelona. He is bigger than Bart even. Remember how him refusing to sign a contract was one of the reasons for the #BartOut movement?

My point is that it's not all about what you do with the ball. It's also about what you do without it.

Here was CR7's tweet after the Leganes match. A match he didn't play. When we were at our lowest ebb.

Translation: “Cheer up team, cheer up madridistas. We still have many battles to win.

For some reason, we started turning up after that match.

If he can do that on social media, are you saying he can't walk up to the coach to discuss his longevity?

And stop looking at our bench. We have our problems too.

I'm saying you guys should give Valverde a pass and stop making it all about him and the board. Coaches make mistakes. But here's the thing, Messi has to start stepping up and start taking advantage of the god-like status he enjoys at Barcelona. Beginning with knowing that he has to choose his battles carefully. For 3 years running, he has started well and ended poorly; it's not a coincidence.

I don tok my own. Congrats on the League win, and sorry for the loss. We still have our battles which continue today against the Italian champions. Since you guys have left it to us to fly the Spanish flag for so long, no problem. If Messi likes he should play all the games and then go missing from exhaustion in the CdR final against Sevilla. Na una headache b that.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
You need to go on Twitter. Liverpool fans are roasting coutinho grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bale starts along with vallejo

Real Madrid XI: Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Vallejo, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos; Isco; Bale, Cristiano.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bale starts along with vallejo

Real Madrid XI: Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Vallejo, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos; Isco; Bale, Cristiano.

Methinks Vazquez and Asensio should have started as they help out with defensive duties. Mandzukic and Higuain start against an untested Varane-Vallejo partnership. We need all the defensive help we can get.

Pjanic is back though so we have to boss that midfield with Dybala out of the picture.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

It goes both ways man. If CR7 talks to Santos at Portugal, why wouldn't he talk to Zidane at Madrid? CR7 is currently having a row with Perez, there's nobody too big for him to talk to.

Moreover, Messi is bigger than Valverde at Barcelona. He is bigger than Bart even. Remember how him refusing to sign a contract was one of the reasons for the #BartOut movement?

My point is that it's not all about what you do with the ball. It's also about what you do without it.

Here was CR7's tweet after the Leganes match. A match he didn't play. When we were at our lowest ebb.

Translation: “Cheer up team, cheer up madridistas. We still have many battles to win.

For some reason, we started turning up after that match.

If he can do that on social media, are you saying he can't walk up to the coach to discuss his longevity?

And stop looking at our bench. We have our problems too.

I'm saying you guys should give Valverde a pass and stop making it all about him and the board. Coaches make mistakes. But here's the thing, Messi has to start stepping up and start taking advantage of the god-like status he enjoys at Barcelona. Beginning with knowing that he has to choose his battles carefully. For 3 years running, he has started well and ended poorly; it's not a coincidence.

I don tok my own. Congrats on the League win, and sorry for the loss. We still have our battles which continue today against the Italian champions. Since you guys have left it to us to fly the Spanish flag for so long, no problem. If Messi likes he should play all the games and then go missing from exhaustion in the CdR final against Sevilla. Na una headache b that.

-Lord

This is why I like my Madrid fans... We don't go all about insulting if they don't call for it.

Like the way you analysis and explain better to that guy...

Anybody can lose, but Messi of one should act like a warrior to achieve greater height, he should learn from Cr7 and even Neymar...

He's got no attitude... Too dull.... Well they have said he doesn't care about winning he just want to kick the leather ball... grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Just few more minutes before the earthquake.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
juventus initial gra gra

dem go still lose
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
lucas and Asensio should have started.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
2-0
Wow
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RoyalBlak007: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
2-0 Wow
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.