Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1166199 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2016
usbcable:
Livelongandprospa krasid lordemperoris01
mi we now have complete team (11) We need to add someone on the bench next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
usbcable:
krasid livlongandprospa lordemperoris01
#Respect
A legend
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2016
bykebyke:
When will Madrid win a treble? grin
When Will u reach ordinary 7ucl
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
bykebyke:
When you win it like I do. cheesy

Happy Birthday o..Before I forget. grin
Hahaha.
To have a complete team(11) no be beans. By next season we go add a substitute to the bench
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2016
bykebyke:
^^^See them..I did it they were crying.

They are doing it and enjoying it.

Hypocrites..Lmao grin grin

He only posted a pic of Ronaldo and Junior holding a cup. He didn't drag Messi's kid into it unlike what you usually do. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
Yonce:

He only posted a pic of Ronaldo and Junior holding a cup. He didn't drag Messi's kid into it unlike what you usually do. undecided
Spin it however you want..They ain't no different than I. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
Krasid:
Best in the world.

He is the best in the world because this guy here is from another planet..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
Relieve that moment...greatness

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
Cable my side tight, i just got over the thico disappointment. Forget jor, ur yeye goal na O-S, and u wanna tell me the clip on torres leg isnt a clear foul in the effing eighteen yard box? Plixxx, dnt get me angry abeg. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
eyoniggar:
Cable my side tight, i just got over the thico disappointment. Forget jor, ur yeye goal na O-S, and u wanna tell me the clip on torres leg isnt a clear foul in the effing eighteen yard box? Plixxx, dnt get me angry abeg. grin
you will say this if and only if you watched at a viewing center.
show me the gif or picture or video evidence to show otherwise.
at worst show me a written analyst hinting that the goal was offside and the penalty was legit

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
usbcable:
Relieve that moment...greatness
make we hear word jare angryangry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
usbcable:

you will say this if and only if you watched at a viewing center.
show me the gif or picture or video evidence to show otherwise.
at worst show me a written analyst hinting that the goal was offside and the penalty was legit

U don start be that,Ramos's goal was offside.If it was us you'll be crying Uefalona.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
Haters sha no wan leave thread. Am sure If madrid has lost only God knows what type of arsenal bykebyke, Dmcdad, Coded01 and other bloody cules would have released on this thread. Who knows Barackohandso might even make an appearance.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by diggz: 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
pamcode:
Haters sha no wan leave thread. Am sure If madrid has lost only God knows what type of arsenal bykebyke, Dmcdad, Coded01 and other bloody cules would have released on this thread. Who knows Barackohandso might even make an appearance.

Bros comot dmcdad for the list because na Madrid him say go win from the beginning. The guy went as far as staking. So him no suppose dey ur list.

Bykebyke though...! Only him for cause havoc for here.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
pamcode:
E be like say you know grin

Hiroshima and Nagasaki go deh learn if to say Madrid lose yesterday. cheesy

I was literally ready for War. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2016
diggz:

Bros comot dmcdad for the list because na Madrid him say go win from the beginning. The guy went as far as staking. So him no suppose dey ur list.

grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
diggz:

i de tell u

Despite us winning , he is still here causing troubles
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
pamcode:
E be like say na you and Alves dey go smoke abi? I don't even follow this thread. And as I make this post, I am unticking the follow this topic checkbox.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 11:52pm On May 29, 2016
diggz:

Thank you jare man wey him head dey there.cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
i de tell u

Despite us winning , he is still here causing troubles
So when your men stormed our thread to bring all sort of havoc you didn't know? Smh...

How then can you blame him?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2016
dmcdad:

So when your men stormed our thread to bring all sort of havoc you didn't know? Smh...

How then can you blame him?
For me oo.. Its more like m trolling bykebyke for all he has done... Buh so far sha... Dude has shown to be a harmless unrepentant troll... Abeg... Let me celebrate my victory..
Boss sama me with one better cold legend wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 7:46am On May 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

For me oo.. Its more like m trolling bykebyke for all he has done... Buh so far sha... Dude has shown to be a harmless unrepentant troll... Abeg... Let me celebrate my victory..
Boss sama me with one better cold legend wink
You need am jare. E no easy for Ezekiel.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2016
Enforcer extraordinaire.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2016
BBC

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2016
Krasid:
Enforcer extraordinaire.
My player of the season... Dude brought balance cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
My player of the season... Dude brought balance cool
angryyou hyprocrite.
When rafa use him...he is a defensive minded coach
when the bald headed coach use him...he brought balance.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2016
pelvicky:
angryyou hyprocrite.

When rafa use him...he is a defensive minded coach

when the bald headed coach use him...he brought balance.
Idiot.. Like any midfielder in your club history is a better footballer than ZZ..
Go nd search were i said that... Every madrid fan knows the importance of the player to us this season... But u bin clueless as u r..decide to jst say rubbish cos its madrid...
Stop actin like buhari is your mentor oo..
Be wise
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2016
UCL Squad of the season.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
diggz:

The fact that he staked on madrid doesn't mean he wouldn't give them fire If they lost. Abi no be barca fan he be ni.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
dmcdad:

E be like say na you and Alves dey go smoke abi? I don't even follow this thread. And as I make this post, I am unticking the follow this topic checkbox.
Baba we both know you made a soft landing for yourself. Smart move tho either way you no lose.

P. S:I know you don't follow this thread you are a Barca fan man.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
Krasid:
BBC

That aint BBC, its BCB, Only if Christina can let go of his ego, allow bale or benze being @ d middle in this pic, the BBC woulda been completed, but na ur guy christina, so u dont care, BBC is all u can blindly see. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1827) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.