Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135114 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Nomski0:

Christ!

I can't even imagine how many articles will be written if Messi succeeds. embarassed
I've never wished injury on a player but I'm tempted to do so right now

Madam take it easy o tongue
how body ?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Nomski0:

Ronnie should have equaled the record before Messi. All he needed was a goal.............now we have to hold a vigil to pray Messi does not break it before he does.

My dear Los Blancos Queen,

That vigil will be a waste of time ooooo.

Eyebrow did not setup the team for the kill through out the match. The team was all through playing calmly (which is good) but not with a mind set to assist CR break the record.

Unlike "The traitor" that made sure La midget was the focal point of attack against Ajax.

Apoel would be slaughtered as the whole of Catalunya will be on the field playing and praying for Shorty to score even just one goal. grin cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2014
homesteady:

grin

I know you all are heart broken, you all wished he broke the record against Liverpool!

Is that all you could bring up. SMH undecided

BTW
Ronnie may not break Raul's record but expect him to break La midgets record thereafter tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Cable padimi , happy balon d'oro o ... na una dey reign ..
Ohun ton tan l'odun egun o tongue grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2014
Nomski0:

Christ!

I can't even imagine how many articles will be written if Messi succeeds. embarassed

Haba! E reach like that?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nomski0:

Christ!

LIES.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hehe...as a Madrid fan I'm even cool with messi brkin d record cos den Ronaldo breaks his record nd sets a newer record messi will dream to brk grin..so all in all it works in my favour..atleast Mk dis Bakar fans get small joy dis period cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
Hehe...as a Madrid fan I'm even cool with messi brkin d record cos den Ronaldo breaks his record nd sets a newer record messi will dream to brk grin..so all in all it works in my favour..atleast Mk dis Bakar fans get small joy dis period cheesy
Bless you, bro.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
usbcable:

My dear Los Blancos Queen,

That vigil will be a waste of time ooooo.

Eyebrow did not setup the team for the kill through out the match. The team was all through playing calmly (which is good) but not with a mind set to assist CR break the record.

Unlike "The traitor" that made sure La midget was the focal point of attack against Ajax.

Apoel would be slaughtered as the whole of Catalunya will be on the field playing and praying for Shorty to score even just one goal. grin cry
grin barca is not like that o. I won't be surprised if messi takes up his playmaker/midfielder role once again and sets up neymar and suarez instead of scoring himself
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
You do know that Messi is 27 right?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
fredoooooo:
Cable padimi , happy balon d'oro o ... na una dey reign ..
Ohun ton tan l'odun egun o tongue grin

how you dey Fred?

Why you no show for all the parry we do for Barc thread recently?

You miss sha
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Baddestguyp:
grin barca is not like that o. I won't be surprised if messi takes up his playmaker/midfielder role once again and sets up neymar and suarez instead of scoring himself

like last night that he played in the center forward position abi?

next base
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
bykebyke:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
usbcable:

like last night that he played in the center forward position abi?

next base
lol, who knows, Enrique is unpredictable. I wonder y messi didn't start d season dat way. rakitic is good as a playmaker
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
usbcable:

ronaldo has about 2-3 more years before his career dies and he ends up at that new York club
on the other hand, messi has up to 6 or 7 years.
whatever record ronaldo makes, messi would break it later
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
in other news, the way things are going, Neuer might win ballon d'or. in fact, if everyone votes without bias, he will definitely win it. he is in the form of his life and I won't hesitate to vote for him if I were given the chance. see how higuian shivered in front of him at wc, he guided Germany to wc win, he kept clean records till he was beaten once against roma. d guy has made seemingly impossible saves. he deserves ballon d'or in my opinion.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ronnie won his third golden booth
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
bykebyke:

ND Ronaldo is 29/30 buh who is gettin beta nd who is declining? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

ND Ronaldo is 29/30 buh who is gettin beta nd who is declining? grin
The person you think is getting better couldn't score 1goal against Liverpool,just one cheesy

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
usbcable:

So how does it make sense that Ronaldo is going to score a lot of ucl goals that Messi won't be able to reach?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
bykebyke:

So how does it make sense that Ronaldo is going to score a lot of ucl goals that Messi won't be able to reach?

okay.
we don hear.

some strikers play into 36 38 while some mostly south americans hardly ever go past 34.
that one nko

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
usbcable:

okay.
we don hear.

some strikers play into 36 38 while some mostly south americans hardly ever go past 34.
that one nko
Make we deh look na
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2014
bykebyke:

The person you think is getting better couldn't score 1goal against Liverpool,just one cheesy
But he scored against bakar cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tshabalala: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2014
He Would Hav Scored Against Liverpool If And Only If He Was Given Penalty
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
ronaldo go don dey vex, if given the chance, he will finish rayo tho its not that easy as rayo are strong. messi has been trending on Twitter for 3 days now, if messi scores in la liga 2morrow, he has 8/10 chance of winning ballon d'or but I don't want either him or ronaldo to win. Neuer deserves to win it and must truly win it
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jese Rodriguez is back in training
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:
ronaldo go don dey vex, if given the chance, he will finish rayo tho its not that easy as rayo are strong. messi has been trending on Twitter for 3 days now, if messi scores in la liga 2morrow, he has 8/10 chance of winning ballon d'or but I don't want either him or ronaldo to win. Neuer deserves to win it and must truly win it
Even if Messi scores 10 goals tomorrow, he stands NO chance of winning Ballon D'Or, You supporting Neuer is only based on biase and nothing, Neuer was neither the best in Bundesliga nor the best in either the UCL or at the world cup, how then is he going to win the best player in the world, Neuer is in the form of his life?? and Ronaldo is in form of his death?? 22goals already this season, more than any player has ever done at this stage of the season, already won the best player in Europe and La Liga, what else do you want from him?? Or he still has to point to the sky after scoring before he can win his 3rd Ballon D'Or??

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dhellake:
Even if Messi scores 10 goals tomorrow, he stands NO chance of winning Ballon D'Or, You supporting Neuer is only based on biase and nothing, Neuer was neither the best in Bundesliga nor the best in either the UCL or at the world cup, how then is he going to win the best player in the world, Neuer is in the form of his life?? and Ronaldo is in form of his death?? 22goals already this season, more than any player has ever done at this stage of the season, already won the best player in Europe and La Liga, what else do you want from him?? Or he still has to point to the sky after scoring before he can win his 3rd Ballon D'Or??
lol, u dont seem to understand. I'll start from history, in 2010 did messi deserve ballon d'or? no, sniejder did (sorry for d spelling), he won cl plus had an astonishing performance at wc but messi still won, y? i'll explain soon. in 2013? did ronaldo deserve ballon d'or? no, ribery did. he won cl and bundesliga and I think German cup but cr7 still won.

reason: its not cos cr7 or messi have d support of most players and coaches but becos people tend to forget. in 2013, ribery was fantastic but during d later part of d year, he was overshadowed. d new season started September or so, at dat time ronaldo wasn't really good but during d last 2 months+ he became at d form of his life.
a football year is made up of more than 9 months, yet cr7 won ballon d'or because of d last 2-3 months, y? its because people easily forgot about ribery's performance during dat period and even messi was continuously sidelined due to injury problems.

in 2014, ronaldo won d cl and Spanish cup and ballon d'or seemed sure for him until wc. messi's performance in wc immediately turned things around and the same people began to say messi would win ballon d'or. they forgot cr7 cl and Spanish cup win easily and started remembering how messi almost caught up with ronaldo in la liga goals after messi ended 2013 with about 8 goals. which means messi scored more la liga goals this year. even a friend brought up d point dat messi would win ballon d'or in a discussion and everyone agreed till someone mentioned cr7 cl win. everyone had totally forgotten.

d new season has started and messi shone first but ronaldo quickly took d spotlight and people suddenly remembered his cl win. ballon d'or seemed sure but for d past few days, messi has been making newspaper headlines and his wc performance has been remembered again.

finally, I put it to u dat d last person to be on top at d end of the year has d higher chance of winning, be it cr7 or messi. plus cr7 performance has dropped for d past 3 weeks or so. anyone could win ballon d'or - my opinion so don't say cr7 has it till he wins it.

I know this is long but I hope u get my point

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:
lol, u dont seem to understand. I'll start from history, in 2010 did messi deserve ballon d'or? no, sniejder did (sorry for d spelling), he won cl plus had an astonishing performance at wc but messi still won, y? i'll explain soon. in 2013? did ronaldo deserve ballon d'or? no, ribery did. he won cl and bundesliga and I think German cup but cr7 still won.

reason: its not cos cr7 or messi have d support of most players and coaches but becos people tend to forget. in 2013, ribery was fantastic but during d later part of d year, he was overshadowed. d new season started September or so, at dat time ronaldo wasn't really good but during d last 2 months+ he became at d form of his life.
a football year is made up of more than 9 months, yet cr7 won ballon d'or because of d last 2-3 months, y? its because people easily forgot about ribery's performance during dat period and even messi was continuously sidelined due to injury problems.

in 2014, ronaldo won d cl and Spanish cup and ballon d'or seemed sure for him until wc. messi's performance in wc immediately turned things around and the same people began to say messi would win ballon d'or. they forgot cr7 cl and Spanish cup win easily and started remembering how messi almost caught up with ronaldo in la liga goals after messi ended 2013 with about 8 goals. which means messi scored more la liga goals this year. even a friend brought up d point dat messi would win ballon d'or in a discussion and everyone agreed till someone mentioned cr7 cl win. everyone had totally forgotten.

d new season has started and messi shone first but ronaldo quickly took d spotlight and people suddenly remembered his cl win. ballon d'or seemed sure but for d past few days, messi has been making newspaper headlines and his wc performance has been remembered again.

finally, I put it to u dat d last person to be on top at d end of the year has d higher chance of winning, be it cr7 or messi. plus cr7 performance has dropped for d past 3 weeks or so. anyone could win ballon d'or - my opinion so don't say cr7 has it till he wins it.

I know this is long but I hope u get my point

I actually did get your point
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dhellake:

then u understand d reason why I picked Neuer, he has been consistent all through be it wc or cl or German cup. the guy has made seemingly impossible saves
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dhellake:

The worst thing you have done is give him attention.

Notice all he has ever posted here is thrash.

Please just ignore the attention seeker. he is just looking for someone to argue or rather abuse Ronaldo with.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Some bitch_azzed niggas can't hide their hate for cr7.

I just pity una

I just know that if they were half as successful as he is they would become their village king!

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.