Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135841 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Krasid:
Since there are 12 teams in SA, their world cup qualifiers sees all teams grouped together.Meaning that teams would play 11 games at home and 11 away(making a total of 22 games).Unlike europe where each group has 6 teams, which means that each team would play 5 games at home and 5 away(additional 2 play off games for runner up).The South american world cup qualifiers is the longest.No excuses.
The emboldened is wrong.

http://m.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2011/m=10/news=the-south-american-qualifiers-explained-1521714.html
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
bykebyke:

So..in your brain,2 additional World cup qualifying matches equals a whole Euro qualifiers

You probably got my explanation wrong.The additional qualifiers is for the runners up in the European WC qualification series.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
bykebyke:

The emboldened is wrong.

http://m.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2011/m=10/news=the-south-american-qualifiers-explained-1521714.html
Not much difference.9 teams were grouped together instead of 10 because Brazil was the host of the 2014 WC.Which means all teams played 16 games(8H, 8A).The 2018 South american qualifiers would see all 10 teams grouped together with each teams playing a total of 18 games(9H, 9A).
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Krasid:
Not much difference.9 teams were grouped together instead of 10 because Brazil was the host of the 2014 WC.Which means all teams played 16 games(8H, 8A).The 2018 South american qualifiers would see all 10 teams grouped together with each teams playing a total of 18 games(9H, 9A).
No qualms sha...just watch the G.O.A.T win his 4th trophy soon.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
nice

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 1:20am On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
nice
abeg make he still dey try help Argentina win matches
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:54am On Jun 14, 2015
ollah1:

You guys hate the truth tho

10 differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1. When RONALDO scores he points at himself. When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI would have passed to better positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for individual success, MESSI plays for the success of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good Looks, they like MESSI for his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will make your DAY! MESSI will make your HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is the best. Agree or Disagree

You too much... cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:58am On Jun 14, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

I never knew you were this childish with your nigerian mentality and when has it become a sin to have tattoos (apart from religious freaks like you)
Every cule knows messi has tattoos both at the hand and legs even at the body lol
Na now u discover am?

Stop being a village church man messi's tattoos ronaldo hairstyles does not show their arrogance or bad boy whatever
What shows it is their behaviour like how ronaldo punched diego godin twice and so many poo

Anyways forget the argument let's have a juventus drink
Oops I forget you've got no cups this year
grin
grin grin

grin grin

FYI! He is a Muslim... wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

FYI! He is a Muslim... wink
Okkkk haha now I understand the negative feelings toward tattoes Even if ronaldo had tattoos insulting cr7 because of tattoos is childish
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2015
confistified:
Argentina has won just 1 of their last 6 matches at the Copa america.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Obiwannn: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2015
how many skill messi get?

no be only to run run him de do?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2015
confistified:
talk to me when ronaldo wins cup in this year 2015. Till then remain trophyless
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Obiwannn:

Which cave did you come out from? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2015
bykebyke:
Which cave did you come out from? undecided
The truth is bitter.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Obiwannn:
wetin ronaldo sabi?
No be to sit inside 18 yard box to wait for pass before he go tap score goal?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
wetin ronaldo sabi?

You get time sha!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Krasid:
Argentina has won just 1 of their last 6 matches at the Copa america.
nd dey get messi o
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
wetin ronaldo sabi?

but he score better solo outside shot for the last match na
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
talk to me when ronaldo wins cup in this year 2015. Till then remain trophyless
talk to me wen messi takes his country places.....
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
confistified:
talk to me wen messi takes his country places.....
messi for argentina: u20 world cup......olympic gold medalists......fifa world cup final

ronaldo in portugal: no cups...nothing.....

hahaha

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Krasid:
The truth is bitter.
Which truth?

Someone has wilfully decided to go blind whilst watching Messi just because he's a Madrid fan..

How come Messi has the most dribble in all of Europe?

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Where is krasid?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Juliaann:
Where is krasid?
Krasid and his girlfriend (cristina penaldo) are in that cup

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
messi for argentina: u20 world cup......olympic gold medalists......fifa world cup final

ronaldo in portugal: no cups...nothing.....

hahaha
he win d final abi?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
confistified:
he win d final abi?
show me spoon wey ur guy don win for portugal na. I dey wait
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

I never knew you were this childish with your nigerian mentality and when has it become a sin to have tattoos (apart from religious freaks like you)
Every cule knows messi has tattoos both at the hand and legs even at the body lol
Na now u discover am?

Stop being a village church man messi's tattoos ronaldo hairstyles does not show their arrogance or bad boy whatever
What shows it is their behaviour like how ronaldo punched diego godin twice and so many poo

Anyways forget the argument let's have a juventus drink
Oops I forget you've got no cups this year grin
grin grin

Obviously you have problems comprehending what I wrote.
No place in what I wrote did I say a Tattoo is either good or bad.

and the pic you put up is also one of the recent ones.
Tattoos are tolerated generally but not approved generally.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Okkkk haha now I understand the negative feelings toward tattoes
Even if ronaldo had tattoos insulting cr7 because of tattoos is childish

Guy,
Tell... has Messi not been hiding his Tattoo?
When did he get his hands and body tattooed as you said
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2015
usbcable:

Guy,
Hiding what??...admit you just saw it recently on him,

Someone who posted a pic of the tattoo on Facebook.

Na wa o.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2015
confistified:
but he score better solo outside shot for the last match na
Explaining to haters would be a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2015
usbcable:

Guy,
Bro stop disgracing yourself tell me which one has he been hiding? That pics I showed was on 10th of june before he went to copa america
Now tell me has he not been wearing long sleeves before he had a tattoo

Bro like I said don't be a dumb fool like krasid

If messi is hiding his tattoos then why did he put it in the first place

You are just disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
bykebyke:

Hiding what??...admit you just saw it recently on him,

Someone who posted a pic of the tattoo on Facebook.

Na wa o.
Everyone knows messi loves wearing longsleeves almost all the time even before he did the tattoo no mind this trophyless cable

And by the way he did that tattoo on february
So if he was hiding it why did he allow a picture of it to be posted on his official page

I have warned usb cable to stop smoking weed

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.