Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135788 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
bykebyke:

Yet we don't see any of our players parents calling us Classless. undecided

I'm not saying you shouldn't have sold Iker... I'm saying you could have handled his departure better...

But that's non of my business...I'm on course to a Sextuple.
Okay. So which of our players' parents called us classless?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Krasid:
I doubt if Barcelona would even allow a player who is not in full form play 90 minutes week-in week-out unless that player is Messi.It is not as if Casillas was the only Madrid player booed last season.So I wonder what all the fuss all about.Was booing Casillas the reason people claimed he was treated unfairly?
You don't boo someone who has being at the club for 25years(lasting more than somepeople's marriage)..We all know how Shitty Valdes and Pinto were..yet upon the countless mistakes they made they weren't booed at.
On a Sunday morning, in an empty stadium, no trophies, no videos, no embrace. Nobody, in fact.

The club captain, he has been there for quarter of a century and had intended to be there his entire life. But Madrid did not want him and did not wave him off. He came in on his own, sat on his own and left on his own. His former team-mates were on a plane to Australia, president Florentino Pérez was not present and no director accompanied him. There were none even in the room. There were no fans in the stadium, either, although a few had gathered outside.
Is this a befitting send-off for a Legend?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iaz93:
Okay. So which of our players' parents called us classless?
Ask me. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
bykebyke:
Ask me. undecided
Answer na...
I just hope you aren't referring to Casilas's mum.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iaz93:
Answer na...

I just hope you aren't referring to Casilas's mum.
Ask me again. undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
bykebyke:

You don't boo someone who has being at the club for 25years(lasting more than somepeople's marriage)..We all know how Shitty Valdes and Pinto were..yet upon the countless mistakes they made they weren't booed at.

Is this a befitting send-off for a Legend?
You get time oooo ehn.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
sebod:

You get time oooo ehn.
It's charity work...they don't know the difference between right an wrong..I'm teaching them. cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

What false claims?..

Did you guys not boo him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Uh42GupXA

When have you seen Barca fans boo a player who wasn't playing in his best form?..

@the emboldened...so that gives R.Madrid officials the right to not attend the press conference of a player who has been in the team for 25years?..25 freaking years?

Refused to leave when the Ovation was loudest bullcrap..

Why break your head over the issue shuo?

What is the basic difference between the way Puyol and Xavi and Casillas left the club.

Puyol (after the go down low incident with Di Maria) and the slow poke pace of Xavi decided to leave on their own VOLITION.
Casillas despite under performing for 3 seasons and casuing a rift in the dressing room refused to look else where.

Even Raul as great as he was accepted the bench and even left the club for somewhere else to further his career. Look at how he was honoured.

Yet Saint Iker never wanted to leave right after winning the Decima (which was just the perfect time IMHV). Now making goofs un characteristic of him you expect everyone to still drool over him.
He wasnt even the only one booed last season. So what are you even on about booing sef.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2015
sebod:

You get time oooo ehn.

he actually has more to waste. undecided

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
I doubt if Barcelona would even allow a player who is not in full form play 90 minutes week-in week -out unless that player is Messi.It is not as if Casillas was the only Madrid player booed last season.So I wonder what all the fuss all about.Was booing Casillas the reason people claimed he was treated unfairly?

Puyol and Xavi comes to mind as they didnt enjoy that freeway.

He even make booing his crux.

CR
Bale
Di Maria
Pepe etc had received their fair share of boos before now.
He dont realize one logic "you dont play well you get booed in the bernebau. They lack that patience in that clime"

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
We all booed Casillas? To be honest, he has been playing badly for about 3 seasons now.He should have left last season when the ovation was loudest, but for whatever reason best known to him he didn't.He was respected enough to still get the starting spot and that didn't turn out well.You don't expect us to give him a life long contract and continue going trophyless while Barcelona are winning doubles and trebles or maybe that's what you want since you are a Barca fan.And pls stop with all those Classless club crap cos FC Barcelona is no saint.It is a club filled with prentenders and liars.

And I will boo the cretin cum legend if I had the chance again. Why Are we even acting like we got anything to prove to this bark-less fans, we booed him and so what , who don die, has the club's name changed ? whatever he went through he caused it, leave , you no wan hear, today it also cost Carlo Ancellotti his job because he pitted his stance with the so called ''LEGEND'' .

Make no mistake @ all those blaming Madrid authorities for doing what they did, I respect Iker, I mean we all do right? @ Madridstas though , we will always sing his praises, cover up his flaws but the man should have known when to bow out, imagine if Xavi was adamant and refused to leave the club to go play elsewhere , and insisted he wanted in, @ all those bark-less fans, your reactions will be no less different from what we did as a club.

Because of his nonsense antics we lost a great goalie to Ac Milan, he caused dressing room rifts, he riled up so many fans against himself, at a point, no one cares what you have done for them, if you stick around to destroy the same thing.
if he wanted respect, we would have been forever grateful, as a matter of fact, he would have single handedly brought in De GeA to fill his shoes in Madrid by stepping in to the negotiations proper, would have technically been the face of the negotiations, and believe it or not De GeA, wouldn't think twice , but instead of that, he even made the young lad to state that if he Casillas doesn't leave he won't be coming , abeg casillas brought everything upon himself, worse still the bum head was having wages issues with the club, na wa oooo, na only him waka com?

He should have sought for videos to see how legends behave , or made calls to the likes of Raul, Zidane etc. I think he forgot that no matter how u strive, or floss about ONE MAN CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN A CLUB.. To me he lost it, when he failed to realize that it hurts as a fan to pay for the mistakes he makes in the goal post sometimes. Waatching the club that sometimes makes a difference in your life suffer because one saint has refused to heed to the fans cries. so long bro, we will miss you,

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

And I will boo the cretin cum legend if I had the chance again. Why Are we even acting like we got anything to prove to this bark-less fans, we booed him and so what , who don die, has the club's name changed ? whatever he went through he caused it, leave , you no wan hear, today it also cost Carlo Ancellotti his job because he pitted his stance with the so called ''LEGEND'' .

Make no mistake @ all those blaming Madrid authorities for doing what they did, I respect Iker, I mean we all do right? @ Madridstas though , we will always sing his praises, cover up his flaws but the man should have known when to bow out, imagine if Xavi was adamant and refused to leave the club to go play elsewhere , and insisted he wanted in, @ all those bark-less fans, your reactions will be no less different from what we did as a club.

Because of his nonsense antics we lost a great goalie to Ac Milan, he caused dressing room rifts, he riled up so many fans against himself, at a point, no one cares what you have done for them, if you stick around to destroy the same thing.
if he wanted respect, we would have been forever grateful, as a matter of fact, he would have single handedly brought in De GeA to fill his shoes in Madrid by stepping in to the negotiations proper, would have technically been the face of the negotiations, and believe it or not De GeA, wouldn't think twice , but instead of that, he even made the young lad to state that if he Casillas doesn't leave he won't be coming , abeg casillas brought everything upon himself, worse still the bum head was having wages issues with the club, na wa oooo, na only him waka com?

He should have sought for videos to see how legends behave , or made calls to the likes of Raul, Zidane etc. I think he forgot that no matter how u strive, or floss about ONE MAN CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN A CLUB.. To me he lost it, when he failed to realize that it hurts as a fan to pay for the mistakes he makes in the goal post sometimes. Waatching the club that sometimes makes a difference in your life suffer because one saint has refused to heed to the fans cries. so long bro, we will miss you,

Your head too correct jare.

Maybe it was the believe of having a journalist GF and Marca at his behest that was deceiving him to not to think that Hero's that overstay their welcome sometimes end up as villains.

Truth be told we appreciate what he had done over the countless years but there will always be atime to call it quits.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Nothing truer.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2015
usbcable:

Your head too correct jare.

Maybe it was the believe of having a journalist GF and Marca at his behest that was deceiving him to not to think that Hero's that overstay their welcome sometimes end up as villains.

Truth be told we appreciate what he had done over the countless years but there will always be atime to call it quits.

As in ehnn, if you see me when I bin d carry this man matta for headtt, I go argue sotey my headt go d hurt pass wetin hawt akamu or custard go do ur tongue if u EFF wit am....

Like u rightly put , I guess he forgot to listen to those who he shudda listened to..... we will always respect him, but for me immediately he went at cross roads with Jose Mou, he should have asked himself some very vital questions , still give props to Raul, I loved that dude to pieces, no homo, but immediately Mou made him understand that he wasn't in his plans , my man moved to where he upped his champs league record, I couldn't respect him more than that, he acted really noble.

It was quite hard for some Madridstas to believe he was past his prime when Mou pointed it out , but he proved the man right.

abegii make all this niggis pack well... In our very own COO's voice, The Authority, it's what is best for business....

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

As in ehnn, if you see me when I bin d carry this man matta for headtt, I go argue sotey my headt go d hurt pass wetin hawt akamu or custard go do ur tongue if u EFF wit am....

Like u rightly put , I guess he forgot to listen to those who he shudda listened to..... we will always respect him, but for me immediately he went at cross roads with Jose Mou, he should have asked himself some very vital questions , still give props to Raul, I loved that dude to pieces, no homo, but immediately Mou made him understand that he wasn't in his plans , my man moved to where he upped his champs league record, I couldn't respect him more than that, he acted really noble.

It was quite hard for some Madridstas to believe he was past his prime when Mou pointed it out , but he proved the man right.

abegii make all this niggis pack well... In our very own COO's voice, The Authority, it's what is best for business....

On a sarcastic note.
2 coaches were butted because of him
Jose and Carlo.

no mind me ooo. na exageration i dey do grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Iaz93:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Nothing truer.
-

May24th 2o14 ... that fateful day , when Casillas error made us concede in that final, bro I just said, this man should just pack if God smiles on us...... Madridstas around me were venting as in ehn, we are the ones that get to pay the price of their loss, because our emotions and thoughts can't change a thing ....

The best he could have done was save us the stress,its been over stretched abeg.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
usbcable:

On a sarcastic note.
Jose and Carlo.

I kinda felt sorry for Ancelloti and Mou(Although never liked him much, he was right about Casillas).We even had to sell Diego lopez who was a regular under Mou and was playing well just to make Iker happy.I wonder what else he wanted.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2015
usbcable:

On a sarcastic note.
Jose and Carlo.

baba na u get ground, we no go crash cos of one man, at alls....

how far transfers, dailymail and guardian, even this bleacher reports niggis websites don't tire me to d follow .... ur man FP, no find person to waste money on top this season?

MADRID FOR LIFE JOOR.....
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
I kinda felt sorry for Ancelloti and Mou(Although never liked him much, he was right about Casillas).We even had to sell Diego lopez who was a regular under Mou and was playing well just to make Iker happy.I wonder what else he wanted.

Maybe peeps will say let sleeping dogs lie, last seasons transfers were the worst for me, from Dis Maria who is now a waste at the Theatre of Dreams , To Alonso now very established in Bayern, to Diego Lopez whose sale even made us look like we didn't know what we were doing .....I just can't stop ....

I will dearly miss Ancelotti, his tactics on some big occasions when we were on the back foot made the difference at atimes , I guess he should learn how to fight for what he wants, a lesson too late for him in life, I guess ..
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

-

May24th 2o14 ... that fateful day , when Casillas error made us concede in that final, bro I just said, this man should just pack if God smiles on us...... Madridstas around me were venting as in ehn, we are the ones that get to pay the price of their loss, because our emotions and thoughts can't change a thing ....

The best he could have done was save us the stress, its been over stretched abeg, De Gea de come or we no find any super star this season or wetin...
grin grin Boys were swearing at Casillas that day even b4 half time(I wasn't left out of the fun grin ).De gea matter don tire me oo.He should make up his mind already.One week the deal is done, another week he is travelling with the United team for pre season.I heard Madrid is chasing Espanyol GK Kiko Casilla Me I want a world class GK oo.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
grin grin Boys were swearing at Casillas that day even b4 half time(I wasn't left out of the fun grin ).De gea matter don tire me oo.He should make up his mind already.One week the deal is done, another week he is travelling with the United team for pre season.I heard Madrid is chasing Espanyol GK Kiko Casilla Me I want a world class GK oo.

bro no lies o , I need that hairy weirdo for club , I don tire for im mata, casillas don bounce, I think say na wetin im bin d find, after all this hassles, for him unveiling speech, im ma go con de rap say '' he has wanted to play for Madrid'' Sha God pass am.

whatever will be will be...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

Barca fans won't see dis 1 oo undecided
Bloody PRETENDERS

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Barca fans won't see dis 1 oo undecided
Bloody PRETENDERS
undecidedWhat's doing this one undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

undecidedWhat's doing this one undecided
U people always have a reply ...oya reply what he typed grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
Barca fans won't see dis 1 oo undecided Bloody PRETENDERS
They will not show up because they are hypocrites.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

U people always have a reply ...oya reply what he typed grin
I don't reply people who write things like this.
And I will boo the cretin cum legend if I had the chance again.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

Maybe peeps will say let sleeping dogs lie, last seasons transfers were the worst for me, from Dis Maria who is now a waste at the Theatre of Dreams , To Alonso now very established in Bayern, to Diego Lopez whose sale even made us look like we didn't know what we were doing .....I just can't stop ....

I will dearly miss Ancelotti, his tactics on some big occasions when we were on the back foot made the difference at atimes , I guess he should learn how to fight for what he wants, a lesson too late for him in life, I guess ..
It seems Florentino has an agenda to distabilize the team whenever we are getting it right making it difficult for the coach and players to bond with their teammates.I wouldn't be surprised if he should sell 2/3 players next season if we perform well.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
ortopazz:

-

The best he could have done was save us the stress,its been over stretched abeg.
I don't want to remember the last 30 minutes of that match before the equalizer. I went through hell...true true na we dey suffer am.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
It seems Florentino has an agenda to distabilize the team whenever we are getting it right making it difficult for the coach and players to bond with their teammates.I wouldn't be surprised if he should sell 2/3 players next season if we perform well.
As in ehhhhnnnn!
I don't know who's advising that man. That person na FOOOL!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iaz93:
As in ehhhhnnnn!
I don't know who's advising that man. That person na FOOOL!

ANSWER-----Forbes magazine

Real Madrid is the most valued sporting enterprise in the whole world as at last rating out last week.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Madrid invited the press to watch their first two training sessions at Melbourne City's La Trobe University training ground, although they were only allowed to witness a twenty minute warm-up in each one.

After working on their passing and possession play, Rafa Benítez set up an 11-a-side training match. Pacheco; Danilo, Ramos, Nacho, Arbeloa; Lucas Vázquez, Kross, Modric, Ronaldo; Jesé and Bale (4-4-2) turned out for one team, whilst Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Varane, Marcelo; Illarra, Lucas Silva; Lazo (Odegaard), Isco, Cheryshev; Benzema (4-2-3-1) turned out for the other.

Benzema was one of the most active players for Los Blancos and after missing a clear-cut chance in a one-on-one with Pacheco, he headed home from Carvajal's cross.

In the last move of the game, Varane handballed Bale's header from Arbeloa's cross from the left and Ronaldo levelled the game from the penalty spot.

Source( MARCA )
-Elsafi
Penaldo can't stop scoring from the penalty spot, even in training sessions grintongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
. LET HATERS BEWARE ......... RAMOS AINT GOIN NO WHERE.........
DE GEA MATA DON TIRE ME O

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.