Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27608 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by FXKing2012(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2013
croce: Please someone should give me the link to this thread ''List of known scammers on Nairaland'' I need to get Felix200 on that list.
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by FXKing2012(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2013
croce:

Brave Joe, if you have ears please listen. Felix200 (Felix Unufe Rogers) is nothing but a scam artist. If you have contacted him, am sure he has promised you 100-200% returns per month. He only has basic knowledge of forex at most and that basic knowledge is what he uses to scam people. His forex signals is a hoax as well.Hope you get this massage before you give him your hard earned cash. Felix is currently a man on the run.

Felix your party is over. when i get you, you will vomit every penny you have taken from your victims.

BRAVEJOE, DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY A DIME!

I'm unto him.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by FXKing2012(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Bravejoe: @croce, i appreciate. But i don't see how your problem with him should affect others. I guess you need to sort out whatever it is, with him than paint him black here. Thanks all the same. @Felix, will soon fill the contact form, maybe, before the day runs out. I've been very busy. Just keep it coming, i love what you are doing.
If you come here later to complain that you've been scammed, I will personally destroy your system.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by FXKing2012(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2013
kessientus: Mr Felix, pls do everyone a favour and stop this charade. How many more accounts will u blow before u become satisfied?

If u look at this username very well, I'm sure you'll know who this is. This is the man who trusted you enough to give u a second chance after u blew my account, only for u to blow it a second time and not honour your word.

You need to be sure of what u're doing before u start promising heaven and earth to people if they let u manage their accounts, like u did with me and in the end blew my account and vanished into thin air, changing your phone no and not replying mails.

God is watching you.
He's being investigated.

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Bravejoe(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2013
@felix, still waiting for today's signals. And i've not heard from you after filling the contact form. Let's discuss out of here. As for you guys who are claiming to have been duped, how am i sure this is not the normal nairaland thing where people come to talk rubbish. Thank you all the same, i don't your advice really. Your are distracting with it. You gave the benefit of doubt, let me fancy my own chance as well.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Bravejoe: @felix, still waiting for today's signals. And i've not heard from you after filling the contact form. Let's discuss out of here. As for you guys who are claiming to have been duped, how am i sure this is not the normal nairaland thing where people come to talk rubbish. Thank you all the same, i don't your advice really. Your are distracting with it. You gave the benefit of doubt, let me fancy my own chance as well.

Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Guys for once, since january this criminal of a felix ran away with my 235k, he eventually pick my call at last. Guess what he was saying, as shameless as he is, he was swearing to God he doesn't know that, he has got all the evidence deal with everyone who's accusing him here. The truth is i never knew he defrauded many others. Now, the question is, why is the unrepentant son of the devil on the run when he thinks he's being accusing wrongly and has got so much evidence to deal with his accusers? Fxking, i hope you are working on him. Because he's already a wanted fool.

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Manutd19: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2013
Leave bravejoe alone. There are still people like him around. One thing i can guarantee you is, REGRET! Felix if truly you have conscience, you would stop this and go for more training on fx and money management.

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2013
achi_cares: Guys for once, since january this criminal of a felix ran away with my 235k, he eventually pick my call at last. Guess what he was saying, as shameless as he is, he was swearing to God he doesn't know that, he has got all the evidence deal with everyone who's accusing him here. The truth is i never knew he defrauded many others. Now, the question is, why is the unrepentant son of the devil on the run when he thinks he's being accusing wrongly and has got so much evidence to deal with his accusers? Fxking, i hope you are working on him. Because he's already a wanted fool.
You have to be brave to come to a public forum to say you were scammed. People will label you as greedy, not doing your due deligence, being gullible etc. These are why don't see lots of people showing up to accuse him. I am determined to see that he does'nt scam others that was why i took the bold step to expose him. For everyone of you that has taken the bold step to stop Felix, i say bravo.
FXKing please after convicting Felix which i hope will be soon, please we will appreciate if you can post his pictures and location.

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2013
achi_cares: Guys for once, since january this criminal of a felix ran away with my 235k, he eventually pick my call at last. Guess what he was saying, as shameless as he is, he was swearing to God he doesn't know that, he has got all the evidence deal with everyone who's accusing him here. The truth is i never knew he defrauded many others. Now, the question is, why is the unrepentant son of the devil on the run when he thinks he's being accusing wrongly and has got so much evidence to deal with his accusers? Fxking, i hope you are working on him. Because he's already a wanted fool.
Every reputable person/business will make an effort to clear their name if they are accused of fraud. If Felix is clean, he would have at least made an effort to clear his name. If he has evidence as he claimed, let him present them.

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
FXKing2012:
Mr Felix Unufe Rogers, so many people have been accusing you of scamming them. You need to clear your name before the end of today otherwise I might be moved to act based on the numerous petitions against you.Regards,

As a person with deep knowledge of forex trading, I understand it is normal to trade for people and lose their money as both professionals and amateurs lose money daily in the market due to its volatility and unpredictability. But ignoring the complaints of people who enthrusted you with their hard-earned money or not offering any viable explanation as to what happened to their money may result in being taken as a fraudster. So I implore you to explain yourself to clear your name today.
In my case, he did'nt just lose my money. He had access to withdraw money from my account. He withdrew a total of $680 before blowing the account. He stopped picking my calls and would'nt reply to emails. I understand that forex trading is associated with risk and i would'nt label him a scam if he just blew my account even after professing to how good he is and promising a return of over 100% per month. What makes him a scam is that he withdrew money from my account without remitting it to me.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by FXKing2012(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
croce: . He withdrew a total of $680 before blowing the account. He stopped picking my calls and would'nt reply to emails. I understand that forex trading is associated with risk and i would'nt label him a scam if he just blew my account even after professing to how good he is and promising a return of over 100% per month. What makes him a scam is that he withdrew money from my account without remitting it to me.
A promise of 100% a month in forex trading is obviously impossible in the long term and you shouldnt have fallen for such.

But withdrawing from your account without remitting is criminal. Do you have evidence of this though?

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
FXKing2012:
A promise of 100% a month in forex trading is obviously impossible in the long term and you shouldnt have fallen for such.

But withdrawing from your account without remitting is criminal. Do you have evidence of this though?

Yes, i can give you a clip of my account history.
He was withdrawing into his webmoney account.
How can i attach an image to my post. The attach image icon is not working for me

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=croce]
You have to be brave to come to a public forum to say you were scammed. People will label you as greedy, not doing your due deligence, being gullible etc. These are why don't see lots of people showing up to accuse him. I am determined to see that he does'nt scam others that was why i took the bold step to expose him. For everyone of you that has taken the bold step to stop Felix, i say bravo.
FXKing please after convicting Felix which i hope will be soon, please we will appreciate if you can post his pictures and location. What do i care whatever, anyone labelled me as long as i didn't defraud anyone like the criminal felix. I am past caring at the moment. The thing is, pple don't get it. We are talking of an unrepentant criminal here who needs to be executed. This is not a case of he lost money while trading, he never traded in the first place. I gave the money and he disappeared in less than two i gave him the money. Never pick my calls nor reply mails. Alright, hear what croce has just said, without his knowledge he withdrew everything in his account and went into hiding. And the question is, if he thinks, he's clean and has so much evidence as he claimed, what is he waiting for? And why is he still into hiding when his image is being damaged? I've been loosing money on forex and i keep doing it. It's business and i don't keep away from business because i'm loosing. And the good thing is those fx traders who lost my money are among my best friends. It's very understandable when you indeed trade and trade and lost. Talking about 100% return on forex, it might not be possible like everyone do say and the criminal never even promise me that, neither was i looking forward to it anyways. I never believe it's possible, but now i do. As someone who gives every bizness trial, i still invested with someone else who surprisely is paying me 50% forthweekly and 80% monthly. I got him on nairaland here. When he said it, i just agreed but i never believed until he started paying me. As a matter fact he's paying me this weej again and i have an appoinment with him as well. He was the one who force me into buying laptop, so i can trade on my own. I'll ask for his permission to put his username here.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2013
And by the way, who is ogidibigidi. because when i asked that blank emails be sent to me, someone sent one bearing that native doctor's name. And i want to believe it's the criminal felix. because, it's a son the devil who can be glad to have that as a name.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=achi_cares][/quote]
Achi_cares, did you get my mail?
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Felix de criminal has posted no signals for like 3 days now. Is it that, you've repented of scamming? Because this thread is meant to scam people and you succeeding. But the thing is, you undid yourself by scamming the wrong person. I hope you are keeping my money ready by the way. You have my bank acc. number. Pay it there and peace will reign. Else i'll stop at nothing to seeing you rot in jail. The motivation is from the evidence or licence you said, you've got to scam people. I've also got the licence to hunt for you.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2013
achi_cares: Felix de criminal has posted no signals for like 3 days now. Is it that, you've repented of scamming? Because this thread is meant to scam people and you succeeding. But the thing is, you undid yourself by scamming the wrong person. I hope you are keeping my money ready by the way. You have my bank acc. number. Pay it there and peace will reign. Else i'll stop at nothing to seeing you rot in jail. The motivation is from the evidence or licence you said, you've got to scam people. I've also got the licence to hunt for you.

Felix will certainly be using a new username or and even a fake name by now. We need to track it and post his fraudulent activities on them as well.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by surveyProf(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2013
?

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2013
Yea, felix de criminal i love it when you post signals here. Keep it coming whether it is useful or not. As a matter of fact, i feel frustrated when you don't do this. Besides, how do you get more people to scam, if you stop? You will die of hunger, of course. And what is it about "ONE LOVE"? I think you should consult your dictionary for the real meaning of Love. @Surveyprof, i see you. You're welcome. @croce, it doesn't matter to me what username felix de criminal operates with. He can as well change his real name. He still remains the same fraudster, i'm doing everything to hunt down.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by 2jideofor(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is this not the same felix that kept spamming thread created by surveycash and rozay?

To those that gave him money to trade for you, it serves you right!

I wonder if the person you gave your money has a different brain as yourself.

You people always want to jump the gun... Instant gratification!

What stop yoi from learning the same forex and trading yourself?

As young as Rozay is, he has taken the pain to always unravel great and power system that is making people money...

I still wonder how many beggers on the street you guys have give just 1% of that money you have lost to felix since the beginning of this year.

You guys should just count your loss and move on because that money is gone... And there is nothing you can do to get it back.

You have head, hand and not disable....

RULE 1, NEVER give your money to anybody to invest for you or buy stuff for you.

2sexy!

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
@2jideofor, i think you should be asking, why did i trust him to have given him my money to trade or manage for me when i didn't know he's a criminal? To enlighten you a bit, there is what is call "Money Management", even in shares where i've got someone managing for me. Go to the bank, you will get to know that, there are people whose monies are being managed. I am a very busy business man, who love investing in different areas. I think the blame should have been, why didn't i get to know this criminal very well before investing with him? On the advise of counting my lost and let the criminal go, thank very much. It is then left for me to take it or leave it. For all the pain you took in cursing yourself and also letting everyone know, that your brain is better than that of felix de criminal, God bless you. And by the way, i appreciate the good work you are doing with the beggars. Keep it up.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by holax: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hello all, I just finish writing a guide on how to setup your mt4 email alert , and also how to set it to deliver email alerts to your phone as SMS visit http://forexxng..com to learn how.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by 2jideofor(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
I understand but honestly, I didnt mention a particular name in my OP, did I?

You should have been learning this same forex at your leisure time and not be in a hurry. I am also learning the same forex , not in hurry to make money from it. Why did you go through forex thread that has been created, why didn't you ask questions before you gave your money?

Na wa o...
achi_cares: @2jideofor, i think you should be asking, why did i trust him to have given him my money to trade or manage for me when i didn't know he's a criminal? To enlighten you a bit, there is what is call "Money Management", even in shares where i've got someone managing for me. Go to the bank, you will get to know that, there are people whose monies are being managed. I am a very busy business man, who love investing in different areas. I think the blame should have been, why didn't i get to know this criminal very well before investing with him? On the advise of counting my lost and let the criminal go, thank very much. It is then left for me to take it or leave it. For all the pain you took in cursing yourself and also letting everyone know, that your brain is better than that of felix de criminal, God bless you. And by the way, i appreciate the good work you are doing with the beggars. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.