Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27639 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2012
wink
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2012
ncpat:
Thanks my brother, check the time i`m posting this comment by my time it is 12:20AM which I believe must correspond to the time here and up till now no signals has been generated by felix200 neither here or on his site and later today by 7am or 8am you will see a signal with time of yesterday.

I don't think it is compulsory to take a free signal generated by any person. I use it if it is in agreement with my own analisis or if it is more convincing than mine. It is free, after all.

I know that Felix doesn't give signals every day. So, abeg, make una leave Felix alone o.

3 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2012
felix200: Dear friends,,, am really humbled with your candid compliments,,,big love to you all....

Though we lost the Eur/Usd signal on BUY,,,,, we will still re-enter the market with the same signal on BUY Eur/Usd; 1.22263, T/Profit: 1.22500, S/Loss: 1.21900

Keep it cool

One Love Brothers,,,

Eawealth:

I don't believe all these signal service they are all SCAM including this thread. I have tested the signal here and my account paid darely for it. If you want to be successful in fx, you must learn this business and know how to generate signals yourself. Flee from signal service providers

Bros as u can see above, some of us have benefitted from live action where Felix told us when to pull the trigger, suggest u go to page 5. sorry u missed out undecided, but that does not mean u have to classify this thread as a SCAM angry. Most of the signals he generates are based on market sentiments and have a high probability of taking place it is your choice to take it or leave it . Todays signals were okay in my opinion. Everything in FOREX has a disclaimer attached to it. If you wanted him to render the phone service to you free, you really went about it the wrong way grin.
Thanks for the Caveat but i suggest u find another thread to destroy.

@ Felix200 i can't believe you let this guy get to you. Noticed u took down the signal service from ur blog. I still plan subscribing cos of the nature of my activities.
Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
@mayzee,,,,thanks for your words,,,i really appreciated that,,, if you really do need to subcribe to my forex signal kindly send a mail to my email address and you will be attended to fully,,,,

Once again i wish you all the best in your forex trading,,,

One love brothers

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2012
Eawealth:

I don't believe all these signal service they are all SCAM including this thread. I have tested the signal here and my account paid darely for it. If you want to be successful in fx, you must learn this business and know how to generate signals yourself. Flee from signal service providers

You are not really doing justice to this thread.

Signal service is like a compass and not to be mandatorily followed in a dogmatic manner.

When you see a signal, you are surppose to take a look at it and compare the suggestion with your trading method(except you have none which is not proper).

I have a test account that i have been running for about 45 trading days now and i have the link open for anyone to see and compare and believe me, many traders have mailed me that they have made so much profits using that account as comparison. Some say they go for 10pips and not 20pips so you see what i mean.

Tagging all signal service a scam is not the way to go but spend time to develop your trading method and you can decide to use a good signal service as comparison.

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
mayzee:

Bros as u can see above, some of us have benefitted from live action where Felix told us when to pull the trigger, suggest u go to page 5. sorry u missed out undecided, but that does not mean u have to classify this thread as a SCAM angry. Most of the signals he generates are based on market sentiments and have a high probability of taking place it is your choice to take it or leave it . Todays signals were okay in my opinion. Everything in FOREX has a disclaimer attached to it. If you wanted him to render the phone service to you free, you really went about it the wrong way grin.
Thanks for the Caveat but i suggest u find another thread to destroy.

@ Felix200 i can't believe you let this guy get to you. Noticed u took down the signal service from ur blog. I still plan subscribing cos of the nature of my activities.
Keep up the good work

@felix200, hmm someone would have told me earlier this is how it works. Apology men. I got a question to ask but don't know if you approve base on the pivot rules stuff.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by fxbomovi: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hi felix

You are doing a good job. Although I am trading your calls, but I can confirm that its very good.

Keep the pips raining down.
Night!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.