Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Love and Light - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love and Light (3675 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love and Light by dekung(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2012
ProPastorChris:

@ dekung
Your friend was spiritually illiterate cos the Word does not fail.
Oh and you are the one that is spiritually literarte? Please don't make me laugh. Tell me something, why is it that whenever the claim in that your book of fables fail to work, it is always the recipients fault? And bro, the claims in that book more often than not falls to the ground like a rock. Tell me what other understanding did she need to have. Listen before she parted with all her money, we all went for a camp meeting all the way from Unilag to OSU. There we were told several stories of people who gave their all and were blessed in return. They gave examples from the bible and testimonies of others at the gathering. The atmosphere was charged (with lies of course) and people were giving like zombies. The charged atmosphere made my friend give away her project money. what other spiritual literacy did she need oh literate one? What other spiritual education did she not take? Pls don't put a blame where it doesnt exist. Pastor Chris taught his cronies to be con artists like him and the gullible ones are falling for it. It is high time posple started thinking analytically and stop being fooled with these bogus religious claims.

@OP,
Tell your wife to shape in or ship out. Give her a realistic ultimatum to settle her debts, after which you must take a decisive action
Re: Love and Light by Callotti: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2012
How can my post be hidden? grin
Re: Love and Light by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2012
@ dekung

I did not know that you were once part of all these but now you are no more. This is very serious even more serious than the op situation.
Your present position needs to be handled carefully. I stop trading words with you and resolve to praying for you cos you are lost dude!
What drove you to this point where you now deny what you once believed? The devil has failed in your life and be rest assured of this that God still loves you even now.
Dude you have to retrace your steps cos this path you have chosen is heading for eternal doom.
You may be getting the thumb up from your friends now but you should know that on the day of judgement you will stand alone.
May your eyes of understanding be flooded with the glorious light of the gospel.
I will not stop praying for you my friend.
Re: Love and Light by dekung(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2012
@ProPastorChris,
Thank you so much for praying but truth is I do not need it. I do not need it because it has never worked. You may claim it works for you, but I know without a shadow of doubt that it has never worked. Contrary to what you think, only a few of my friends nd associates know abt my present line of belief and I was seen to have gone bunkers, some even claim its because I read too much, I only reveal myself on the internet under the cover of this pseudo name because of the disgust and indignation that greets anyone who chooses to let go of all religious and theistic dogma. I am waiting for a right time to declare my stand but I know it is not going to be easy. So you see no one is giving me thumbs up. It took me time but analytical thinking has helped me reaason my way out of religious bondage. If you care to read up some of the my post you would see that even my wife is still very religious and as you christins will say, strong in the faith. She is a personal (though younger) friend to Pst. Mrs Nike Adeyemi of Daystar Christian Centre and obviously very close to echelons of leadership in the church. My house is a House Fellowship Centre and I have decided to let them have their way. See dude, I am a product of my thoughts, nobody told me to jettison this absurd belief system. So many of the friends whom I managed to explain my stance have indirectly stopped being my friend. I subjected so many of the claims to rational thinking and they fell flat. I dont believe in your God anymore than you believe in allah, vishnu, thor or odin. I do not believe in demons anymore than you believe in the leprechaun or dracular so dude rest your prayers.
Re: Love and Light by ProPastorChris(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ dekung

Your supposed new stand or belief is strange but I can boldly tell you that the devil whispered into your ears and you decided to hear it twice!
Its not only my prayers that is directed at you but that of your wife will surely work.

You have been successfully blind folded by the god of this world but you call it critical reasoning.
This is the end of times and the love of many will wax cold just like yours but it can be fixed.
May your eyes see and your darkened mind flooded with light.
Re: Love and Light by dekung(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ dekung

Your supposed new stand or belief is strange but I can boldly tell you that the devil whispered into your ears and you decided to hear it twice!
Its not only my prayers that is directed at you but that of your wife will surely work.

You have been successfully blind folded by the god of this world but you call it critical reasoning.
This is the end of times and the love of many will wax cold just like yours but it can be fixed.
May your eyes see and your darkened mind flooded with light.
End of time? End of time conspiracy theorists have been arround for at least 2 millenia now. Even Jesus claimed some of his desciples would still be alive when he eventually returns, those desciples are dead and gone yet Bro Jesus neva show (abi gate fee nev complete?). Pick up your bible and read from genesis to revelation. The book is filled with stories of the highest level inhuman wickedness imaginable that were carried out under God's instruction. It is filled with stories of talking snakes and donkeys, magic sticks, somebody walking on water, slavery, rape, human sacrifice, arson, genocide...... should I go on. Do I need the devil to tell me I should run away from a God who is always angry, who will ask someone to be killed just because he looked for food on sabbath day, who will kill a man instantly just because the man's reflexes made him try to prevent the ark of covenent from falling, who will harden a man's heart and still punish that man by killing all the first born in the man's land and drowning the man and his soldiers because his heart was hardened? Do I need the devil to tell me to move away from a God who says I should have my son stoned to death just because he disobeyed me? Dude pray that your own eyes should be opened. Stop subjecting yourself to cognitive disonance.
Re: Love and Light by PastorKun(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
dekung: @ProPastorChris,
Thank you so much for praying but truth is I do not need it. I do not need it because it has never worked. You may claim it works for you, but I know without a shadow of doubt that it has never worked. Contrary to what you think, only a few of my friends nd associates know abt my present line of belief and I was seen to have gone bunkers, some even claim its because I read too much, I only reveal myself on the internet under the cover of this pseudo name because of the disgust and indignation that greets anyone who chooses to let go of all religious and theistic dogma. I am waiting for a right time to declare my stand but I know it is not going to be easy. So you see no one is giving me thumbs up. It took me time but analytical thinking has helped me reaason my way out of religious bondage. If you care to read up some of the my post you would see that even my wife is still very religious and as you christins will say, strong in the faith. She is a personal (though younger) friend to Pst. Mrs Nike Adeyemi of Daystar Christian Centre and obviously very close to echelons of leadership in the church. My house is a House Fellowship Centre and I have decided to let them have their way. See dude, I am a product of my thoughts, nobody told me to jettison this absurd belief system. So many of the friends whom I managed to explain my stance have indirectly stopped being my friend. I subjected so many of the claims to rational thinking and they fell flat. I dont believe in your God anymore than you believe in allah, vishnu, thor or odin. I do not believe in demons anymore than you believe in the leprechaun or dracular so dude rest your prayers.

@pastor chris house boy and other CE victims
The above poster is a good example of how people are being frustrated out of the faith cause of the false teachings go on in CE and other useless gatherings.
Re: Love and Light by dekung(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pastor Kun:

@pastor chris house boy and other CE victims
The above poster is a good example of how people are being frustrated out of the faith cause of the false teachings go on in CE and other useless gatherings.
I am really not a CE member, I only attended their weekly campus fellowship way back in my University days (1998-2002), and on Sundays I went to House on The Rock. I stated attending Daystart when I got married due to proximity to my home. I could never have been a CE member because way back in school, members of the fellowship litraly worshiped Pastor Chris apart for their insatiable quest for money
Re: Love and Light by PastorKun(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
dekung:
I am really not a CE member, I only attended their weekly campus fellowship way back in my University days (1998-2002), and on Sundays I went to House on The Rock. I stated attending Daystart when I got married due to proximity to my home. I could never have been a CE member because way back in school, members of the fellowship litraly worshiped Pastor Chris apart for their insatiable quest for money

Ok I get your point but all the three denominations you mentioned above are new age pentecostal churches that are notorious for twisting the gospel, rather they preach feel good messages they invent for themselves with the sole purpose of attracting more membership. The down side of the false gospel they preach is that it never works whilst believers get reap off their pastors get fatter and some people like you get so dis illusioned that you loose faith completely.
Re: Love and Light by dekung(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Ok I get your point but all the three denominations you mentioned above are new age pentecostal churches that are notorious for twisting the gospel, rather they preach feel good messages they invent for themselves with the sole purpose of attracting more membership. The down side of the false gospel they preach is that it never works whilst believers get reap off their pastors get fatter and some people like you get so dis illusioned that you loose faith completely.
I agree with you completely, however I would love to add that wether new age or old age, the foundation on which christianity is built is totally false and unfounded. Christianity has murdered millions of brilliant minds from inception to date, it labelled people witches and the victims were burnt at the stake(Read up the story of Hypatia of Alexandria). The catholic inquisition left several innocent people while destroying their families in its wake. Not that Islam is any better am just not interested in that innately wicked religion to give a thot in my brain. Islam and christianity are best descibed as six of one and half a dozen of the other.
Re: Love and Light by PastorKun(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
dekung:
I agree with you completely, however I would love to add that wether new age or old age, the foundation on which christianity is built is totally false and unfounded. Christianity has murdered millions of brilliant minds from inception to date, it labelled people witches and the victims were burnt at the stake(Read up the story of Hypatia of Alexandria). The catholic inquisition left several innocent people while destroying their families in its wake. Not that Islam is any better am just not interested in that innately wicked religion to give a thot in my brain. Islam and christianity are best descibed as six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Christianity is not the problem my brother, it is the so called christian leaders who have hijacked the faith and commit so much atrocities in the name of christianity. These are they very same christian leaders Jesus prophesied about almost two thousand years ago that they would proclaim him as lord yet they would not do his will and he would deny them on the last day. For you to know true christianity, focus on the gospels and study the teachings and the character of christ. After that read the epistles for further understanding. You would discover that not everything in the bible conforms to christianity. The Jewish religion of the old testament is certainly different from christianity. My brother it's not too late for you to know christ, just seek him in truth and forget about religion or what men have made christianity to become.
Re: Love and Light by ProPastorChris(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ dekung

do you listen to yourself at all? can't you see that you are already devil's mouthpiece and that the devil has gotten you where he wants?

how did you become like this? why are you like this? i feel sorry but at same time pray for your wife for strength and wisdom to handle your case.

i will not stop interceding for you bro.
Re: Love and Light by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
lmao.. why not intercede for your 'masturbatiing' pastor?
Re: Love and Light by PastorKun(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
musKeeto: lmao.. why not intercede for your 'masturbatiing' pastor?

LWKMD grin
Re: Love and Light by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ muskeeto
How long will you keep propagating your ignorance and lack of spiritual sensibility.
Do not allow me take you on how ignorant you are spiritual matters.

I am very sure you are in the same darkness as dekung and co.
Instead of you to say something irrelevant about the original post, you are here promoting your ignorance.

I rest my case no further comment.
Re: Love and Light by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
yeah of course, no further 'COM'ment... take your 'flaccid' arguments off this thread...
Re: Love and Light by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ muskeeto
How long will you keep propagating your ignorance and lack of spiritual sensibility.
Do not allow me take you on how ignorant you are spiritual matters.
The gate's wide open.. hope you're not like your gangleader JoAgbaje the crook...
Re: Love and Light by buzugee(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
musKeeto: yeah of course, no further 'COM'ment... take your 'flaccid' arguments off this thread...
grin com and flaccid shocked grin
Re: Love and Light by dekung(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ dekung

do you listen to yourself at all? can't you see that you are already devil's mouthpiece and that the devil has gotten you where he wants?

how did you become like this? why are you like this? i feel sorry but at same time pray for your wife for strength and wisdom to handle your case.

i will not stop interceding for you bro.
Thank you veery much I appreciate it because unlike other christians on this forum you have a good heart. Much as I hate to offend you, I will tell you I do not need your prayers. I know too much now than become a christian again. I still go to church though but its all to make my wife happy and oh...... am still a very good husband to my wife. I dont think I need religion/christianity to be a good, morally upright citizen. I dont want to go into arguments with you on what or why I chose this part cos like I said you have a very very very good heart and you sure have a good head on your shoulders. Thank you for your care and concern but I will rather you direct you care to that little boy/girl in your neighbourhood who needs financial assistance, direct it to that man who needs to pay his child's school fees, direct it to that family who have no hope of what to eat tomorow, direct it to that sick man/woman/child who cannot afford hospital bills. When you do that, your prayers would have been answered especially if you do it independent of your church.

4 Likes

Re: Love and Light by nuclearboy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
Dekung says he has lost faith yet his passion is for the poor, needy etc! This amazes! Christ's words suggests that those He will approve at the end will be surprised and ask when they fed Him, clothed Him etc!

Is this one of such? Battered, fed-up, angry and frustrated, people are finding that love is shown TO HUMANS and not in church!

Amazing! I remain a Christian but if loss of faith will make more of us HUMANs with emphathy for our kind, I pray more find such path!

1 Like

Re: Love and Light by moilovie: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Like someone rightly said this issue is such a personal issue to bring to a public forun were pmost people are not experienced to talk about. I believe this can be handled by you and ur wife. All you lack is good communication.
Re: Love and Light by Image123(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
The real issue of the OP's wife is money management, not tithes. i tithe and i don't owe anybody. What happens to the 9/10 is the real issue here. The 9/10 is nine times greater than the tithe. The OP's wife probably suffers from the praise and esteem of church members. That, and money management is what she should work on.

1 Like

Re: Love and Light by moilovie: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
Image123: The real issue of the OP's wife is money management, not tithes. i tithe and i don't owe anybody. What happens to the 9/10 is the real issue here. The 9/10 is nine times greater than the tithe. The OP's wife probably suffers from the praise and esteem of church members. That, and money management is what she should work on.
WELL SAID
Re: Love and Light by Nobody: 8:39am On May 01, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ op
you are a disgrace to the group of people labeled husbands. how are you leading your family while your wife is not following you?
i tend to believe that you only follow your wife to church and not the other way.

sorry to burst your bubble, please take charge of your family and stop inviting others to contribute to what is supposed to be personal matters. i wonder what pushed you to share your family matter with a forum like this?
i can see that you are very weak a husband and your wife must be strong willed as opposed to your jelly will.

wake up bro and take charge of your family.
if he takes charge like you advised, people will call him dictator. Feminists will call him other names only god knows. Christians will label him anti christ and one of those husbands who are obstacles to their wives spiritual evolution. You pastor will advice her to get a divorce if she wants to make heaven
Re: Love and Light by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2012
moilovie: Like someone rightly said this issue is such a personal issue to bring to a public forun were pmost people are not experienced to talk about. I believe this can be handled by you and ur wife. All you lack is good communication.
no the person did not rightly say anything instead he wrongly said what he said.

Comin to forums like this, though has its limitaions, is the best way to seek for advice and i will show you:

1. It saves time and energy: just by postin once, you invite people from all walks of life, all cultures and background with their wealth of unique experience to look into your situation and help you out.
Yes, you are going to get some not too useful coments. But if you are open minded and you are capable of clear, independent and sound judgement, then you should be able to separate good advice from bad ones.
Hearing from diff perspectives is key if you do not want to make mistakes.
If i were to give you an advice, i will only do that within the limits of my experience and knowledge even as a minister of god.

2. Honesty: the internet is annonimous. If you do not know me and i do not know you and we are not likely to meet each other ever in life, then i can be so honest with you. This will make me provide you with more info and you are better equiped to give better advice without fear or favour.
Re: Love and Light by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 01, 2012
one more thing that is no 3
freedom of expression unpresidented: forums like this allow us to say that which troubles us so much that we cannot say to other people becos of the prevailing unfair circumstance.

These things we keep in mind and we cannot say out are only lying in our minds waiting to be revealed on the day of revolution and reformation which could tilt our african society toward agnosticism and aggressive secularism

when that happens, we will accept homosexuality and all of the extreems of secularism we so much detest today. And Europe will take the back seat, laugh at us and tell us to our face: ''Look, when we were telling you people to accept homosexuality and other things we preach, you people thought we are demons and anti christ. Here you are accepting all we said to you then, after having a renaisance, reformation and revolution which we had over 500 years ago! This shows how far we are ahead of you!''

When you hear this, you will feel insulted and the middle east will be the next to follow.

1 Like

Re: Love and Light by NAJALYN: 3:39pm On May 01, 2012
@Poster, tithe is 10% of one's earning. After paying that she should think about her family. God did not say drop all your earnings in the Church offering box. Neither did He say you should go borrowing just to please Him. If anything she is offending God because she is owing some people & so creating problems for them. She is disgracing the Church & her family. Besides she is unable to render assistance to her husband. Call her to order once more & if she refuses to reason with you take her to your pastor & report her. Hear what your pastor has to say. If he encourages your wife to continue to plunge the family into problem then its time to take your exit from that church. You can attend Pastor T. B. Joshua's Church or any other of your choice.
Re: Love and Light by PastorAIO: 5:42pm On May 01, 2012
March man: We attend Christ Embassy Church and there is always pressure to give. I have learnt how to manage these pressures, giving in the context of what i have and my other needs.
Not so for my wife! She often gives all her money by the first week of the month and needs to be supported till the end of the month. Because of that, she often owes a lot
of her colleagues, and people who sell things to her. Recently she took a loan for business but spent almost all of it on CHURCH programmes. Then she bought a lot of things
on credit.

Now her creditors are on her neck. She doesn't have the money to give them because her company is deducting heavily from her salary to pay the loan. Yet she pays almost all
what is left of her salary on tithe and for other programmes (partnerships)!!!!

I have tried to reason with her on how to give reasonable, but she has refused to follow my advice, saying she doesn't want to be persecuted! Yet she cries everyday to help her settle
her debts! ( I have done these several times but this time, i want the follow of her actions to stater her in the face!)

Please you're very right, my friend. Do not help her!! Next time she comes to you for help I want to you open a passage for her. It goes like this:

"Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."

You can replace the walk with any other command that you wish. This is what I use for them now. Anyone calling me from 9ja to beg for money is just wasting their credit. Na so so prayer I go just dey pray for their ears. I fit even advice them to pay their tithe more and more make devourer no enter their life.

I'm on the borderline of becoming a Oyakhilome supporter. Anybody that is paying tithe yet is still experiencing devourer must first double their tithe before we know that we need to find another solution.
Re: Love and Light by ProPastorChris(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2012
@ souldust
if he takes charge like you advised, people will call him dictator. Feminists will call him other names only god knows. Christians will label him anti christ and one of those husbands who are obstacles to their wives spiritual evolution. You pastor will advice her to get a divorce if she wants to make heaven

taking charge of his wife will not make him a dictator cos what i expect him to do is to wake up to his spiritual responsibility as a husband and the high priest of his home. he should not hinder the wife's spiritual growth rather should encourage and improve wife's spiritual growth.
when your wife gives more than you do, then there is a problem cos you should know what your family gives and should be in charge of the family's giving although there may be some exceptions.
i believe the wife did all those givings probably cos the man did not show what it takes to be a giver so the wife decided to take over his duty.
on the other hand, the wife needs to be taught on the principles of giving which entails faith. she has not demonstrated her faith in borrowing or being in debt laways, this shows she's has a lot to learn about giving.
Re: Love and Light by Ptolomeus(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2012
Jenwitemi: Lol @ oral.sex. Did she agree to give it?
Exactly.
The woman in the story did not want her husband has knowledge that could not pay, and finally agreed to perform oral se.x pastor. But that act did not prevent the arrival of her husband ought to pay ... The pastor said that was simply as punishment for not paying on the date indicated. That type of situation is common primarily when a woman loses her job, I refer to Pastor requires payment in the "spices".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" / I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell / ⚫⚫God Forgives Sins We Will Ever Do Throughout The Believers Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.