Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal (848 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? / All Sins Are Equal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by fubbyy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
When mum was alive she used to tell me that all sins are equal in the sight of the creator, now looking at the society we live in,we are so much against homosexual more than pre-marital sex, I've seen a pastor after doing a deliverance on a gay,he ask the elder brother to monitor him and make sure he has a girlfriend.
My question is,why can't the both taken as the same if all the sins are equal(am not a gay o)
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Ptolomeus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm not gay neither.
But ... excuse me ... who told you that all sins are equal to God?
Abraham, Davir, Solomon, Noah ... were proven adulterers, and God never rebuked or punished them ... HOWEVER, they say that having sex without marriage is sin, adultery too, and many other things ...

I know pastors who have had sex with gay men and transvestites, and have practiced pedophilia, I do not know if that's wrong. At least I would not because I'm heterosexual, but I judge no one.
Perhaps those pastors are evolved and be us who discriminate ... I do not know ... is complex.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by logicboy: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by JeSoul(f): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
^sorry LB, I moved ur topic. Per Seun's request all sex-related topics now belong in the sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Joagbaje(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
Gayingsm is not just a sexual orientation. It's demonic. It's not about sin or no sin. It's about what spirit cause perversion. Let's not forget. Bestiality . They all fall into the same category. There are sexuall experience which are demonic as well .

Romans 1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Ptolomeus(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:
Gayingsm is not just a sexual orientation. It's demonic. It's not about sin or no sin. It's about what spirit cause perversion. Let's not forget. Bestiality . They all fall into the same category. There are sexuall experience which are demonic as well .

Romans 1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet
I insist that I am not gay, and I guess you're not, but I do not discriminate anyone.
I do not think that everything that we do not like is to be demonic. I think everyone is as it is and nobody has the right to judge.
I think a gay can do much damage and / or much good, as a transsexual or heterosexual.
I am not informed that one of the greatest mass murderers have been gay ...
I do not believe that Satan has nothing to do with it ... Satan operates mainly in the polarization of the people, hatred, segregation ...
Who segregates gays, blacks, Chinese, poor, sudacas ...
Yes, Satan aimed at other people.
My respects.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Joagbaje(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ptolomeus:
I insist that I am not gay, and I guess you're not, but I do not discriminate anyone.
I do not think that everything that we do not like is to be demonic. I think everyone is as it is and nobody has the right to judge.
I think a gay can do much damage and / or much good, as a transsexual or heterosexual.
I do not believe that Satan has nothing to do with it ... Satan operates mainly in the polarization of the people, hatred, segregation ...
My respects.

I don't discriminate against gays. I love them . And i wont relate to them as gays , but as people . The same way I won't discriminate against drug addicts . It's a problem and they need help. The only issue is that many of them don't know its a problem. So that makes help difficult . The bible makes it clear it's demonic.

What now make gay issue more problematic is the recognition they seek. And gay marriage endorsement. A time will come when gay movementIs well established, bestiality will start. A man will seek to marry a Dog and have sex with it. Then goat , the circle of perversion will not end. Satan has agenda.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Image123(m): 2:43am On Apr 28, 2012
@OP
All sins are not equal, but all sins will earn one God's displeasure. Yes, mum might have said stuff like "sin is sin". What that means is like saying "sickness is sickness" or "lying is lying". It suggests that no sin is excusable. No lie, sickness or crime is permitted.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by fubbyy(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2012
@ image , are you saying that biblically there is no where they mentioned that all sins are equal?
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Jenwitemi(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2012
You don't discriminate against gays and you "love" them, yet you think they need help? Isn't that double speak right there? If you love someone, you will accept the person just as the person is, right? Quit being so hypocritical, joagbaje! It is very unbecoming.
Joagbaje:

I don't discriminate against gays. I love them . And i wont relate to them as gays , but as people . The same way I won't discriminate against drug addicts . It's a problem and they need help. The only issue is that many of them don't know its a problem. So that makes help difficult . The bible makes it clear it's demonic.

What now make gay issue more problematic is the recognition they seek. And gay marriage endorsement. A time will come when gay movementIs well established, bestiality will start. A man will seek to marry a Dog and have sex with it. Then goat , the circle of perversion will not end. Satan has agenda.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2012
Jenwitemi: You don't discriminate against gays and you "love" them, yet you think they need help? Isn't that double speak right there? If you love someone, you will accept the person just as the person is, right? Quit being so hypocritical, joagbaje! It is very unbecoming.

There's difference between accepting a person and Accepting his lifestyle. Firstly I don't have problem with a gay who is not a christian. Because his gay doesn't make him a sinner.
But a christian who is gay needs help. Because a power in holding him bondage. I don't blame him from being gay. It's an influence on him . It's a prison. And my part is to get him out . So theres difference between a "christian gay" and others .
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Image123(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2012
fubbyy: @ image , are you saying that biblically there is no where they mentioned that all sins are equal?
Yes.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by ijawkid(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2012
All sins aint equal that's a fact...

But all immoral persons will not inherit Gods kingdom.....

Wether immoral acts with d opposite sex,gayism,incest, etc

All immoral acts are detestable to God...

So if 1 feels a gay guy will be Destroyed @ d end,while a person who engages in premarital sex with d opposite sex wuld be spared then that individual is a dreamer....
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Jenwitemi(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2012
Oh dear. Your argument is getting worse by the post. Let's just leave it here.
Joagbaje:

There's difference between accepting a person and Accepting his lifestyle. Firstly I don't have problem with a gay who is not a christian. Because his gay doesn't make him a sinner.
But a christian who is gay needs help. Because a power in holding him bondage. I don't blame him from being gay. It's an influence on him . It's a prison. And my part is to get him out . So theres difference between a "christian gay" and others .
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Kay17: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
On the public stage, homosexuality should be decriminalized, and left to be a matter of conscience.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Image123(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Kay 17: On the public stage, homosexuality should be decriminalized, and left to be a matter of conscience.
i guess the OP was seeking biblical perspective.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by jcross19: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ptolomeus:
My respects.
what's a sin?If u beleive there is God,then,gay is an abomination b4 man and God.or are u telling me the creator was wrong to make us male and female?well sin is a sin with different weight and consequence but all sins deny u equal right to paradise.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Ptolomeus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
Joagbaje:

It is very simplistic to believe that everything that we do not like us is because of Satan. Not everything bad is exclusively the fault of Satan. That would be very easy, very simplistic. Under this standard, any situation analysis is reduced to the presence of Satan.

I did not I think about gay marriage, it has been discussed by people far more qualified than me around the world. For some reason it is that everyone is accepting that.
I do not think that because two men (or women) to marry soon including authorizing the marriage of a man with a dog ... that is also very simplistic reasoning.
I I can disagree with a social position, political or religious, but that does not mean that these people are bad, or that I am good ...
If someone gets a right, not mean that there is debauchery.
I will explain it otherwise ...
When women gained the right to vote, then that does not mean that women form an independent country.
What you raise the marriage of a man with a dog, it's an exaggeration, yet it is disrespectful to their peers.
Many Catholic priests have been tried and found guilty of pedophilia. But that does not mean that's the fault of Satan (their fault) nor does it mean that all Catholic priests are pedophiles, or that the Catholic Church tamoco accept pedophilia and later also accept bestiality.
Satan is not to blame for everything that happens.
Be ANALYTICAL, thanks.
My respects.
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Ptolomeus(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Jenwitemi: You don't discriminate against gays and you "love" them, yet you think they need help? Isn't that double speak right there? If you love someone, you will accept the person just as the person is, right? Quit being so hypocritical, joagbaje! It is very unbecoming.
Excellent answer!
Re: Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal by Ptolomeus(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
jcross19: what's a sin?If u beleive there is God,then,gay is an abomination b4 man and God.or are u telling me the creator was wrong to make us male and female?well sin is a sin with different weight and consequence but all sins deny u equal right to paradise.
It is only sin that exists, and that God never forgives, is to be stupid, discriminatory and fanatic.
Someone here said that all evil is the work of Satan ... if that opinion is true, I think you are possessed by Belzebuth ...
Satan will eat your brain ...

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Lets Say We Take Your Childish Stories Seriously.. / Nigeria Is Heading For Break Up –bishop Oyedepo / Why Do We Have Too Many Churches And Mosques, Yet The Nation Is In Mess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.