Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Boko Haram Or No Boko Haram Nigerian Youths Must Survive… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Or No Boko Haram Nigerian Youths Must Survive… (493 Views)

The Nigerian Youths Must Hear This! / No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? / Adamawa Now Free Of Boko Haram — Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Or No Boko Haram Nigerian Youths Must Survive… by babymi2(f): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
Boko Haram or no Boko Haram Nigerian youths must survive…

It is extremely disappointing that the issue with Boko Haram have dominated Nigerian Media, that the focus of our Country’s future has been neglected. The idea that out of a blue Nigerian starts to witness all these bombings in the name of religion is motivated by political God fathers. They do not care how many innocent lives are wasted just to score political points. Nigerian youths have been marginalized abused and spat on, but yet the leaders are now killing them for no fault of their own.

The question I keep asking myself every day, is Nigerians better off today than in the 60s and 70s? Of course, the answer to such question is a capital NO. Where have we gone wrong? The answer is simple, Nigerians are known all over the world as dishonest people, gimmicks, scammers, and you name it.
Nigeria is a blessed Country by God. Did we use the wealth of the Country to the advantage of its citizens? The answer of course is also No. Nigerian politicians were busy leaving a luxurious live outside Nigeria while the masses cannot even afford three square meals and yet they can go to bed conveniently without them having any kind of nightmares. Where are their civilities? They have none.
Despite the suffering of our youths, in the country where joblessness is the order of the day, Nigerian God fathers have resulted into what they have manufactured as Boko Haram. What is Boko Haram? The Islamic translation of this is simple, “Western Education is bad?” The same people who called Western Education is bad had all their Children paying millions and millions of Nigeria wealth to educate their children in the west. Who are they deceiving obviously themselves.

In any functional society, where growth is imminent, the government invests in the youths of that society because they are the future leaders of tomorrow. As for Nigeria the money they stole out of the Country would be the leaders of tomorrow. Nigerian with its wealth, we are trailing every other nation in terms of development. Nigerian economy would be so strong by now if our leaders would just steal enough for their families to leave a better life and use the rest of the wealth to care for its citizens. As I have said in many of my write ups money is the root of all evils. The more you acquire it the more you become greedy and thinking I want to have as many billions as I could. No amount of Nigeria wealth that left our soil, ever made it back to our Country. This money is used to develop other Nations.

Nigerian youths must wise up and call a spade a spade. If you do not challenge your leaders and asked them to account for every penny they spent on health of its citizens, building schools, roads, basic needs like housing, water system, constant light all over the street of Nigeria we have a long way to go. Sometimes I asked myself questions, where is our Country heading to? Are we really sincere with ourselves in the pledge to serve our fatherland? Do we seat back to think about the wordings of Nigerian National Anthem and the pledge of our Nation? What those words meant to us? Are we just reciting it because melodically, it sounds good in our ears?

We must not deceive ourselves to think that Boko Haram was or is a religious motivated group. It is not, but it is a political motivated entity that wants to deceive its citizens. We must all joined hands together to fight the menace that was brought upon the youths of Nigerians by our political Godfathers. Our Government is concentrating on easy targets claiming that our land that are seeking to unite its people have now turned into a place where Boko Haram are manufacturing bombs. We must not deceive ourselves. The youth should unite all over Nigeria and come together as one, to take our Country in direction of civilization and development to ensure our children and the ones yet unborn, have better lives in future. May God Nigeria forever.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Social Economy State Of The Country Cos A 27-year-old Man Commits Suicide / Latest On The Fuel Subsidy Probe / A Rosy View Of Boko Haram, The Nigerian Islamist Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.