Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

She Wished Death( Continued) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wished Death( Continued) (831 Views)

10 Things Foreign Husbands Wished Their Wives Knew / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Wished Death( Continued) by ujutonia: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
The girl now told him that she had a child for my cousin. The wife called my cousin's best friend nd asked whether he was aware that the husband had a child apart from her own, the guy said no, she went on to say that she saw a passport in her hubby wallet that it was for the baby. She further told d guy that she has prayed for the baby to die, the guy asked him to get the baby pix, behold the baby in the pix belong to the guy, the baby as i speak is sick. The wife did not tell the hubby till today .
Re: She Wished Death( Continued) by 2goodbobo(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2012
Is that how to start up a thread? I can't even fathom what you are saying!
Re: She Wished Death( Continued) by ujutonia: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2012
Pls start from the first page, this is just the continuation. Am using a phone pls bear with me.

(1) (Reply)

To My Future Kids . . . 12 Laws To Live By / How To Substain Continuous LOVE In Your Marriage / Is It Daughters / Kids Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.