Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale (32182 Views)

Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale. / Save 50% of your fuel cost with D&C pure sine wave Inverter (1kva + 200amh) for N40,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by femiolorun(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
my sis has a 1.4kva inverter that burns coils in inductive loads like fans and blender. i made enquiries and someone suggested to me that the inverter is not a pure sine wave inverter. so im asking if that is true and secondly, how can one tell a pure sine wave from a modified sine wave or even a square sine wave inverter. im also in need of of a 1.4 kva inverter system, pls can give me a good price and brand?

1 is your 1.4kva locally made or imported?
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
it is a mercury band.its imported
Re: Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale by femiolorun(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2013
1 that burns coils in inductive loads like fans and blender.
if your inverter is truly mercury and it has not been worked on before it was sold to you you should not have this problem at all, i have seen some branded inverter that has been worked before it was sold out, in this case the output will have been tamper with ( as in the voltage and frequency) if your frequency is not 50hz and your output voltage is too high or too low, then you are likely to have the problem you complain abt
2 if its is standing fan that is getting burn and not ceiling fan, pls check the voltage of that fan ( you will see this at the back) some new modern fan are design to work on 200volt, i have seen a lot as well.
3, most of he inverter we have in market now are modified sine wave and they work better. pls call your engineer to check for the inverter voltage and frequency. i hope i have answer your question

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries 12cell For HP Acer Dell Sony Vaio Toshiba @ Cheaper Price!!! / MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL DATA BUNDLES 1GB AS LOW AS #1000,,, 08062910669 / Great Deal: Buy Your MTN 1GB NOW for just N700 & GLO 4GIG for N1200 cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.