Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Best University In Nigeria For Masters Degree In Civil Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best University In Nigeria For Masters Degree In Civil Engineering (6052 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best University In Nigeria For Masters Degree In Civil Engineering by Adesam01(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
Friends, Please I need relevant information on the best university in Nigeria to Study Civil Engineering (Any Option: Highway/Transportation, Geotechnical, and Structural Engineering ) at Masters level considering the efficiency and standard of the teaching and lecture, the duration of the programme (Both course work and thesis) must be less than or equal to 2 years, and the reputation of the instituation.
Thanks.
Re: Best University In Nigeria For Masters Degree In Civil Engineering by Adesam01(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Dear all, based on the information gathered so far. I will suggest the following universities for each specification.

* Water Resources and Environmental Engineering = Unilag (~2 years) and UI (~2 years);
* Structural Engineering = Unilag (~2 years) and Uniben (~2 years);
* Highway = Unilorin (~2 years);
* Geotechnical Engineering = FUTA (~2 years).

The recommendations and duration specified above are strictly based on my point of view and information available at my disposal. Constructive criticisms are welcome.
Re: Best University In Nigeria For Masters Degree In Civil Engineering by springrolls: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Which universities or polytechnics would you suggest to study Civil Engineering at undergraduate level?

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. / Unilag Mba Entrance Exam Past Questions. Anyone? / I Need Cut Off Marks{post Jamb}: 4 Medicine Nd Biochemistry 4 Unn And Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.