Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

DJ Khaled's Tour Bus Explodes Before Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled's Tour Bus Explodes Before Concert (708 Views)

DMX Arrested For Not Paying Child Support Before Concert / Rihanna Denies ‘sniffing’ Cocaine On A Tour Bus. See The Photos / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled's Tour Bus Explodes Before Concert by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2012

DJ Khaled's Tour Bus Explodes Before Concert

DJ Khaled never made it to his performance in Orlando, Florida last night.

The DJ/rapper was scheduled to perform at last night's 2012 Grad Bash but was forced to cancel after his tour bus exploded.

The beeessst took to Twitter to inform fans of the news: “I’m sry I couldn’t make it 2 grad bash it was out my control my tour bus caught on fire & blew up!” he tweeted along with photos of the tour bus on fire. “The gd thing me & my team is ok!”

Luckily, no injuries were incurred.

(1) (Reply)

FMP: Lil Jojo ~ Konkobelow (azonto) Ft Olamide / Monalisa Chinda Wins The Adler & Nega Awards In Germany / 2face And Wife Wedding Ring Cost $12,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.