Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? (35675 Views)

Poll: Which European football club has the highest supporters in Nigeria

Arsenal: 25% (74 votes)
Barcelona: 6% (18 votes)
Manchester united: 23% (68 votes)
Chelsea: 40% (118 votes)
Real madrid: 3% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Which European Club Has The Best Set Of Fans In Nigeria? / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Bellfun(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2012
Chelsea!!!...its true we've got all set of wrong pple supporting δ club...ßuτ̲̅ Ȋ̝̊ just L♥√ع CHELSEA...never say die!!!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by olubaba99(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]united!!!!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Youngsage: 10:55am On May 04, 2012
It used to be Arsenal, but now it may be Chelsea. When chelsea are playing u can hardly see any okada rider around hehehe

1 Like

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by doctorbabs(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2012
IS ARSENAL. TO CONFIRMD THIS, WHEN U ARE GOIN OUT IN D MORNING OR AFTERNOON LOOK AT THE CARS, BUSES STICKERS, COUNT THE NUMBER OF ARSENAL STICKERS OR SOVEUNIR u see ON THEIR BODY
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 04, 2012
Up Man U! Na Red Devils Fans Plenty For Naija.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by duke4ever: 12:17pm On May 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You cant downplay the Nigeria/Africa factor which made chelsea to stand out.From babayaro,mikel,essien,drogba and others. . .I'm proud of a club that looks above colour or where you come from. cheesy
On point bro!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by PDF: 2:45pm On May 04, 2012
Well, dat's never a yardstick. Arsenal too once had a certain Kanu, Lauren from cameroon, Kolo Toure, Eboue etc...n till now, Song. Not 2 mention d ever maligned Adebayor. Nonetheless, I'll say it's obviously CHELSEA... Their emergence came when the EPL started to gain an overwhelming popularity in 9ja of which majority of fans of arsenal n utd migrated.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by afinic001(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2012
Its ManUtd all the way. Everyone loves manutd. Manutd has been around since ages and the times of our grandfathers! Most corporate guys and CEOs are there.Manutd has been very popular before the advent of viewing centres in Nigeria. Who knew Arsenal until the time of Kanu's sojourn there. Chelsea became popular cos of Abrahamovic and mourinho. Barca became popular during the time of Ronaldinho!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Emmy3(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2012
ever united
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Diakpa(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2012
i'd say chelsea has got the most fans, but the truth is that about 89% of the so-called fans know little or nothing about the club and are just there as 'follow-follow' fans. the best and most dedicated fans of european clubs in naija are liverpool and arsenal (although most arsenal fans nor dey let us hear word with their unbeaten record, even though they haven't won a trophy in a very long time). however, liverpool fans are the best type of fans u can ever interact with... they are honest, unbiased, modest in success and don't play the blame game when they lose (unless it's an obviously glaring case of robbery). also, more than 90% of liverpool fans are up to date with the going ons in the club and just don't talk out of point like other fans, during debates.
so, to sum it all up, chelsea fc have the MOST fans, but liverpool have the BEST fans.
i rest my case.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by kaze4blues(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2012
Chelsea indeed. But arsenal av d most comited fans irespective of been trophiless
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2012
Chelsea by far. Especially in the East and Abuja, and to some extent Lagos.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Promxy94(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2012
GOD DEY ABEG NA THE BILLIONAIRES CLUB."THE BLUES" up Chealse!!!The truth b say Chealsea na d club 4 d rich
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Yewe2011(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2012
i'd say Chelsea
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by factbox(f): 6:23am On May 05, 2012
CHELSEA FOR LIFE. UP BLUES..
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by nlofficial(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2012
Arsenal: 25% (72 votes)
Barcelona: 6% (17 votes)
Manchester united: 23% (67 votes)
Chelsea: 41% (116 votes)
Real madrid: 2% (8 votes)

Even the poll shows that Chelsea has the highest fans in Nigeria. Abi dem agberos and all have gone to the cyber cafe to vote

You guys are so funny. Chelsea all the way shaa.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by simps(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2012
fried-rice:
True Arsenal fans don't cross carpet trophy or no trophy.
I hate chelsea simply becos GEJ is a fan.

that means ur hate for ur president is with passion
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by simps(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2012
akereconfi: Blue Blooded Boi........omo d sky remains blue

the day the colour of the sky changes to red the world will end!!!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 05, 2012
nl.official:

Even the poll shows that Chelsea has the highest fans in Nigeria. Abi dem agberos and all have gone to the cyber cafe to vote

leave them alone jare. Agbero, okada riders don sabi how to browse now. Na dem vote 4 chelsea grin atleast the statistics has proven otherwise. I was thinking man u had more fans than Arsenal. But the result is the other way round.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Diakpa(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2012
nl.official:

we voted for chelsea as having the most fans in naija, because we know it's the truth. unlike u guys (chelsea fans) who are very biased, we (other fans) say the truth when we see it, whether it hurts us or not, and whether it's to our detrement or not. we always critically analyze whatever we see (or hear) before coming to a conclusion, based on TRUE FACTS and EVIDENCE and not BLIND PASSION and MERE 'FOLLOWERSHIP'.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by akereconfi: 10:25am On May 11, 2012
Hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha in MANCHESTER, they hav noisy neighbours....BLUE aspect of Manchester. In LONDON, they hav anoda BLUE too. Wetin una go call us naaa since una sir don call city NOISY neighbour. Abi una go call us NOSIEST NEIGHBOURS. Haba..we I see Chelsea, I see African Spirit, When I see Chelsea I see hope for d black race. Dt'z why dy say all d agberos n bus conductors r Chelsea fan.

Free dem naa, just try enter their bus dn shout Man U or Arsenal for life, weda SPANNER n SCREW DRIVER no go arrange ur teeth well.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2012
Lol @ spanner and screwdriver grin grin
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by belbinez(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2012
i vote for chelsea dt dey ar d europe club dt hav d highest fans in nigeria
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 13, 2012
afinic001: Its ManUtd all the way. Everyone loves manutd. Manutd has been around since ages and the times of our grandfathers! Most corporate guys and CEOs are there.Manutd has been very popular before the advent of viewing centres in Nigeria. Who knew Arsenal until the time of Kanu's sojourn there. Chelsea became popular cos of Abrahamovic and mourinho. Barca became popular during the time of Ronaldinho!

hmmm i guess u just started watching football and reading some recent stories.. If barca became popular during the time of dinho, what about the likes of cruff, maradona, romario, edgar davies, ronaldo, rivaldo and loads more that played before dinho. or did they play for another club?

1 Like

Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by gulfer: 6:13am On May 14, 2012
Yesterday (Sunday-13th May, Man-City became the club with the biggest fan base in Nigeria; what with all the Arsenal and Chelsea supporters all teeming against MAN U. Next season will surely be a crazy one!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Lusmath(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2012
johnstar: Hu talk arsenal.......na chelsea fans plenty pass o shocked
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 19, 2012
Alright guys, lets do it. Uppp uppp chelseA!!!
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by ceeceeco: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2012
Chelsea fans are d most populated though, but they're so irritatin' & annoyin'. Most chelsea fans dnt knw w@ futbol is all about. They're just full of noise. I hate d@ club cald chelsea with passion because of their fans. They're my worst club in d world. I luv liverpool, Man utd, Arsenal, etc. They're well organized & well respected & their fans are very dedicated.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2012
ceeceeco: Chelsea fans are d most populated though, but they're so irritatin' & annoyin'. Most chelsea fans dnt knw w@ futbol is all about. They're just full of noise. I hate d@ club cald chelsea with passion because of their fans. They're my worst club in d world. I luv liverpool, Man utd, Arsenal, etc. They're well organized & well respected & their fans are very dedicated.
go to CNN & announce that you hate chelsea or betterstill, start the campaign on the internet.
Re: Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? by dagr8(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Samchuky:
but i can bet you that chelsea will not b in d champions league next season. Dont mind any prophecy frm any person. Bt arsenal wil be there
God has proved u wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Ndidi, Ighalo, Musa, Kanu, Oliseh Celebrate Christmas / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.