Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” (28418 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by tpia5: 5:52pm On May 01, 2012
is france poised to be the new italy for nigerians?
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 01, 2012
eseosa77: Wetin those actresses see for edo state boys body?dem no wan gree marry from other state.just wait,anothere one comming soon.
Because most Ibo guys don't like to marry bling-bling ladies who live fake media life, which makes their marriages not to last long or stay Happy...u can see how Naeto C. a singer from a wealthy family background went and married a not too popular girl, if it were some folks, they would go for one old worn out nollywood idol...God forgive me for using these words...lol....like Dbanj...lol...what the hell is marriage for; popularity or companionship? Must we black Nigerians imitate Americans with their fake media/celebrity lifestyles that hardly pay at the long run? Still wondering why these so-called Nigerian celebrities refused to learn...must u marry someone popular if u are popular? don't u guys know that it hardly works? sighs...but all the same, I wish u & your chosen hubby the best of family life, pls try & make it work o...no jumping out o pls!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by TesimonyBabe: 6:09pm On May 01, 2012
Why all the beef? she didnt post this on Nairaland some fan of hers did. Secondly she was intervied by a magazine its not like she posted it on Facebook. Third people yanning about culture feel free to get married in a wrapper only because wedding dresses are not our culture.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Djayakins(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2012
Olanight: Wetin concern us.even if u had gotten married in the BUSH IN SOMALIA
stop being jealous hahahahahahaha tongue
Olanight: Wetin concern us.even if u had gotten married in the BUSH IN SOMALIA
stop being jealous hahahahahahaha
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by azeeza(f): 6:19pm On May 01, 2012
skales: Used and dumped mumu dark skinned ibo girl

As if na she be the first to marry abroad

*Hisses on her in every dialect of nigeria*

Guy u dey vex o!!! the hisses no to much.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by cowgurl: 6:56pm On May 01, 2012
Don't I js luv dis chic, all d very best gurl.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by achi4u(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2012
she is the best of woman any man can dream off.
look at her height,nose,eye balls,inviting lipsgrin and above all her englissssh
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Okijajuju1(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2012
Like seriously who gies a fhuck where you had your bloody wedding. . .

My mothers wedding was in the village and had no famous guest appearances but shes still married to the same man over 30 years now. . . You with all the fancy are on your second string. . . I hope it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by agiboma(f): 7:44pm On May 01, 2012
happy ever after to them
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Yorisb: 7:56pm On May 01, 2012
Stephanie said she is happy at the moment

This just about summed it up for moi. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 01, 2012
Am not a Stephanie Okereke fan, but I can clearly see that most men on the forum are just jealous because she found love again after a failed marriage and since they love to bash divorced women (even if it was clearly the man's fault), they feel beaten by the fact that someone still found her desirable enough to marry her.

It has got nothing to do with her wedding being in France.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by sebanaco(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2012
It's because of greediness that is why she travel to paris to do it. Instead of her to travel to maduguri or borno and celebrate it with bros BOKOs lol.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by stebell(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2012
Girl if yu like go marry for somalia or iraq e no concern me. Wetin fit concern me na say 2months tym we go hear anoda fairy tale of.... Make i rest my case
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2012
Why are people beefing her though? Didn't she suffer a tumultuous marriage, divorce, AND an accident? Wish her well for Christ's sake. If she has the money and the means, let her make her dreams come true. Keyboard warriors must always show face.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by jmoore(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2012

sounds like the voice of her ex-husband. The thing dey pain you very well, sorry!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by zalatan(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2012
i no trust dat marriage ooo,our artist marriage no dey on board na.any tym 4rm now linus go spark,say e no like d way make she kiss desmond elliot.rappo go hallllao.lol grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2012
All the best fam friend. My mom and sister attended the wedding. Beautiful ceremony, I love the firework and the whole thing on the video. All the best Steph. Hate on haters. Her first husband "the ball player" was an a[i]ss[/i] hope they make this work.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by zalatan(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2012
zalatan: i no trust dat marriage ooo,our artist marriage no dey on board na.any tym 4rm now linus go spark,say e no like d way make she kiss desmond elliot.rappo go hallllao.lol grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by zalatan(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2012
na me her ex guy.i dey vex.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Onyatinu: 9:00pm On May 01, 2012
And so
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by jaysm(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2012
Hey nija, who no see money buy beer say e dey bitter, stephanie carry go joo!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by teskyg: 9:06pm On May 01, 2012
I heard from a very close family friend say na she get the money wey dem spend oh.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by lurkee(f): 9:08pm On May 01, 2012
For the uninformed culture could also mean

cul·ture/ˈkəlCHər/
Noun:
The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

A destination wedding is so beautiful and different.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by StellaBella(f): 9:15pm On May 01, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by imparable7(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2012
cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Ability12(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2012
And who cares whr u got maried nd ur helish reasons 4 dat? Howeva do wat u havd been doin 4 ur male movie stars 2 ur husband 2...lol
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by AustineE1: 9:37pm On May 01, 2012

i dont seem to understand whats eating you up!is it that she was used and dumped or that she is dark skinned or that she is an ibo girl?whatever,i can tell from the aforementioned,that either you are a poor wretch(witch)beclouded with sadistic jealousy or a demented racist or most probably an ordinary yoruba boy with lots of tribal marks on his face with suicidal tendency!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2012
Mtchew... This ur reason no follow, say something else.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by iiiyyyk(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2012
suremic: Source: http:///pojvjt

Nollywood star,stephanie okereke Idahosa got married last weekend in paris france .Her union with Linus Idahosa has been tagged “wedding of the year” by many fans. Stephanie disclosed to Genevieve magazine why she chose paris.“It’s the ambience fairy-tale like. It is reminiscent of culture, of peace and love; something away from the chaos we get used, something fresh, new and different”.she said.

Stephanie said she is happy at the moment “I’m happy. It’s a beautiful feeling to be in love and be with the one person you wish to spend the rest of your life with”.She also disclosed how her career has influenced her taste in a man “Lol! I guess you just want the best out of life when you are open to experiencing life in all its beauty. I want a man that is not threatened in the least; one who has his own pursuit, and there’s a connect between what we do. Respect is key”.

Source: http:///pojvjt

point less explanation.
who demanded for such incoherent explanation, by now her mind is telling her she messed up. which one be nigerian going to France to wed.

she should sincerely say she was cutting cost, which is not bad.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by zeefever: 9:55pm On May 01, 2012
Congratuilations Steph. Hope you have a wonderful marriage. I really pray this one lasts if not,you may have to do the next one at Okija shrine.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 01, 2012
safarigirl: Some people jealous steph x3 because she get money go paris. Make she no mind them x3 because they are jealous. I might be a pessimist in celeb unions but, chic have fun while it lasts. Marriage is not the be all and end all of every woman, ask Tyra and Oprah ;-)

Do you hate your mom or is she not that much of a role model to you that I should travel miles to United States to ask those Idiots you just mentioned about marriage issues. I would rather ask your mom than them if she is not as deluded like you. Oprah who marriage itself had forgotten.

I don't have anything against his marriage in Paris provided she tries not to vomit this sentences "...reminiscent of culture, of peace and love; something away from the chaos we get used, something fresh, new and different”.she said." This is the same chaotic Nigeria that you suck-up to to even save up the money you waisted on your so-called reminiscent of culture, of peace and love.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2012
If u iyk go united state of togo dat 1 cncern u,paris or nt paris,abeg stay in ur marriage no jump out b4 na una celebrity system of mariage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot / Photos From Regina Askia 50th Birthday Party / Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.