Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921108 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee:

From what I know visa fee is still 330usd. D 165usd that has jus bn discovered is for processing your green card when you get to usa and that's effective from 1st february.
thanks 4ur respond is clear now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee: quote author=adzovia]For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Adzovia midase. Great inspiration. Onyame shra wu. grin
amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dis lottery is a test of ur patience. First you apply and wait anxiously for may to see if uve won.if u don't win u wait anxiously for the nxt lottery to start so u can play. If you win, you wait anxiously for visa bulletin to make you current. After that you start waiting again for 2nd nl, then you wait again for interview. Even after a successful interview you still wait anxiously to pick up ur visa. Den u wait till u finally land in usa, wait for gc and ssn ...... Patience is key. God is with us. We will all smile at the end of the day in Jesus Name. Amen

7 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Leripa:

It was a question and not an insult.
Reason: if you've been following or find time to go through the past posts/comments, you'll probably be glad you did.
Thank you.

#Rome was not built in a day.

And I equally asked u a question & u're getting infuriated already, glad u know how it feels....
I dont think u know how many pages I would have gone thru to get the desired answer u suggested..... 306, those that make sense & is it the only thing I've got to do?? All the same, I gotten the needed answer & pls save me the time of having to reply ur post again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
Gentiger:

STALE NEWS!!! Besides it's for children.
stale news is always a news to the uninformed

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee: Dis lottery is a test of ur patience. First you apply and wait anxiously for may to see if uve won.if u don't win u wait anxiously for the nxt lottery to start so u can play. If you win, you wait anxiously for visa bulletin to make you current. After that you start waiting again for 2nd nl, then you wait again for interview. Even after a successful interview you still wait anxiously to pick up ur visa. Den u wait till u finally land in usa, wait for gc and ssn ...... Patience is key. God is with us. We will all smile at the end of the day in Jesus Name. Amen

Amen º°˚˚°ºo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yusmash00 I saw your mail but couldn't make anything of it. You may articulate your thoughts more understandably by using this contact:

info.seagategroup@gmail.com

Stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee are u 4rm ibadan
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
afobat2000: honeydee are u 4rm ibadan

No my dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
idriez:

And I equally asked u a question & u're getting infuriated already, glad u know how it feels....
I dont think u know how many pages I would have gone thru to get the desired answer u suggested..... 306, those that make sense & is it the only thing I've got to do?? All the same, I gotten the needed answer & pls save me the time of having to reply ur post again.

Infuriated ZERO
"glad u know how it feels...", I don't know and I don't care to know.
grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee:

No my dear
honeydee have u done ur interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
Leripa:

Infuriated ZERO
"glad u know how it feels...", I don't know and I don't care to know.
grin grin grin

Then u need to buzz off.... grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
afobat2000: honeydee have u done ur interview?

Not yet. I'm current for febrauary. Waiting for my 2nd nl. U?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
idriez:

Then u need to buzz off.... grin

buzz off
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee:

Not yet. I'm current for febrauary. Waiting for my 2nd nl. U?
ok, god will favour us amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
afobat2000: ok, god will favour us amen

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pls house i need response ASAP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Pls house i need response ASAP

Response to wat?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
honeydee:

Response to wat?
[quote author=emebeteaderashn]Hello house am going to medicals tomorrow and i have this photo from september that i had for my birth certificate,is it ok if i use that same photo for my medicals
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=emebeteaderashn][/quote]i don't think it's compulsory to have another one....let me even ask,do you need passport photo for medicals,i think it's international passport data page photocopy that is needed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=emebeteaderashn][/quote]

I'm not too sure u need a passport picture but if its needed I dnt thnk dat one is too old. If I were in ur shoes tho, I wud play safe by gettn a more current one if it won't be too much of a problem. Hopefully sm1 more experienced will answer you soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=emebeteaderashn][/quote] you are good to go wt any passport photo so far its urs and not upto 6months u snap it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2012
Gentiger:

STALE NEWS!!! Besides it's for children.

So Children are not important ? if the hand is that of Uche and the voice is that of Nnena does that really matter? we cant keep encouraging people to be part of this forum and you keep insulting them.I cant figure out what is wrong with her statement that warrant your insult.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:32am On Dec 17, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

So Children are not important ? if the hand is that of Uche and the voice is that of Nnena does that really matter? we cant keep encouraging people to be part of this forum and you keep insulting them.I cant figure out what is wrong with her statement that warrant your insult.

Adesojiaderemi, I have so much respect for your persons but you seem to be taking that for granted. That will have to stop. I warn you to desist from further comments which attacks my persons.

For no reason and without a provocation this guy attacked my persons and my professional calling, you did nothing to silence or discredit him, but when I rise in my defence you rear up your ugly head. I warn you to desist from henceforth. I don't want to join issues with you. I HOPE I AM VERY CLEAR ON THIS!! Good!!! Gentiger is not proactive, he is REACTIVE!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:40am On Dec 17, 2012
teemola:

your interpretation is quite interesting,but how are you so sure you will be able to defend everyone and win.

@Adesojiaderemi:

I am a Lawyer. When someone makes this kind of comment above at your persons as a Lawyer without provocation or prior argument, you expect me to stomach it? Respect is reciprocal. I am in the profession to DEFEND people and WIN. Don't spite me by asking, 'But are you so sure you will be able to defend everyone and win?' It's unnecessary, unprovoked and uncalled for.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2012
To those that are having their interview this week, may the good Lord go before you, favour you and grant your heart desires.
And to the 2nd NL hopefuls, may God almighty provide you all with the resources needed and favour you till the end.
To us that are still waiting to be current, we will also celebrate in Jesus name.
Have a blessed monday everybody.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 2:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Na Teemola find trouble! @ Adesoji, you no see that one first? I love transperency, justice, impartiality and undiluted honesty! Sorry o, but you don't even need a lawyer to interprete that portion about the new USCIS fees: Who will pay? Anybody who is given an immigrant visa from any Us consulate or embassy abroad on or before 1st Feb. It clearly did not say anybody who is given Green card! Simple English! Go and read the original text, and Teemola saying how are you sure he was going to defend and win the case for everyone is an absurd statement. Do you mean if I am given visa on 29th Jan. 2013 and then travel to US in April 2013, that I will pay the new fee? Never! You don't need a lawyer to interprete that for you. It did not say if you did not receive your green card before 1st Feb. 2013! Pls. Let's speak with Justice and fairness! By the way Adesoji, why did you not attack Temmy who confidently told the house that the new fee did not apply to DV lottery winners? Are you sincerely saying that if someone misinforms the house, he shouldn't be told the truth? Me O, I no dey see igbe for outside public come dey hide am!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2012
ogbonlowob: Na Teemola find trouble! @ Adesoji, you no see that one first? I love transperency, justice, impartiality and undiluted honesty! Sorry o, but you don't even need a lawyer to interprete that portion about the new USCIS fees: Who will pay? Anybody who is given an immigrant visa from any Us consulate or embassy abroad on or before 1st Feb. It clearly did not say anybody who is given Green card! Simple English! Go and read the original text, and Teemola saying how are you sure he was going to defend and win the case for everyone is an absurd statement. Do you mean if I am given visa on 29th Jan. 2013 and then travel to US in April 2013, that I will pay the new fee? Never! You don't need a lawyer to interprete that for you. It did not say if you did not receive your green card before 1st Feb. 2013! Pls. Let's speak with Justice and fairness! By the way Adesoji, why did you not attack Temmy who confidently told the house that the new fee did not apply to DV lottery winners? Are you sincerely saying that if someone misinforms the house, he shouldn't be told the truth? Me O, I no dey see igbe for outside public come dey hide am!

Honestly, you've spoken well. I got the text twisted too but thank God I was able to get back on track. (Sorry, English no be my language ooooo grin grin grin grin)
I believe we are all RIGHTLY informed now? God bless us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2012
ogbonlowob: Na Teemola find trouble! @ Adesoji, you no see that one first? I love transperency, justice, impartiality and undiluted honesty! Sorry o, but you don't even need a lawyer to interprete that portion about the new USCIS fees: Who will pay? Anybody who is given an immigrant visa from any Us consulate or embassy abroad on or before 1st Feb. It clearly did not say anybody who is given Green card! Simple English! Go and read the original text, and Teemola saying how are you sure he was going to defend and win the case for everyone is an absurd statement. Do you mean if I am given visa on 29th Jan. 2013 and then travel to US in April 2013, that I will pay the new fee? Never! You don't need a lawyer to interprete that for you. It did not say if you did not receive your green card before 1st Feb. 2013! Pls. Let's speak with Justice and fairness! By the way Adesoji, why did you not attack Temmy who confidently told the house that the new fee did not apply to DV lottery winners? Are you sincerely saying that if someone misinforms the house, he shouldn't be told the truth? Me O, I no dey see igbe for outside public come dey hide am!
why join me in the issue now? Have i made further comments since then?you worry oooooo. my Reply then was based on someone saying the visa is $700 per person and i tot that was what was still being discussed. Have told people many time not to believe all what we say here until they do their own research.Abeg free me!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2012
Jer 39 vs 17-18,read and see what GOD says concerning our interview day,pls believe in the word cos it is powerful and it shall be well with u.i beleive we wil all come bak here to share our good testimonies in JESUS name(amen)gudmorning house.GLORY!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2012
idriez:

Thanks.... I've gotten the needed info though will appreciate an estimate of how much the entire process will cost.

If you are single it will cost you around $3000 and if married with one child around $8500. I am not from Nigeria so this is an estimate from my country
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Please dont throw words on me i just want to ask a question. You people are very helpful you are ready to HELP a fellow Naija tooth and nail but at times you are very HOT TEMPERED very fast in throwing stones at each other is this your style? At first i could get freaked out but now am used to it. I am curious because where we are heading to i will meet Naija people so i want to know if this is normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.