Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921054 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
u re Very funny my sis ,though we re faceless here on NAIRALAND but if u want to know or anyone who cares to know hw i look am as cool as what u can think of simply use my user name on facebook (search) u ll definitely know hw i look lol!! grin

Jide, I can see you passed through OOU. That's my Alma Mata. Congrats. I love your introduction pictures.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Leripa:

Congratulations!!!
is not nigerian, Vijay82 d guy came 4rm caribbean, dis cn 2013SA000.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
I.T.K [I Too Know] dey kill!

Dis guy irritate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
i nid sleeping pills to wake up around 25th,1st january nd 10th of january because dis bulletine is annoying!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
daddykelly: i nid sleeping pills to wake up around 25th,1st january nd 10th of january because dis bulletine is annoying!.

Don't take sleeping pills o my brother. It's just a matter of time and before you know it, you are in America already. grin grin
It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ogba1: how are you doing today? Na your face be dis? Hope preparations are on going? It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
daddykelly: i nid sleeping pills to wake up around 25th,1st january nd 10th of january because dis bulletine is annoying!.
let be cool 10 jan 2013 is not 2far.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
adzovia: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
Hello dear are u gone already?Had da medicals last week tuesday at Akai.Ma police report will be ready on 2nd Jan,cldnt believe dat.Tnx 4 da help u gave wen i called. wink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pgheaert: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
I cannot agree more with you, Mr. Jidedon! Nigerians are indeed very friendly and hospitable in nature. I only want to add flesh to what you have said. There is something missing: The root cause of all the bickering and fighting is PRIDE! It is written clearly in the Holy books----- Pride is no virture at all. It habours anger and revenge in the heart, but the solution to it is to learn HUMILITY! In life generally, if you humble yourself you will will be exalted!! If you exalt yourself above other people, some will find a way to bring you down. May God give us all the grace to be HUMBLE, so that God will lift us all high in the interview and in HIS favour in the U.S. as per jobs, employment, education, family life, protection etc. May God grant His favour to all who are awaiting being current, awaiting their 2nd NL, awaiting CO interview, awaiting flight etc., AMEN!

Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Adzovia have u travelled to america.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls house wen will some1 wit 17thousand plus case number will be interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
honeydee: Dis lottery is a test of ur patience. First you apply and wait anxiously for may to see if uve won.if u don't win u wait anxiously for the nxt lottery to start so u can play. If you win, you wait anxiously for visa bulletin to make you current. After that you start waiting again for 2nd nl, then you wait again for interview. Even after a successful interview you still wait anxiously to pick up ur visa. Den u wait till u finally land in usa, wait for gc and ssn ...... Patience is key. God is with us. We will all smile at the end of the day in Jesus Name. Amen
Correct yarn. Patience and Prayers are the keys
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ShegerDera: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
did u get ur 2NL?
afobat2000: thanks 4ur respond is clear now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Spoondar:
Gotchaaaaaa!! request pap!! I must tell the house that you have the most beautiful woman as a wife. Pardon my manners ooooooooooo! truth must be told
lol! thank u 4 d compliment am i not cool? 9ja 4 life
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Gentiger:

Jide, I can see you passed through OOU. That's my Alma Mata. Congrats. I love your introduction pictures.
Thank u my brother, passed out frm MAPOLY not OOU bt we re stil frm d same Origin(Ogun state)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Thank u my brother, passed out frm MAPOLY not OOU bt we re stil frm d same Origin(Ogun state)

Then I must have seen someone's else's profile with Jide Don as profile name. All the same, it's ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ShegerDera: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hi Guys, I'm waiting my 2NL, I'm from Ethiopia, currently live in Sweden since 2010, and I want to make my interview in Sweden, can any one tell me If I need police report from Ethiopia too? Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ShegerDera: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hi bro, Congrtas... ye police, medical minamin yet, endet endemidereg confuse honku ena be email liteykeh neber, kechalk "deraselam@gmail.com" lay tsaflegn ena enaweralen.Amesegnalew!
emebeteaderashn: Glory for Jesus's name and his mother i got my 2nd NL:-D:-D:-D

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
vijay82: hi Guys ..this is hopw my interview went.

I was call at window 8, there i met a local person who request my documents and finger print for both wife and myself.I was then ask to be seated until i was call again. i was call again to window 9 now where i met another local who give me paying slip to pay the cahier. The charge was US330 + US$230= 560. I had only walk with 330 each for me and my wife. I enquire why the additinal 230, i was told it is for processing fee. The woman give me 30min to get additinal money. After i receive the money i join the cashier line to pay. After making payment i was again told to sit an wait for name to call. Finally my name was call. i was interview my a woman.

CO:good morning u r the luck guy and she smile.

Me: Yes i am.She then turn to my wife, telling her she like to ask some question.

Co:How long have u live in the country of ur birth

Wife: Bleep Time

CO: Where do u live

Wife: I live with my husband at Bleep

CO: Where do u work.

Wife: I work at xxxx, She then turn to me now.

Co: Did u finish high school.

Me: Yes i did. i have my transcript , would u like to c it

CO: nO ITS OK AND SMILE AGAIN.

CO: Do u have any relative in the US

ME: Yes i do , i have my immediate family over there.

CO: Have they file a petition for u

Me: No THEY HAVE NOT

CO: where do u plan to live when u get over there

Me: At my parent place

CO: Do plan to continue studing in the field of your current job:

Me: Yes i do.

CO: Congrad u HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL . We all smile and she was so nice throughtout the interview.

It is inportant to be confident and please do not lie about anything.

Congrats bro.just watching and praying for ours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
helloooo. All glory to God, atlast my visa is in my hands now. Who is joining for a party 2nite.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idi Amin: helloooo. All glory to God, atlast my visa is in my hands now. Who is joining for a party 2nite.
congrats bro,where is d venue of d party
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idi Amin: helloooo. All glory to God, atlast my visa is in my hands now. Who is joining for a party 2nite.

Indeed, all glory to God.
Congratulations once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Congrat idi amin, where is d party venue. Some1 wit 17000 plus as case number,wen will he be interview

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
my broda, i hav d hop dat b4 d end of february, u must d celebratin 4 a succesful interview. claim it, its wel. as 4 d party, am in ikeja nw gulpin down a bottle of red label already.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
haa gunners4, i neva knew it was u.lol do u hav an applicant cos am sure u hav ur visa already
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Amin u no do well at all u wuld ve given an open invitation to members of the house so dat we can party together b4 departing for states.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
nairalanders,can some one tell me wen dis case numba wud b current for an interview 17368..imediate response wil b highly appreciated...tanx n God bless yall..peace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idi amin is for one bros @ my area. Shy make i come meet u @ ikeja, i live at isolo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls houz,has any1 received 2NL yet? Pls respond if u hav.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
odunmanuel: Finally u overcome ur worriness nd anxiety nd dis made u a conqurer.Congratulations! Dis is jst d biginning.Go nd live ur America dream. It hs vividly shown dt ur name Adufe..... Implies Love frm Favour nd u av jst ben favoured.Keep it up. ADUFESCO-GEORGIANA,u wil b d talk of ur area in Ikotun nd environ by d time u gt 2 USA
With God all thing are possible, thanks bro. But who are u? How did u know i live @ ikotun and am going to georgia, what about u, have u done ur interview and which country are u goin 2..?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
odunmanuel: Finally u overcome ur worriness nd anxiety nd dis made u a conqurer.Congratulations! Dis is jst d biginning.Go nd live ur America dream. It hs vividly shown dt ur name Adufe..... Implies Love frm Favour nd u av jst ben favoured.Keep it up. ADUFESCO-GEORGIANA,u wil b d talk of ur area in Ikotun nd environ by d time u gt 2 USA
With God all thing are possible, thanks bro. But who are u? How did u know i live @ ikotun and am going to georgia, what about u, have u done ur interview and which country are u goin to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.