Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921089 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
temmytanny: it doesnt apply to lottery winners

Who Needs to Pay the Fee

Any individual who on or after February 1, 2013 receives an immigrant visa package from a United States consulate or embassy abroad (including Canada and Mexico) will pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee.

Temmytanny, can you please expatiate in the light of the above.
Thanks

No worries Temmytanny, i haven't been on the thread for a while. Now i can see discussions over this issue. I was initially wondering because i thought the statement above is clear and instructive enough that we are not exempted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Leripa: @ogba1: how are you doing today? Na your face be dis? Hope preparations are on going? It is well.
AM fine my broda. Your comments are quite incisive and informative. Keep it up man. Am preparing small small.Na God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

So Children are not important ? if the hand is that of Uche and the voice is that of Nnena does that really matter? we cant keep encouraging people to be part of this forum and you keep insulting them.I cant figure out what is wrong with her statement that warrant your insult.

I wonder as well. I've got kids applying with me and i'm just reading the so-called 'stale news'
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
alex4money: I won this american dvlottery 2013,am a nigerian but I played my at cameroon with this case number 2013AF00086***,please wat are my chances of interveiw and also receiving a visa thanks.
Even if you played in Cameroon, what is the naitive and chargeability country you claimed. nigeria or cameroon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

brightmon you dont need to quit for any reason,just do your best and remain calm, omo to ba ko, ti won ko nile tipa tipa la ma fi ko nita, na Lagabaja song.
oto le su joo. I dint quit but got busy. The insult was just geting too much over any comment, well thats what happens when one is in a public forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
guday house,a lady CN is curent and she is a single moda of a 9 yrs old boy,d concern is dat d name of d boy wasnt included @ initial regisration cos smbody played 4 her,she included his name in d forms she sent 2 kcc.can she go 4 d interview wit d boy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: guday house,a lady CN is curent and she is a single moda of a 9 yrs old boy,d concern is dat d name of d boy wasnt included @ initial regisration cos smbody played 4 her,she included his name in d forms she sent 2 kcc.can she go 4 d interview wit d boy
she should add the boy to the forms she will fill and send it to kcc. it does not matter that the child was not included at the initial stage. she should tell the co if she is asked that someone played for her. she wont have an issue
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sheger_Dera: Hi Guys, I'm waiting my 2NL, I'm from Ethiopia, currently live in Sweden since 2010, and I want to make my interview in Sweden, can any one tell me If I need police report from Ethiopia too? Thanks.
YES you need it. Police report, not older than 6 months, for all applicants older than 16 years of age, from all countries where they lived for more than 12 months except the United States and from the country of permanent residence;
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Gentiger:

Hahaha! My dear brother and friend, I am not an abuser of mankind. Just respect boundaries that's all. Stay blessed.
gentiger pls take things easy. must u respond to all criticisms. people r looking up to u here n get busy by answering peoples question. be an hero man!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
brightmon:
oto le su joo. I dint quit but got busy. The insult was just geting too much over any comment, well thats what happens when one is in a public forum.

na my own pass since last week, my new names are;humpty dumpty,beans cake seller,ugly head,unethical hacker,I still need more make the cup full and runover before I press the nuclear code.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

na my own pass since last week, my new names are;humpty dumpty,beans cake seller,ugly head,unethical hacker,I still need more make the cup full and runover before I press the nuclear code.
hahahahahaha, no comment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Se na Police report abi na police character
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
why is flight so expensive ds season?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
garvins: Se na Police report abi na police character
police character
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
House help thank God fo mi oo. We just got our second NL today and our interview date is for febuary. So happy o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
look4all: House help thank God fo mi oo. We just got our second NL today and our interview date is for febuary. So happy o
congrats bro,he who started dis ll complete it IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
look4all: House help thank God fo mi oo. We just got our second NL today and our interview date is for febuary. So happy o

Thank God o,oya make you prepare to fire up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Just got my 2nl guys. Praise God. My interview is in february.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeydee: Just got my 2nl guys. Praise God. My interview is in february.

that is right, thank God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

that is right, thank God.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin im just smiling here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
congrats bro,he who started dis ll complete it IJN
Amen o jidedon...today i got double blessing. 1 the second Nl and 2nd *** remain coded my wife is following this trend. I want it to be a suprise for her. House please understand
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Almighty God we thank you for llok4aa who got his 2NL. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Honeydee am really happy for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeydee: Just got my 2nl guys. Praise God. My interview is in february.
congrats my pal d preparation starts now! start dusting all documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
look4all: Amen o jidedon...today i got double blessing. 1 the second Nl and 2nd *** remain coded my wife is following this trend. I want it to be a suprise for her. House please understand

I thank God for you oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeydee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin im just smiling here

na so make you take smile collect the VISA from the CO, me self I join you smile grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
peters ife: Honeydee am really happy for u.

Thank you dear grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
congrats my pal d preparation starts now! start dusting all documents.

Bro thanks o. I hav started already grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

na so make you take smile collect the VISA from the CO, me self I join you smile grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen oooooooooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
look4all: Amen o jidedon...today i got double blessing. 1 the second Nl and 2nd *** remain coded my wife is following this trend. I want it to be a suprise for her. House please understand

Congrats on ur second *** too o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
December 18, 2012

Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2013 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for the applicant at the stated location. The applicant and all members of the family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

The applicant and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2013 visa by September 30, 2013, your registration will expire. Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in the United States under DV-2013 program after September 30, 2013.

Please follow instructions provided in step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in the preparation for your interview. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each member of the family must be paid before the visa interview and is non-refundable if the visa is refused.

Interview Appointment
February

The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to the applicants’ name and case number exactly as they appear below.

SPOONDAR
2013AF00002XXX

blh blah blah blah
I got it also just checked honeydee post hers and i checked mine its here. my interview is in february
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Spoondar: Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2013 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for the applicant at the stated location. The applicant and all members of the family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

The applicant and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2013 visa by September 30, 2013, your registration will expire. Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in the United States under DV-2013 program after September 30, 2013.

Please follow instructions provided in step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in the preparation for your interview. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each member of the family must be paid before the visa interview and is non-refundable if the visa is refused.

blh blah blah blah
I got it also just checked honeydee post hers and i checked mine its here. my interview is in february

spoondar that is the bomb enjoy the blast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.