Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920842 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2013
soye35: pls nairalander i need your advice,a friend of mine that won dvlottery is schedule for next month due to the reply he got from the kcc but havnt received his second notification letter yet,we both have written couples of letter to kcc but up till date ,we havnt got any reply,pls what do we do and whats the next point of action?can he go for his medical and police report without the 2nd notification letter?ur rich advice will be highly appreciated.

If KCC tells you that you are scheduled for next month, this could be true if you submitted you forms early enough ,for their answer may have been based on your confirmation number.
However if you submitted early, i believe your 2NL might still be available anytime from now minding the Xmas holiday's out of office hours on the part of KCC.
Its much better if you wait and obtain your 2NL before you go for your medicals. If you do your medicals too early since you do not have your 2NL yet, this could count against you at your POE if your interview or departure date is more than 3 months after your medicals. Your medicals i understand expires after 3 months particularly if you haven't taken a follow-up Herp. B/A vaccine. I stand to be corrected.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 4:02am On Jan 05, 2013
nero xp:
Tanx 2 u abdul,i rily appreciate.as 4 de 2NL,am jst tired of waitin...wats hapenin nah? But wen did KCC say we shuld b expectin our 2NL?

Your 2NL depends on your case number. While some is a 5 digits last case number, mine was 3 digits case number. So the higher ur case number, the longer it takes to get ur interview appointment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by widelink: 4:14am On Jan 05, 2013
@soye35 To my own level of understanding, kcc will not send you notification letter by mail you have to check your status from their official site that you use to check your entrant result. Your status is updated when you see schedule date for your interview. God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2013
Gud morning house, has anybody gone to d airport or ticketing office to make reservation for flight ticket for february departure, what is the chances of making reservation in january nd travelling in february. Cos i ve to leave before the end of february.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:03am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls house i need an answer to my question.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls house i need an answer to my question. Am still in the easten part of the country .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2013
Should make a Photocopy my ID since the certificate n statement of result is not available or I should just go wit it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
lol! re u expected to pay more at least dis ll be a prove to Gentiger,Gunners4u who said Q-Life is expensive it is d vaccine that u tk dt ll determine ur price @ q life when i did mine i was charged les d differece btw myself and wife was 11k she paid more cos she never treated chicken pox we both ended payn 57k
Thank you very much... He doctor asked me if I had 1 time in my life had Chicken pox and I told him yes..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2013
rood boy:

Thanx ediofeboyz, and wat size of passport photo an colur I will nd 2 send?

And base on wat u said, abt d pson I will stay with dat dey will ask me at embassy dat wat is d relationship btwn me and his\her....I will not lie 2 u, I jst met him 2tru someone...wat did u think I can say n dat day?

Roodboy, de passport photos required are usually 2"*2" (two inch by two inch).
about your relationship i believe like the gurus hav said u need to tell the truth as u hav stated here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Jidedon 2000 pls u are i a better position to answer my question or any member of the house can pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2013
@ idoo4love

Please stop dropping number of any police offer here, whoever want to get police report should visit police station and get it done.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2013
@ Imcool

I don't like it when people start dropping number of police officers for some back-door deals. This place should not be used to promote or encourage bribery or some dodgy dealing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
My brother, Patience ran out of my house this morning and I am also tired of waiting! I called Kcc on the 19th of Dec.and by my calculation, today makes it 10 working days. Since no show within 5 to 10 working days, let's give kcc the benefit of the doubt and extend our wait to next week believing that they went for a longer xmas break than we are assuming! I want to believe that by now, kcc staff should have resumed work. Na who fit call confirm? I can't call again; may b they have a computer automatically recording the number of times one calls. I am just thinking: what if I call and they tell me the computer has flagged my case no. red and so I have been disqualified. If that one happen, wetin I wan tell my dead grand father? My brother, na sit down look approach we dey apply now.

@Ifeanyi.Abdul....Patience ran out of your house? Oh how sad. Please check to see if she's the one at Aso Rock.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2013
idoo4love: Thank you and God bless . Pls house,I finished my ND in 2010 and the certificate is still not out . I went still went yesterday to check . . What can I take along wit me as a prove.? I still have my ID card and my admission letter with my receipt .. Will that be okay

All those you mentioned are wonderful but go a step further to procure your transcript and keep handy your notification of result which is issued in lieu of your certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Gentiger:

@Ifeanyi.Abdul....Patience ran out of your house? Oh how sad. Please check to see if she's the one at Aso Rock.
My brother, it's not the one at the villa! This one was actually ran to my home town @ Nanka! "lol"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2013
emebeteaderashn and emybaby2 Congraulations on your visa approval.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2013
peters ife: Pls house i need an answer to my question. Am still in the easten part of the country .
bro as @ thursday when i was @ d airport to make bookings Royal Air Maroc flight for february ending that i ll fly is N138,500 to JFK New York(one way) i ll stil be @ d airport on monday tn check other airlines
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2013
Jidedon2000 pls i will want to know ur enquiry by monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2013
loconzo00:

If KCC tells you that you are scheduled for next month, this could be true if you submitted you forms early enough ,for their answer may have been based on your confirmation number.
However if you submitted early, i believe your 2NL might still be available anytime from now minding the Xmas holiday's out of office hours on the part of KCC.
Its much better if you wait and obtain your 2NL before you go for your medicals. If you do your medicals too early since you do not have your 2NL yet, this could count against you at your POE if your interview or departure date is more than 3 months after your medicals. Your medicals i understand expires after 3 months particularly if you haven't taken a follow-up Herp. B/A vaccine. I stand to be corrected.
Pls house lets clarify this issue. Medicals expiration should be 6 months and not 3 months. TemmyTany had this problem when he thought it was 1 year only to be confronted at POE that it is 6 months.I also stand to be corrected.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
justwise: @ idoo4love

Please stop dropping number of any police offer here, whoever want to get police report should visit police station and get it done.
I want to believe that the purpose of this forum is to help one another. So dropping numbers is to achieve that purpose and not for personal gains. Remember that not all the forumites live in lagos. You have a measure of confidence if you have someone to quickly contact.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
justwise: @ Imcool

I don't like it when people start dropping number of police officers for some back-door deals. This place should not be used to promote or encourage bribery or some dodgy dealing.

Noooo. This wasn't the intent. I remember dropping off a number too. Most of us device means to make it easier for others. I did my medicals and discovered why people pay more and reported. I met a very nice man when I cleared with the police and got a first class treatment and expeditiously too and decided to extend the same to others. We all know that in Nigeria nothing has a fixed price. The official cost of NPC birth certificate for instance is N2500 but people pay much more than that. National Passport costs less than N10k officially to procure. But people pay as much as N18k for it. I find those words 'bribe' and 'dodgy' spiteful. Let's always see the good intended by these forumites.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2013
ogba1:
Pls house lets clarify this issue. Medicals expiration should be 6 months and not 3 months. TemmyTany had this problem when he thought it was 1 year only to be confronted at POE that it is 6 months.I also stand to be corrected.
i personaly calld Q-Life family clinic and was told d expiration of medical is 6 months and nt 3 months.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2013
Hello House, I want to thank everybody on this forum for their contributions and suggestions and I pray almighty God to be with each and everyone of us, Our interview was Jan 3rd I was there with my wife and children though we were denied by that lady in window 16 as usual and the only thing I can realized from the interview according my wife who is the principal applicant was her WAEC result where she had pass in English though she has HND but the lady refused to look at other results except that of WAEC, she later gave us a paper where they said she was not eligible for the DV.
My purpose here was achieved and I loved you All and Also pray that God should be with you all, am using this opportunity to congratulate those that have gotten their visa and also pray for those awaiting visa that God should see you through, Thanks to the moderators and coordinators of the forum, I love you all God bless NIGERIA, God Bless America
Thanks and God bless U ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2013
Imcool: congrats to u and ur husband. I'm so happy 4u both. Pls how many photocopies of each certificate/credentials are we expected to go wit to the interview. I'll be going wit my wife too.
photocopy 2 marriage certificates, the rest was one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2013
@saakeem2000 i must salute ur courage for coming out to tel d hse ur interview experience though its nt easy cos u must ve spent so much in preparation for d interview,i pray God Almighty ll restore 2u more blessings in ds new yr AMEN.I believe pple ll learn frm ur experience regards to WAEC result.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2013
saakeem2003: Hello House, I want to thank everybody on this forum for their contributions and suggestions and I pray almighty God to be with each and everyone of us, Our interview was Jan 3rd I was there with my wife and children though we were denied by that lady in window 16 as usual and the only thing I can realized from the interview according my wife who is the principal applicant was her WAEC result where she had pass in English though she has HND but the lady refused to look at other results except that of WAEC, she later gave us a paper where they said she was not eligible for the DV.
My purpose here was achieved and I loved you All and Also pray that God should be with you all, am using this opportunity to congratulate those that have gotten their visa and also pray for those awaiting visa that God should see you through, Thanks to the moderators and coordinators of the forum, I love you all God bless NIGERIA, God Bless America
awwwwwwwwwww. sorry dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2013
chirpywest:
Congrats to u and ur hubby, I and my wife also was interviewed by that lady. The only thing is that the woman is a psychologist and keep an eye contact with her. She also did grant my visa back in november.this is the goodnews we are expecting from everyone here in this year 2013 in jesus name;Amen
It's really true, that woman is a psychologist. I maintained eye contact with her, she really looked at me. If i didnt know what to say it would have been bad. She asked one lady what is NCE cos the lady is a teacher but she couldn't give good explanation and she was dropped and i dreaded it and prayed but i still went to her. Am grateful to God.
Trying to shop around for flights that will take me to Arizona. British airways is strangely expensive, i dont know of any airline but next week, i'll check sheraton Abuja.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2013
saakeem2003: Hello House, I want to thank everybody on this forum for their contributions and suggestions and I pray almighty God to be with each and everyone of us, Our interview was Jan 3rd I was there with my wife and children though we were denied by that lady in window 16 as usual and the only thing I can realized from the interview according my wife who is the principal applicant was her WAEC result where she had pass in English though she has HND but the lady refused to look at other results except that of WAEC, she later gave us a paper where they said she was not eligible for the DV.

I salute your courage. Thanks for hitting the nail on the head. May God beautify your destiny in other ways.

Couldnt you combine results? Had you at least a credit pass in Mathematics? Had you up to 5 credit passes? While I do not really expect an answer from you under the circumstance, it will be okay if you can tell.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2013
@saakeem2003:

so sad to hear this. it is well my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Imcool: Hi emybaby, pls i'll like u to give me directions on how to get to d US embassy in Lagos(2, Eleke Crescent). I want to know how i'll board d bus if i get to Obalende in Lagos. My interview is close and though, it's scheduled for 10am but i don't want to waste much tym locating d embassy. Your reply or that of any other guru in the house will surely be appreciated. WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO GOD'S GOODNESS BY TELLING OUR SUCCESS STORIES BY GOD'S GRACE.
So sorry, my husband's laison office driver took us there. That was my first time in Lagos
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2013
Please did you go with 2 sitting of which you have your credit english or you go with the result with p8 in english with Hnd and she refuse you the visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.