Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920569 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:14am On Feb 04, 2013
MERCY2013: I am one of the selected winners of dv2013. I must commend all on dis forum u guys have bin so amazing. hav gone tru page 1 to d last its so incisive. i misplaced my waec cert (ssce), Am i gud to go side with GCEcert 2004 with 7credit and D7 in english,testimonial and bsc.

You are perfectly good to go with your GCE cert/result. Your testimonial is a proof that you finished secondary schoool.
Lastly, welcome on board.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:19am On Feb 04, 2013
@MERCY2013: Concerning your lost waec (ssce) cert. If you can still remember your exam details like registration no, exam no etc, get a result checker card and print out your waec result. It's an added advantage for you. Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:00am On Feb 04, 2013
visa bullectin we await youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2013
@leripa thank you.
@Gentiger thank you, you will pikup ur visa today IJN, u don't have to worry becos u weren't d person who selected ursef randomly,passed d interview, and now visa pikup. Gentiger let GOD finish wat he as started.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2013
@Nero and Alex, I graduated from Fedpoly Nekede. I currently reside in onitsha. I kno it wuld be kinda difficult for us to see. I wish all the best.
@Alex, u can get the email of the US embassy in cameroon and ask them about the affidavit of support but such thing is not required in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda and Kenya, but to be on a safer side and to be sure of what u are doing send them email @ cameroon. They are in a better position to direct u on what to do. U can call the embassy with this number to confirm +237.2220.1500 or even send them email in any of the following address :yaoundeacs@state.gov or yaoundeirc2@state.gov.
I suggest u send to the two email addresses, anyone that responds or better still call them and here from them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2013
Junkerhill which school did u grauduate frm.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2013
@ peter ife,junkerhill jst posted dat he graduated frm fedpoly nekede nd much delighted 2 meet u guys dat graduated frm nekede...
@ junkerhill,neva knew u grad frm nekede oo...am hapy to meet u here man,success to u boss.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Junkerhill i will soon be leaving for newjersey, what state are u nd nero xp going to in america.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2013
please house, can i get my police report in ibadan or is it only lagos i can get it? do i still need to get yellow card? where will i get it and NPC? thanks as u help me out with ur answers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2013
penticom: please house, can i get my police report in ibadan or is it only lagos i can get it? do i still need to get yellow card? where will i get it and NPC? thanks as u help me out with ur answers
No! You can't get your police clearance at Ibadan, it's only at Alagbon close in Ikoyi Lagos state. I don't think there is any yellow card needed for US. Stay blessed bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2013
widelink: SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

Honestly, she's not wicked she is doing what has to be done due to her nature. You are the one that will decide how you want her to treat you. Moreover, if God say it's your time no one can stop Him. I did my interview in her window and God gave me divine favour. Let everyone that has his or her interview prepare for this lady and if at the end shes not the one just believe that there's no question others can ask you that can move your ground because she's the only one that questions people too much. Note that, she's reasoning, hi IQ, distinct etc. Please don't expect 3 questions from her like others.

------ If you have any doubtful case like date of birth on certificate, your question starts from there
------ If combine two GCE results, you will explain to her why your WAEC is not with you but make sure you have testimonial from your sec school.
------ She is very funny and might even ask you the name of your principal
------ She likes looking at WAEC results, prepare for any of your favourite subject. Hint> If you are a science student i suggest you take physics or chemistry because she doesn't know anything in physics but make sure you know at least 2 topics which you will mention by yourself. She cannot just ask you any topic.
------ If you don't pass a subject please don't tell her that subject is your favourite one if you don't want her trouble grin
------ O'level is very important to her though she didn't ask me much on it because I drove her out of her thought wink She didn't know much about my favourite subject.
------ If your favourite subject is Maths, please expect "what is" e.g what is inequalities, simultaneous eq, probabilities, quadratic, trigonomery and so on.
------ If you're still in school, she will ask you what you're doing there presently maybe your courses. Note: Don't tell her about course you don't know well because that's where she will like to make you tumble especially if she has come across the course before . Pls bear 2 names of your lecturers in mind.
------ If you're a graduate, you must know some courses you did last in school and prepare to talk on the one that relates to your career
------ If your're serving, prepare for the subject you're teaching your pupils and some topics, the date you will finish your service e.t.c
------ If you're working, prepare to tell her your roles or duties at work and the benefit of your job in United States of America.
------ If you're married, prepare to tell her when and where you met your hubby and make sure there's no error in your cert and put those dates in your head. The type of marriage and the name of the church if celebrated in the church. Other questions may be asked if she's doubting your marriage but prepared. Your wedding pictures must be arranged in your album from courtship to wedding.
------ If you have kid(s) prepare to tell her where and when they were born.
------ Make sure you look straight into her eyes until she's no more comfortable angry she gives up when such people come to her window.
------ Just put on simple dress she doesn't move if you put on long or short tie, expensive jacket, gold and other things but simple outfit is okay that can make you comfortable yourself. Pls dont wear something that has stickers, emblems e.t.c.
------ She jots down your answers to her questions please be mindful of what you tell her because she might repeat 1 question several times.
------ Dont tell her what you cannot defend.
------ Pray for divine favour and God's mercy before her and other Cos
------ Thats all I know about her so far.

=======IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CASE YOU CAN CONTACT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE UNIT BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME. LagosIV@state.gov Dont attach any scan doc so as to avoid delivery error.

If you can take note of the above questions and precautions you're good to go cool and you can face any CO in any window. Note that your answers bring out questions, don't say what you cannot defend.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy kiss

Nice one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2013
I just finished my interview in Ghana and it was successful, I will post my full interview experience soon. Thanks to God and all who prayed and helped me tru this journey... God bless you all

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
I just finished my interview in Ghana and it was successful, I will post my full interview experience soon. Thanks to God and all who prayed and helped me tru this journey... God bless you all
Congratulations! God of Abraham, may i share my testimonies in this way.........congrats dear!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
Congratulations! God of Abraham, may i share my testimonies in this way. By faith in christ Jesus.Amen!...congrats dear!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2013
femsoj: I ve sent my corrrect e -mail address to your box
Thanks broda will get back to u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
Congrat broda... May God perfect what he has started in ur life. WELCOME TO THE US OF A.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2013
Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2013
penticom: please house, can i get my police report in ibadan or is it only lagos i can get it? do i still need to get yellow card? where will i get it and NPC? thanks as u help me out with ur answers
you can get ur NPC at national population commision in ibadan @ front of custom office ibadan or enter bus going to bodija market drop @custom office.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2013
Congrat geemomen, applicants in ghana ar really enjoying not like our naija here, @bros gentiger tank God at last. America here We come.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.
enjoy my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2013
Congrats bro..
f-geemomen:

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
congrats

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2013
yembe2013:

Alex,I am in Cameroon. I would advise you to wait and get your interview letter, they'll direct you about everything. you only need nonconviction, medicals cert and all your original docs. Nonconviction can be made only in th division you were born( which town where you born?), medicals is made in Yaounde, there are two clinics that they direct you.
He will also need to get Police Report from Nigeria, since he has lived in Nigeria at one time or the other since becoming an adult.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Thank God! I'm glad you have finally gotten it. Our God is forever faithful. Remember me in prayer too bro, i'm having my interveiw next week. Stay lifted!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2013
jben5966: afobat2000 becos of ask of some1 address 2bad

Your 'friend' was banned the same day you registered this your ID? Coincidence? We will see.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger d brave warrior am really happy for u , u can now join d party. Geemomen a very big congrate, d ghanaian are having it easy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2013
justwise:

Your 'friend' was banned the same day you registered this your ID? Coincidence? We will see.
see what?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:

congratulation my brother.we are waiting for ur interview experience

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2013

thank you Jesus fo Gentiger.it is well with u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2013

Glory be to God Almighty. I am indeed very happy for you. Now you can start your journey to the land of opportunities - America.
Have a safe flight my bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.