Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920578 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
laura da brat:
congratulations gentiger.

Thanks Laura. Go get your visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
remkay2012:

Congrulations my brother.

Thanks dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
junkerhill: I thank God for u. Now u can make your plans for onward ascension to the the greatest height. Safe journey bro. A ga m afu gi n'ala bekee.

Yes oooo! Anyi ha fu. Udodi!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
junkerhill: I thank God for u. Now u can make your plans for onward ascension to the the greatest height. Safe journey bro. A ga m afu gi n'ala bekee.

Yes oooo! Anyi gaa fu. Udodi!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Journi2America: By the special grace of God, most of the upcoming Nairaland including me for Visas journey shall tap from your blessings. Congrats dear!

Thanks dear. Your visa is assured.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU CONGRATULATIONS. GOD IS GOOD
f-geemomen:
I woke up as early as 4 a.m, prepared and ready to face any CO at the embassy. I prayed, wore my suite and tire and set of to the embassy. I reached there exactly 5:30 a.m and looking around I was the second person to reach the embassy. I waited under the tree outside the embassy very refreshed and ready. A pastor come around where we were sitting prayed and shared the word of God with us. By the time it was 6:00 a.m a lot of people came around also waiting to be called in for interview. I had a hint to make sure I was part of the first 10 in the line so I started walking towards the gate. At 6:45 we were called in for security checks. I left all coins and mobile fon out just to avoid long hours of wait. I just went tru without any hindrance.
I paid my VISA fee and my documents were checked n they collected all thus both original and photocopies. I was called to window 4. I realized that CO denied abt 3 people due to incomplete documents and other reasons...on filling my dv lottery I made a mistake in D.O.B and wrote 1990 instead of 1987, I swore an affidavit and took it along in case I was asked abt it, to be frank I was soo scared, I prayed n left all to God.
CO: Gud morning
Me: Gud morning
CO: raise ur hand n swear to tell the whole truth
Me: I did n swore
CO: showed me my form I sent to KCC and asked me to answer question 41 before we continued, which was abt weda I hav been arrested b4.
Me: I did n she asked me to sign beside it
CO: she then made me take the oath again to tell the truth
Me: I did just that
CO: which year did u complete secondary school
Me: I told her
CO: what did u do after u completed SHS?
Me: I was waiting to be admitted into the university
CO: ok, how many times did you write WASSCE?
Me: once
CO: which University did u attend?
Me: told her
CO: when did you complete?
CO: what program did u study?
Me: BSc Economics and Business Administration
She picks up a blue sheet half of A4 paper and circled the DV and asked me to come pick up my VISA on 8th Feb 2013.
CO: congratulations and thanks for coming
Me: Thank you
CO: dnt make any preparations until u take your VISA.
Me: Ok thank you.
God has really answered my prayers and that of my friends, family and everybody. I was never asked abt the DOB issue. Thanks to all who help and adviced me along the way. Ghana and Nigeria are really brodas and sisters n I tink we should combine our two countries into one cos we think the same....hahaha that's just by the way. Sori for my long story tho
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@Gentiger.am happy u got ur visa i knew noting was wrong wth ur visa jst dt u allowd d visa trackn to demoralised ur spirit i had said it b4 dvimmigration does nt track their visa u can only pick it up after 5 working day except there re logistics.

You are correct. I was truly demoralized. It's like a resurrection from the dead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=Gentiger]

Thanks dear. Your visa is assured.[/quote IJN AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
I woke up as early as 4 a.m, prepared and ready to face any CO at the embassy. I prayed, wore my suite and tire and set of to the embassy. I reached there exactly 5:30 a.m and looking around I was the second person to reach the embassy. I waited under the tree outside the embassy very refreshed and ready. A pastor come around where we were sitting prayed and shared the word of God with us. By the time it was 6:00 a.m a lot of people came around also waiting to be called in for interview. I had a hint to make sure I was part of the first 10 in the line so I started walking towards the gate. At 6:45 we were called in for security checks. I left all coins and mobile fon out just to avoid long hours of wait. I just went tru without any hindrance.
I paid my VISA fee and my documents were checked n they collected all thus both original and photocopies. I was called to window 4. I realized that CO denied abt 3 people due to incomplete documents and other reasons...on filling my dv lottery I made a mistake in D.O.B and wrote 1990 instead of 1987, I swore an affidavit and took it along in case I was asked abt it, to be frank I was soo scared, I prayed n left all to God.
CO: showed me my form I sent to KCC and asked me to answer question 41 before we continued, which was abt weda I hav been arrested b4.
She picks up a blue sheet half of A4 paper and circled the DV and asked me to come pick up my VISA on 8th Feb 2013.
God has really answered my prayers and that of my friends, family and everybody. I was never asked abt the DOB issue. Thanks to all who help and adviced me along the way. Ghana and Nigeria are really brodas and sisters n I tink we should combine our two countries into one cos we think the same....hahaha that's just by the way. Sori for my long story tho

Congratulations. Everyone on this forum will testify also IJN!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.
Thank God.. Congratulation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
tzetzefly:
He will also need to get Police Report from Nigeria, since he has lived in Nigeria at one time or the other since becoming an adult.....
please do I need 2 do my police clearance at nigeria or cameroon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:

A big congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
wow.congrats.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.
Congrat Michael. I m very happy for you. Me and my wife were still discussing you this М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg when I was about leaving for office. You ve helped a lot of pple on this forum. I pray God Almighty ll perfect ur way. This is d third wk of AP oooo. Still waiting oooo and praying. Godhelpme,packaging ksjlar gunners peter ife chirpwest gentiger temmytanny and others pray for me oooooooooooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please who have contact in NPC Lagos? I don't want to wait much there at all, and what re the things I need to take there?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
tzetzefly:
He will also need to get Police Report from Nigeria, since he has lived in Nigeria at one time or the other since becoming an adult.....
do I need 2 do my police report at nigerian or cameroon?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Awesome!
Thanks to God and welcome to America proper!

Best,

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
junkerhill: @Nero and Alex, I graduated from Fedpoly Nekede. I currently reside in onitsha. I kno it wuld be kinda difficult for us to see. I wish u all the best.
@Alex, u can get the email of the US embassy in yaounde, cameroon and ask them about the affidavit of support but such thing is not required in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda and Kenya, but to be on a safer side and to be sure of what u are doing send them an email @ cameroon, asking them about the affidavit of support. They are in a better position to direct u on what to do. U can call the embassy with this number to confirm +237.2220.1500 or even send them email in any of the following address :yaoundeacs@state.gov or yaoundeirc2@state.gov.
I suggest u send to the two email addresses, anyone that responds or better still call them and here from them.
thanks nero,I shall send them mails and also called the embassy to be sure if am 2 come to the embassy with the affidavite of support.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
jbmohd: Congrat Michael. I m very happy for you. Me and my wife were still discussing you this М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg when I was about leaving for office. You ve helped a lot of pple on this forum. I pray God Almighty ll perfect ur way. This is d third wk of AP oooo. Still waiting oooo and praying. Godhelpme,packaging ksjlar gunners peter ife chirpwest gentiger temmytanny and others pray for me oooooooooooooo.

Fear not. The visa is yours. It doesn't matter which window they kept it. Go and take it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
alex4money: do I need 2 do my police report at nigerian or cameroon?
If you have lived in Nigeria at one time or another during your adult life irrespective of your country of derivative being Cameroun, then you must visit Alagbon, Lagos, Nigeria to collect your Police Report...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
ksjlar: Awesome!
Thanks to God and welcome to America proper!

Best,

gentiger.am happy for u,america hear u come.the GOD dat has made it possible 4 u we also make it possible 4 us amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
I just finished my interview in Ghana and it was successful, I will post my full interview experience soon. Thanks to God and all who prayed and helped me tru this journey... God bless you all
Did i not tell u we only have success from Ghana? am happy for u.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
tzetzefly:
If you have lived in Nigeria at one time or another during your adult life irrespective of your country of derivative being Cameroun, then you must visit Alagbon, Lagos, Nigeria to collect your Police Report...
I left cameroon wen I was 8 years and come over 2 nigerian 2 continue my education.but after I finished my ssce and abt having admission in2 the university,I normaly go 2 cameroon once we have holiday in sch.so does it mean dat I have 2 do my police report hear in nigeria irrespective of my place of birth being cameroon?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
alex4money: I left cameroon wen I was 8 years and come over 2 nigerian 2 continue my education.but after I finished my ssce and abt having admission in2 the university,I normaly go 2 cameroon once we have holiday in sch.so does it mean dat I have 2 do my police report hear in nigeria irrespective of my place of birth being cameroon?
because am still schooling at the university
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
alex4money: because am still schooling at the university

Yes, you need to do a Police Report from Nigeria along with that of Cameroun.
You are an adult now attending a higher institution here (Nigeria).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2013

Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2013

Congrat ooooooo. Dont forget or neglect NL forum when you get to A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
@bros jbmohd, by God grace u will hear gud news soon. Ur visa is urs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Journi2America: I observed that Prayer works, in this forum.pls i applied for DV2014 Visas, my fellow pals please i need your prayer, to be among the successful entrants for further processing.........I nid your prayers! Prayer works!
my brother I pray u be among the selectees this year in Jesus name, amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls house i ve already bought my flight ticket but d date i picked as my departure date is nt convinent for me and the flight details has being printed out(flight ticket), is their anyway i can change to a date that is convienent for me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2013

All the best brother!! Am happy for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
f-geemomen:

f-geemomen congratulations to you. God that did your own will surely perfect mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.