Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921402 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
junkerhill: I must tell u the woman knows nothing abt DV lottery and its processing. I heard the embassy normally go to some of these offices to confirm the documents we present to them. What if they went and found out that u lied. My sister/brother, my advice is to be frank wit whatsoever u do till the end. Not only for DV but in all your endeavor they cos if dnt know the truth, God knows the truth and He has prepared a place for all liars which is a lake burning of brimstone. Beware.

Pls go back and tell her not to backdate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
nkkystel:
From Owerri shey, hope you have a place to stay.
I hav a place to stay nkkystel,unless u wana accomodate me til after my interview... grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
jidex001:

sorry to use that statement on you bro, we are not contending for anything tho.

Being working in domestic airline that flies international does not make me Know all. we all are sharing ideas.

The easiest way to get cheap ticket is if you know someone in an international airline, They is a ticket called family and friend ticket. you can pay even 45k to any part in USA OR ANY WHERE, in some airline. u can pay less than 100k.. like femi comfirmed he paid less than 100K because he know someone in united airline

Another way is if u are in nigeria , and someone can book you ticket for you outside the country and pay here in naira @ the airline office in nigeria.

my broda, we are not contending. you knew this is a forum, what u say here is what people will work on. better we comfirmed the soucre and lenght the person got his or her stuff done.

chirpywest, i am really sorry. one love bro.

That's it !
Good man.
God bless u,
God bless Chirpywest too.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
For February, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2013 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number

AFRICA 22,000 Except: Egypt 13,000
Ethiopia 20,400
Nigeria 11,000
ASIA 4,300
EUROPE 13,400
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 725
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 775

Any one in the House please: Does this mean, winners under these case numbers will be interviewed in February? OR it is to mean their 2NL will come in February? Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
shocked grin grin grin[quote author=Gentiger]
Nwokeoma,Amam na I ga enwete ihe ina acho.ekene diri olisa bi n'igwe. Oge erugo mgbe aga eme nairaland IGBODAY n'ala mba Amerika.gentiger,junkerhill,peter ife,nero XP,nikkyst,alex4money,ifeanyi Abdul na ndi ozo m na amaghi aha ha kwadobe nu maka na unu nile ga ano na mba ofesi oge oga akpotu!!! Olisa bi n'igwe no na oru!!!
@all that doesn't hear or read my language. Don't be ofended cos I won't allow my mother-tongue to be termed"endangered language" by the united nation cos we are speaking the language of the white men which they brought and taught us to be speaking through the NOSE shocked grin grin grin. So I ask for forgiveness. Ok?
@ geemomen, congrats but don't do too much "WHATZ UP NIGA or MOOMEN" there so u don't turn to TUPAC or BIGGY haha!! . I told u that naija and Ghana are praying for u but permit me to add kenya and cameroun cos spoondar is a prayer worrior as well as alex4money and Yembe.hahaha!
@peter ife, u can change date free depending on the policy of the airline and the type of ticket u bought cos am very sure that if u bought Emirates ticket that's not promo, u are entitle to one free change. But contact the airline first cos policy differs. Wishing all those going for interview success! And many more goodnews.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nuru231: For February, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2013 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number

AFRICA 22,000 Except: Egypt 13,000
Ethiopia 20,400
Nigeria 11,000
ASIA 4,300
EUROPE 13,400
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 725
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 775

Any one in the House please: Does this mean, winners under these case numbers will be interviewed in February? OR it is to mean their 2NL will come in February? Thank you.
What it means bros is that they will receive their 2NL cos my CN became current in september 2012 and I was interviewed on 27th november and my visa was issued on the 30th nov same year. My 2NL was dated 20th septmember 2012. Its ur 2NL that will tell u when to go for interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
ienny: @ forumites, any1 has an idea where to get int'l drivin lincense? If yes,fee pls?

Did you stay n lagos? If yes. Den go 2 deir headquarter at ojodu bega ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
loconzo00:

I,ve always bought online from them.
Right now its too expensive online.I'll try your suggestion.
Virgin return is cheap at the moment but not available in most dates in early march.
Thanks.

Back to modify my post.
I just called Aeroland now, its 359k for one way and 200k for return.
If u have a reliable and trusted host in the US, let him do the booking for u there while u credit his account here. Let him or her buy u round trip ticket from MMA to ur city of destination and possible leave the return open if u plan to return soon. U will be suprise to see the difference. Try virgin and united airline, he will go and get u their ticket in their office not online booking. And let's see the outcome.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2013
Oh! so that means, you will receive your 2NL in February that will tell you the day of your interview.., the waiting is killing me.. tnx chirpywest
chirpywest:
What it means bros is that they will receive their 2NL cos my CN became current in september 2012 and I was interviewed on 27th november and my visa was issued on the 30th nov same year. My 2NL was dated 20th septmember 2012. Its ur 2NL that will tell u when to go for interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2013
jbmohd: Congrat Michael. I m very happy for you. Me and my wife were still discussing you this М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg when I was about leaving for office. You ve helped a lot of pple on this forum. I pray God Almighty ll perfect ur way. This is d third wk of AP oooo. Still waiting oooo and praying. Godhelpme,packaging ksjlar gunners peter ife chirpwest gentiger temmytanny and others pray for me oooooooooooooo.
Bros, remember I do call u sometimes to encourage you. I want to tell u that this is the time to develop the faith like never before.u've done ur part and let God's favour play his role now. Ur visa will definitely be approved. Fear not cos fear is opposite of faith.@this stage, there is definitely nothing u can do to change or influence the outcome except putting ur trust in God.U will testify here IJN no matter how long it takes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Nuru231: Oh! so that means, you will receive your 2NL in February that will tell you the day of your interview.., the waiting is killing me.. tnx chirpywest
Sure! Based on your post. Don't worry about the waiting cos u will definitely testify to the goodness of God here! It doesn't matter how long. Afterall my visa had been in my hand since december 2012 and am still in naija arranging things. Just relax
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2013
junkerhill: @Gentiger, I'm nt happy wit the way ur passport is going but all the same let's trust in God and allow him to do His work. I'm not against Femo that ask u to fast but everythin shuld nt be attributed to the dark side of FORCE. My Bible made me to understand that "all things work together for good of them that believe". So having not got ur visa myt be spoiling somtins for u or even delayn u from meeting up to a particular appointment but if God shuld open ur eyes to see the future, he is preparing somting better for u or even protecting u from som mistakes or danger.
This was what happened to me the day I was filling my DS-230 form. I made several mistakes and spent days just to fill a form. My mind kept telling me that God has a perfect plan for me, it was later that I found out that all those delay and mistakes was cos of Chirpywest cos It was d day I went to send my form to kcc that I met him. If chirpywest could remember the second thing I told him that day. I told him "so u are the reason why I have been makin all those mistakes". If I hadn't met him that day, I would hav made a costly mistake. If I hadn't met him that day I wouldn't have been aware of this forum. Then without this forum I wonder how my interview wuld be lik.
So my brother, let hope God has a perfect plan for u. Nobody is holdn ur visa but God Himself. Just learn to trust Him and other things will fall into place in due tym and season.
Don't worry bro, ur visa is in a safe hand.

I just hope someone would garner some wisdom here.
Not all situations require fire from above.
If only we let cristianity remain at biblical sanity (particularly in naija) then Holy Spirit will have more grips on our lives.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.
Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2013
chirpywest: shocked grin grin grin
Ezi okwu ki kwuru.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 1:02am On Feb 05, 2013
nero xp:
I hav a place to stay nkkystel,unless u wana accomodate me til after my interview... grin grin
When is your interview date
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2013
chirpywest:
If u have a reliable and trusted host in the US, let him do the booking for u there while u credit his account here. Let him or her buy u round trip ticket from MMA to ur city of destination and possible leave the return open if u plan to return soon. U will be suprise to see the difference. Try virgin and united airline, he will go and get u their ticket in their office not online booking. And let's see the outcome.

Thanks. I've noticed that as well.
My inquiry is just in preparation
I will try that as soon as my interview is over.
Thanks a lot.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sijucrown2010: 2:23am On Feb 05, 2013
that is correct the only problem i had last year was the that we don't have WAEC or NECO but only NABTEB which is not acceptable at USA embassy.It was my ex-girl friend that won but i am the once who did it my self as married.if i were to be the one that won i got all they need but since she the one they denied us visa.But i we both only used vocational and primary school certification which is not the minimum,now if i want to do any thing with USA embassy and i provide all my certificate with the higher years to 2012 April,hope they will not have anything to do with that cos i am only a beneficiary.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sijucrown2010: 2:39am On Feb 05, 2013
what about people that go there with good and the right document but don't give them visa?its God but you have to be wise and ready to defend what ever lies you mad...God said we should not lie but yet we should cover over friend secret..Lol don't mind me..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:42am On Feb 05, 2013
nkkystel:
When is your interview date
My dear nkkystel,my interview is on early march oo.dats y am kumin to lagos next week to get my police report nd medicals...add me on facebook wit 'samuel nwaogbo'
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:14am On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger:

It doesn't matter even if it was issued a day to your interview. It's valid and tenable.
thanks a lot bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 4:26am On Feb 05, 2013
nero xp:
My dear nkkystel,my interview is on early march oo.dats y am kumin to lagos next week to get my police report nd medicals...add me on facebook wit 'samuel nwaogbo'
i wish u luck bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:28am On Feb 05, 2013
junkerhill: I must tell u the woman knows nothing abt DV lottery and its processing. I heard the embassy normally go to some of these offices to confirm the documents we present to them. What if they went and found out that u lied. My sister/brother, my advice is to be frank wit whatsoever u do till the end. Not only for DV but in all your endeavor they cos if dnt know the truth, God knows the truth and He has prepared a place for all liars which is a lake burning of brimstone. Beware.
tnx a lot bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:31am On Feb 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Pls go back and tell her not to backdate.
tnx bro! I already told her not to backdate it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2013
daddykelly:
i wish u luck bro.
Tanx 2 u daddykelly,we all shall testify on dis forum through CHRIST our LORD,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:42am On Feb 05, 2013
nero xp:
All the best. The Lord is your strength!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Thanks dear.
Congratulations bros u are a wonderful person here, am happy for you and i pray dat, we shd continue to share a good news in this forum, Ok lets go there.... Am ready 2 go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2013
monsieursam64: All the best. The Lord is your strength!
I so much appreciate,many tanx 2 u monsieursam nf de LORD must favor us all in dis forum thru JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2013
chirpywest: shocked grin grin grin
Gbam!!! Akwu m gi n'azu nwoke oma.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2013
loconzo00:

I just hope someone would garner some wisdom here.
Not all situations require fire from above.
If only we let cristianity remain at biblical sanity (particularly in naija) then Holy Spirit will have more grips on our lives.
my brother I tire for this kin tin o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2013
genlion: i told u man. u got it. congratulations

Yes you did. Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.