Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921375 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babadey(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls when will this year entrants application start/open.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Bussyme: If u try it ,u should be charged for an offence under penal code........laugh....

... I don commit lookery be that, my lord.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

No problem my sister,but that your profile pic fit make person commit authentication.

grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
baba dey: Pls when will this year entrants application start/open.
may be Oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna:

I de grin grin grin in pidgin.(@Temmy words authenticated).

Thank God oooo my words have been autheticated
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iamxpinoza(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Hmmmm this forum is jx wow! i am now conscientised with what to say and present on d day. in fact, i sometimes get confuse as most of the posts come in the perspective of nig. embassy but hey i appreciate this educative platform as i am even recommending it to my fellow ghanains. thanx to u al.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2012
iamxpinoza: Hmmmm this forum is jx wow! i am now conscientised with what to say and present on d day. in fact, i sometimes get confuse as most of the posts come in the perspective of nig. embassy but hey i appreciate this educative platform as i am even recommending it to my fellow ghanains. thanx to u al.

Aww that is very kind of ​U̶̲̥̅̊ sir. Just remember that we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ all here to help and get help as well. Welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2012
iamxpinoza: Hmmmm this forum is jx wow! i am now conscientised with what to say and present on d day. in fact, i sometimes get confuse as most of the posts come in the perspective of nig. embassy but hey i appreciate this educative platform as i am even recommending it to my fellow ghanains. thanx to u al.
Charlie,We are brothers and we should be ready to assist each other. Interviews in Ghana may not be that different from that of Nigeria.Whatever you experience you get here will helpMedaasi!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny:
What do you mean by all this shi.t you are writing? Before it was nairalanders that were wrong and now its the embassy. My friend,am begining to doubt your credibilty as a lawyer. [i]You LAW shi.t!!![/i]I think common ethic in LAW could teach you that If embassy could send such mail,you can use it as evidence if they want to deny based on birth certificate issue. Even if they reject the birth certificate you presented,they cant deny you visa because of it. As far as am concerned,they only deny based on forged document,you dont meet requirement and how you fair in your interview(For DV applicants).Many have use even affidavits to get visa and you keep saying shi.t here. How can you say someone NPC attestation letter from NPC isnt the real one? Were you brought here to cause confusion or what?
If embassy changes rules,they will notify applicants thats was why i asked any 2013 winner to mail them for confirmation. Now its been confirmed,you are doing another MARADONNA for us.
You still have a date with them(embassy) and so keep sh.ut and face your exams.

I just stumbled into this and can't help responding. Mr. Temmytanny or abi kilo pe oruko e, I think the problem you have here is fear of loosing control. I have watched your comments closely and discovered so much insecurity. You are guiding jealously your little paradise and would rather rubbish any post to remain relevant. Well, it also appears you don't read in between the lines and have great difficulties understanding simple English. I'll be back to continue with the good works but got exams starting Saturday thru to the 10th. Rock your little boat while you may. Be sure this is a public forum. No one made you a coordinator over others here. Please deal with your insecurity and stop contesting for position that won't put food on your table. Until we see your visa, you remain a suspect. Others issued visas have all traveled out while you are still telling stories. Bros, go Yankee and post pictures. Stop fooling Nairalanders with false claims of issued visa. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

... I don commit lookery be that, my lord.

Adesojiaderemi, yanky man. How are u doing? its been a while. i'll enter US ending of this month. which state are u? pls let me av ur email address mosesobasekola@yahoo.com.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2012
@iamxpinoza ,Nigerians/Ghanains I believe we are runing dsame same high sch & dsame WAEC/GCE/SSCE. Moreover interview is been conducted by white consular officer in wish its dsame all over. We are bros and sisters and your contributions is highly needed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2012
I've been watching a movie for a couple of days now and i'm liking each episode of the series. It's titled: "Two Elephants"........,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

Adesojiaderemi, yanky man. How are u doing? its been a while. i'll enter US ending of this month. which state are u? pls let me av ur email address mosesobasekola@yahoo.com.
Wishng U best of luck and save journey.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2012
@ALL, Very soon ''Gentiger'' would ask us to Autheticate our user name & password or else we'll NOT be able to access ₦airaland Forum Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2012
missannie: @ALL, Very soon ''Gentiger'' would ask us to Autheticate our user name & password or else we'll NOT be able to access ₦airaland Forum Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no, na to go and authenticate police report for Abuja remain. lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2012
missannie: @ALL, Very soon ''Gentiger'' would ask us to Autheticate our user name & password or else we'll NOT be able to access ₦airaland Forum Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! smiley smiley You're not serious Missannie.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

[quote author=Obasekola]

My bro, you sound so familiar,my e-mail still remain adesojiaderemi@ymail.com,and I dey Massachussetts.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

I just stumbled into this and can't help responding. Mr. Temmytanny or abi kilo pe oruko e, I think the problem you have here is fear of loosing control. I have watched your comments closely and discovered so much insecurity. You are guiding jealously your little paradise and would rather rubbish any post to remain relevant. Well, it also appears you don't read in between the lines and have great difficulties understanding simple English. I'll be back to continue with the good works but got exams starting Saturday thru to the 10th. Rock your little boat while you may. Be sure this is a public forum. No one made you a coordinator over others here. Please deal with your insecurity and stop contesting for position that won't put food on your table. Until we see your visa, you remain a suspect. Others issued visas have all traveled out while you are still telling stories. Bros, go Yankee and post pictures. Stop fooling Nairalanders with false claims of issued visa. Goodluck!
Thank you very much my brother(or hater?). I dont need to post my VISA page here before you belive me. Did you mention CONTROL? Aba! once i leave the country my contribution might reduce and i felt this is the best time for me to help people out and not CONFUSED them the way you have been doing since you join this forum.Just last month,you joined this site asking if P7 is maths is allowed,now you have become a HERO without even getting to the embassy. hahahahahah! i no get VISA but i dey go TX!
You better face your book so that you dont fail your exams cos what you are writing(exams) now i did it 9years ago.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny:
Thank you very much my brother(or hater?). I dont need to post my VISA page here before you belive me. Did you mention CONTROL? Aba! once i leave the country my contribution might reduce and i felt this is the best time for me to help people out and not CONFUSED them the way you have been doing since you join this forum.Just last month,you joined this site asking if P7 is maths is allowed,now you have become a HERO without even getting to the embassy. hahahahahah! i no get VISA but i dey go TX!
You better face your book so that you dont fail your exams cos what you are writing(exams) now i did it 9years ago.

@Temmytanny...Even travel agents can pull this one. I wonder how you were able to face consular officer with this your sorry command of English or did you go with interpreter? I haven't read one thing you posted without grammatical blunders. Abeg face what you're here for and let me be. Travel agent!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

Even travel agents can pull this one. I wonder how you were able to face consular officer with this your sorry command of English or did you go with interpreter? I haven't read one thing you posted without grammatical blunders. Abeg face what you're here for and let me be. Travel agent!!

HAhahahahahahah! now you don turn from NPC official to Lawyer to English teacher.

Do you want to authenticate this flight ticket too? please do oooooo....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

48hours to your exams,please read my brother or you fail......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2012
...and i'm watching another episode now.§§§§§§§§..chai! what an interesting 'sinima'....lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Leripa: ...and i'm watching another episode now.§§§§§§§§..chai! what an interesting 'sinima'....lol
SEASON 1 grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny:
SEASON 1 grin grin
...ohun yen ni yen. Won o ni duro wo tan. lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
Leripa: ...ohun yen ni yen. Won o ni duro wo tan. lol
Abi oooooo. won ro bi awon ni were.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny:

HAhahahahahahah! now you don turn from NPC official to Lawyer to English teacher.

Do you want to authenticate this flight ticket too? please do oooooo....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

48hours to your exams,please read my brother or you fail......

@Temmytanny...Deal with your inferiority complex little man and stop being childish. Nairaland is not a woman to fight over. Travel Agent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiger:

Deal with your inferiority complex little man and stop being childish. Nairaland is not a woman to fight over. Travel Agent.
Inferiority complex? mogbe!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Leripa: Gbagaun/3x......now, it's time to change the channel, sorry topic. In my dream today, i dreamt of two states in US, Indiana and Florida. I'm confused as to the one to choose. Even the oracle (lols) that i consulted was confused. Now to you my beloved bros and sis, abeg make una choose 4 me ooo becos, my faith keeps telling me that my VISA is sure and certain. You nko
VISA Sure! VISA authentic, VISA Verified IJN.
AM not sure ooo but i guess there are more naija people in Indiana than Florida and Florida is more expensive than Indiana in terms of standard of living. Maybe adesoji can help you out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote]

My bro, you sound so familiar,my e-mail still remain adesojiaderemi@ymail.com,and I dey Massachussetts.

Soji Ofcourse very familiar, check pages 2-8. Waoooo, that's whr am going too, Boston to be specific. i'll add you to my yahoomail.

How's life overthr?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

Soji Ofcourse very familiar, check pages 2-8. Waoooo, that's whr am going too, Boston to be specific. i'll add you to my yahoomail.

How's life overthr?

I don't think anybody that has been to that US Embassy will have the time and energy to fight over anything here. That place will sap you out.These two guys have not been to that Embassy. No mercy there! You think you are answering well, and him say Ok Ok and bangg----bla bla am sorry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

I don't think anybody that has been to that US Embassy will have the time and energy to fight over anything here. That place will sap you out.These two guys have not been to that Embassy. No mercy there! You think you are answering well, and him say Ok Ok and bangg----bla bla am sorry
The tension at the embassy is always high esp at this time of the year. Can you tell us your interview experience so that some people can learn from it. I know its different from DV visa but we can pick one or two things from it

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Na wa ˚˚˚°ºH with all this grammatical blunder aby na thunder weh onna de speak 4 here lol. I don tire for this station make una hellep me turn am off b4  go carry dictionary sit down de read post weh onna de post 4 here to understand lol tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.