Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921397 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

Adesojiaderemi, yanky man. How are u doing? its been a while. i'll enter US ending of this month. which state are u? pls let me av ur email address mosesobasekola@yahoo.com.
helping you to count down bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

I don't think anybody that has been to that US Embassy will have the time and energy to fight over anything here. That place will sap you out.These two guys have not been to that Embassy. No mercy there! You think you are answering well, and him say Ok Ok and bangg----bla bla am sorry

What is this man talking about? why did he quote my own comment? Temmy abeg help me explain to d guy how people they quote thread here.
maybe he jst stumble into dis forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: helping you to count down bro.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. i dey laugh ooooo. Dont worry my brother, yours is jst few days after my own. the day dey knock ur door self
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna: Na wa ˚˚˚°ºH with all this grammatical blunder aby na thunder weh onna de speak 4 here lol. I don tire for this station make una hellep me turn am off b4  go carry dictionary sit down de read post weh onna de post 4 here to understand lol tongue.
laffffffffff !!....u go soon understand, just stay tuned.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. i dey laugh ooooo. Dont worry my brother, yours is jst few days after my own. the day dey knock ur door self
Abeg help me tell them ooo cos some people say i no get VISA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

What is this man talking about? why did he quote my own comment? Temmy abeg help me explain to d guy how people they quote thread here.
I gues it was a mistake
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote] Hey, bro my destination will be MA too. I will send you a mail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
pator: Hey, bro my destination will be MA too. I will send you a mail.
East side! grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: Abeg help me tell them ooo cos some people say i no get VISA

No mind them, refer them to your testimony & experience pages in DV2012 forum. Tell them your Visa has been sleeping & waking with you since 3months ago. dem neva understand until u call them say u don reach yanky grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: I gues it was a mistake

ok. I guess so too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

No mind them, refer them to your testimony & experience pages in DV2012 forum. Tell them your Visa has been sleeping & waking with you since 3months ago. dem neva understand until u call them say u don reach yanky grin grin grin
Abi oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Obasekola:

I know how to but did not want to get restricted. I have been all day today.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obasekola: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

I know how to but did not want to get restricted. I have been all day today.

Ok bros. U'll welcome.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny:
The tension at the embassy is always high esp at this time of the year. Can you tell us your interview experience so that some people can learn from it. I know its different from DV visa but we can pick one or two things from it

It was for B2 Visa

CO: Where are you going?
Me:Jackson TN
CO: Purpose?
Me: To attend and participate in a festival
CO: Ok, why Jackson TN?
Me: That is the venue and the organization is headquarted there.
CO: OK as if you are on track, Are you married?
ME: Yes
CO: Any kids?
ME: No expecting one soon
CO: How much is on savings?
ME: I have current and it got N16M
CO: Have u traveled b4?
ME: Togo and Ghana
CO: None outside west Africa?
ME: No, there has never being any need
CO:OK, how did know get to know that this festival?
ME: through a person that participated last year (the fellers no show back)that I got to know of a rep
CO: What is name?
ME: Mr E.O....
CO: Have you met him?
ME: No but should hav been YES
CO: left me for some seconds and came back with am sorry....

What do you think made him go to consult? I think the no thing on the rep, the guys that don't come back (I for follow) and not enough travel history. I will try again this time next year through for Masters and but Ukraine earlier.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

It was for B2 Visa

Me: That is the venue and the orgizanisation is headquarted there.
ME: through a person that participated last year (the fellers no show back)that got know to know of a rep
CO: left me for some seconds and came with am sorry....

What do you think made him go to consult? I think the no thing on the rep, the guys that don't come back (I for follow) and not enough travel history. I will try again this time next year through for Masters and but Ukraine earlier.

I dont think you did badly except for the last question. I guess you were denied cos you havent gone to countries with VISA issued.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

It was for B2 Visa

Me: That is the venue and the orgizanisation is headquarted there.
ME: through a person that participated last year (the fellers no show back)that got know to know of a rep
CO: left me for some seconds and came with am sorry....

i think so, not enough travel history.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna: Na wa ˚˚˚°ºH with all this grammatical blunder aby na thunder weh onna de speak 4 here lol. I don tire for this station make una hellep me turn am off b4  go carry dictionary sit down de read post weh onna de post 4 here to understand lol tongue.

I have been laughing all day whenever I visit this forum. Infact I just authenticated this post b4 sending it. Lol! Jokes apart, people should learn to respect other peoples honest input and not always look for non-existenting reasons to castigate it just to appear superior or relevant. One love.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
passing......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: heheheheheheheh i dey laugh in spanish grin grin grin

Temmytanny how does one laugh in spanish? Abeg teach me, cuz me sef go like to learn that kind laugh ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna:

Temmytanny how does one laugh in spanish? Abeg teach me, cuz me sef go like to learn that kind laugh ℓ☺ℓ.
heheheheheh huah hua hua hua hua hau hahahahahahh .......

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny:
I dont think you did badly except for the last question. I guess you were denied cos you havent gone to countries with VISA issued.

If that was it, am happy. You know I did all I could and even some business guys do not even travel abroad and still in business with cash. I was not near what I claimed but I tried my best with my real self showing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Next on the agenda.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: heheheheheh huah hua hua hua hua hau hahahahahahh .......

cheesy grin grin grin, ​U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say dat one no bi monkey laugh grin ℓ☺ℓ. The laugh still de make me de laugh ˚˚˚°ºH i need anti-laugh medicine ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
brightmon:
i think so, not enough travel history.

He harped on that for like 3 times.Him sef don travel? One small boy if to say my country dey show me love I for no meet am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tiwanna:

cheesy grin grin grin, ​U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say dat one no bi monkey laugh grin ℓ☺ℓ. The laugh still de make me de laugh ˚˚˚°ºH i need anti-laugh medicine ℓ☺ℓ.
I wont give you anti laugh melecine until you authenticate my laugh and certify my grammatical blundersgrin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
ferdiii:

He harped on that for like 3 times.Him sef don travel? One small boy if to say my country dey show me love I for no meet am.
abi? Na so my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
temmytanny: I wont give you anti laugh melecine until you authenticate my laugh and certify my grammatical blundersgrin grin grin

Sir, i no fit certify or grammatically authenticate anything other than my own name, password, user name, d.o.b and my words ˚˚˚°ºH ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Fellow House Members: On the 15th of this Month of August, is it only those current for October interview [That will receive 2NL] OR everyone that have already sent his/her forms?? sad
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
missannie: Fellow House Members: On the 15th of this Month of August, is it only those current for October interview [That will receive 2NL] OR everyone that have already sent his/her forms?? sad
i think its those that will be current for october and lets keep our finger............
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
brightmon:
i think its those that will be current for october and lets keep our finger............

Do u have an idea how it was done last year?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
brightmon:
the bulletin in august wil giv u an idea of the month those that arent current in oct wil do theirs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
missannie:

Do u have an idea how it was done last year?
the visa bulletin will explain my bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.