Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923867 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2013
@daddykelly this our week that god has made he said we ll rejoice and be in glad on that day WED3 is urs and me and my family on thursday 4 day.........watch out for the good news.......faith work wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2013
tosmy :
@daddykelly this our week that god has made he said we ll rejoice and be in glad on that day WED3 is urs and me and my family on thursday 4 day.........watch out for the good news.......faith work wonders
amen sir,God will do it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Leripa:

May the grace of the Almighty be with you throughout your stay in Lagos and may you come out a success on wednesday by God's grace.
amen,thank tou sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Gentiger:

It's done. Please take mummykelly and bobokelly along too. Lol!
lol..nwanem nwoke...that 1 na later oo,how LA?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2013
daddykelly:
lol..nwanem nwoke...that 1 na later oo,how LA?.

congratulations,it is done already
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
ksjlar: To follow up on what you said, I will also like to caution us all. If you try to develop personally and visit a school/college/career development center etc., some of these institutions are interested in just locking you in to get you financial aid. Please be careful with any school you commit to. Example, borrowing 20.000 dollars to go on a one year program will leave you paying for student loan for 10 years. So please invest in programs that will bring good returns both monetary and personal development.

according to my cousin, low income earner and have stayed in US for one year get financial aid from govt with little or nothing to pay back.Thats why i keep telling guys to get a job first,settle down and plan school after one year.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
yapel: my family had just been granted visas tru d dv programme.we ar still in Nigeria,but i dont know how 2 process our greencards from here.pls kindly enlighten me.
your GC is being processed by the embassy and you cant have until you enter US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
pls house, how can i get to alagbon from ibadan n do they attend to police report request on Saturday? thanks for ur answer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
edimop: .......@Pstadabi,pls u said something like NT laminated,does t mean one with original cert dats laminated isn't gona be ok?cos my testimonial and my original GCE cert is all laminated jst for security reasons.cn u tro more light......
... No problem. U ar good to go jst prepare yourself. And am sure that the VISA is yours ijn.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeydee: Roodboy seems to have gone quiet lately. Hope all is well?

My broda I'm find nd urs?....I jst feel like bein quiet. Thanx 4 checkin on me bozz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
rood boy:

My broda I'm find nd urs?....I jst feel like bein quiet. Thanx 4 checkin on me bozz.

Ok Thank God all is well but I am a sister not a brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeydee:

Ok Thank God all is well but I am a sister not a brother

Oh!! Sorry my sis I knew dat u r a female buh I 4got sory abt ds my sis....so what sup with you my sis?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
@penticom... Am sorry for the mistake I taught u ar talking abt d hospital. Alagbon is easy to locate when u get to obalende.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
pstadabi: @penticom... Take a bus to lagos drop at berger then take another bus to obalende then wen u get to obalende ask anyone that dey should direct you to wea u will get a bus to falomo. Wen you board a bus going to falomo tell the conductor that you ar going to Raymond Njoku street. So after he dropped u dea locate No 27 Raymond Njoku str. Secondly if u ar going dea I will advise you go dea on weekday. Best of Luck.

@ pstadabi: 25 Raymond Njoku str is hospital isn't alagbon ok take note.

@ penticom: wen u get 2 berger take a bus goin 2 obalende bustop den ask ppl dere dat u r goin 2 alagbon close....cuzz both passport office nd alagbon station is very near obalende bustop ok...No..dey didn't attend saturday nd sunday...jst frm monday to friday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by donlop: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
thank u @ adesojiaderemi i hv faith is goin 2 wk out 4 me an also 4 u 2 God bles u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
rood boy:

@ pstadabi: 27 Raymond is hospital isn't alagbon ok take note.

@ penticom: wen u get 2 berger take a bus goin 2 obalende bustop den ask ppl dere dat u r goin 2 alagbon close....cuzz both passport office nd alagbon station is very near obalende bustop ok...yes..dey attend on saturday nd sunday too.

25, Raymond Njoku.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Leripa:

25, Raymond Njoku.

Thanx jare bozz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
pstadabi: .... I guess you ar new in this forum go back and check previous interview you will gain a lot of things that is what I did too. You can start from Jan interview. .. But what I will advise you is make sure u go dea with certificates not notification of result and don't laminate. It helps a lot.
1. SSCE Certificate not Notification.
2. Bsc or Ond,Hnd Certificate not Notification
we were told that one can laminate. pls dont misinform people i beg. and for the BSC, U CAN GO THERE WITH UR NOTIFICATION. U CAN NOT GO WITH SSCE NOTIFICATION. THAT IS ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
daddykelly: on my way to lag to get my visa approved on wednesday...wat i nid from u all is just PRAYERS!.
I AV BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FOR A WHILE NOW. U WILL GO AND PROSPER. THE VISA BELONGS TO U SO SAID THE SPIRIT OF GOD. NO MAN CAN STOP YOU. I WILL SURPRISE YOU AND U WILL NO THAT I AM THE I AM AND U WILL FOREVER WORSHIP ME SAID THE LORD OF HOST. WISHING U CONGRATULATIONS ALREADY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
rood boy:

@ pstadabi: 27 Raymond is hospital isn't alagbon ok take note.

@ penticom: wen u get 2 berger take a bus goin 2 obalende bustop den ask ppl dere dat u r goin 2 alagbon close....cuzz both passport office nd alagbon station is very near obalende bustop ok...yes..dey attend on saturday nd sunday too.
ARE U REALY SURE THEY ATTEND TO PEOPLE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=temmytanny]according to my cousin, low income earner and have stayed in US for one year get financial aid from govt with little or nothing to pay back.Thats why i keep telling guys to get a job first,settle down and plan school after one year.[/quote BRO TEMMY, DO THEY ASK FOR EXPERIENCE LIKE THEY DO IN NIGERIA WHEN U ARE LOOKING FOR JOB OVER THERE? AND WAT ABOUT THIS LOW PAID JOBS? DO THEY REQUIRE EXPERIENCE FOR THAT TOO?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=genlion] ARE U REALY SURE THEY ATTEND TO PEOPLE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY[/quote

Thanx bozz, u r rite.had correct the misstake.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gentiger: A word of advice to those just arriving. You will get lots of calls from scammers seeking for your credit card details. They will promise you government grants and jobs too fantastic to refuse all in exchange for a sign on fee which invariably will require divulging your debit/credit card details. When this starts to happen, remember you were forewarned. Additionally, I advice all immigrants to have self development goals in mind. I don't care what you graduate with in Nigeria. Until your record shows you did a program with a certification from a recognized US institution, you won't earn much. To boost your earning, you must of necessity do a program which could be a certificate, diploma or degree course. You can start out with a certificate program and gradually advance to the core programs while taking advantage of government grants. I wish everyone a happy Easter. Gentiger signing off from Los Angeles.
Thanks for the warning and advice. have a productive week ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Happy easter and happy new month to u all... To all going for interview in april, i wish u best of luck... May the Almighty God go with u and may He use ur case as a specimen of His divine favour even before d CO... To all of us going out of naija in April, as God went before d Israelite in d wilderness, so will He go before us into the US OF A. To every member of this wonderful E-family, remain blessed...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OUR ARTICULATE MEMBERS OF DIS GREAT FORUM.I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE AS REGARD DIS ISSUE.MY SISTER IN TEXAS BOUGHT QUATER AIRLINE TICKET ONLINE FOR MY FAMILY OF 3 WITH HER CREDIT CARD.WE LATER DISCOVER DAT WE WILL BE DISTURB DURING OUR CHECK IN AT MMA,SINCE D CARD IS NOT OURS.I WENT TO CLARIFY DAT AT QUATER OFFICE AT MMA,I WAS TOLD MY SISTER CAN GO TO THEIR OFFICE OVER DERE 4 VERIFICATION AND SEND US A COPY TO USE HERE TO CHECK IN.SHE HAS LOOKED 4 THEIR OFFICE IN HER TOWN AIRPORT ALL TO NO AVAIL.PLS WAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO ABOUT DIS AGAIN,ITS JUST ABOUT FEW DAYS TO THIS FLIGHT.PLS ADVICE.TKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
happy easter to evryone in da house,pls house can i pay my green card fee($165) on arrival @ p.o.e or is it under must for me to pay it b4 i leave naija,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wassap my people?
Patiently waiting to be current in the next visa bulletin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: happy easter to evryone in da house,pls house can i pay my green card fee($165) on arrival @ p.o.e or is it under must for me to pay it b4 i leave naija,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!

The choice is yours oo! But it is advisable 2 pay it b4 u leave 9ja cus it will hasteen d process of ur GC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
akaniman: HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OUR ARTICULATE MEMBERS OF DIS GREAT FORUM.I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE AS REGARD DIS ISSUE.MY SISTER IN TEXAS BOUGHT QUATER AIRLINE TICKET ONLINE FOR MY FAMILY OF 3 WITH HER CREDIT CARD.WE LATER DISCOVER DAT WE WILL BE DISTURB DURING OUR CHECK IN AT MMA,SINCE D CARD IS NOT OURS.I WENT TO CLARIFY DAT AT QUATER OFFICE AT MMA,I WAS TOLD MY SISTER CAN GO TO THEIR OFFICE OVER DERE 4 VERIFICATION AND SEND US A COPY TO USE HERE TO CHECK IN.SHE HAS LOOKED 4 THEIR OFFICE IN HER TOWN AIRPORT ALL TO NO AVAIL.PLS WAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO ABOUT DIS AGAIN,ITS JUST ABOUT FEW DAYS TO THIS FLIGHT.PLS ADVICE.TKS

Pls do u mean ur sister didn't give u d ticket or PNR number or Booking reference. What do u mean by dis statement. WE LATER DISCOVER DAT WE WILL BE DISTURB DURING OUR CHECK IN AT MMA. Pls explain.. So we know what to do sharp sharp.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by agbaawo: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Happy easter my people pls how do I get to the place where to pick my visa from berger?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 1:27am On Apr 02, 2013
agbaawo: Happy easter my people pls how do I get to the place where to pick my visa from berger?
@agbaawo ar you in lagos nw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by agbaawo: 2:51am On Apr 02, 2013
@Pstadabi no but I will be in lagos dis morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.