Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923854 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=Husmern]
10ks[/quot

Guy evrythin is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur hand now leave ur dad out ♡̷̷̷̷̷̷̷ƒ this huh U̶̲̥̅̊ call †ђξ guys tell them rite now ur dad didn't av anymoni again dat U̶̲̥̅̊ re going to give them †ђξ moni sososo time. Tell them they knw ur parent dat nothin wood happen whn U̶̲̥̅̊ enetr yanki U̶̲̥̅̊ ll pay them thr moni U̶̲̥̅̊ give them †ђξ time... And make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ sign an agreement with them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=tina_crl01][/quote]they will never never buy that idea.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2013
@NeroXp: big thanks for ur best wishes and prayers, by His amazing grace I shall return with testimony come May 1st iJmn. E-family I still need more of your heartfelt prayers and best wishes o, I don't just wanna be a looku looku on NL o. Pls include me and other NLanders in ya heartfelt prayers. Thanks !!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2013
Gentiger:

Another learned colleague in the house. Welcome brother. Abeg your contribution is highly welcome. Keep up with the Good works.

However, rather than spend so much on police and police arrest, let him use that money to negotiate his way out. The people he's up against could also be lawyers or have access to Good lawyers. More so, you can't possibly tell the nature of the agreement that subsists between the parties. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Thanks, my learned colleague. If you read this guy's posts very well, you can see that he couldn't afford the money being demanded otherwise he'd have paid. These people are vultures and I fear they'll prevent him from realising his American dream if he fails to pay them. On the issue of agreement, if there was any agreement at all, the agremment is vitiated because he must have entered into it under duress.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2013
tina_crl01:

See wat ĩ̷̊ ll advise U̶̲̥̅̊ to do is call kcc and tell them U̶̲̥̅̊ want to change ur email. they may ask ♡̷̷̷̷̷̷̷ƒ ur cN and if they ask U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell them U̶̲̥̅̊ play †ђξ lottery true an agent dat they use ther email nt yours,maybe they can hlp U̶̲̥̅̊ with ur CN.... And again did U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl sign any agreement?

Contacting KCC on this matter isn't going to be fruitful because U̶̲̥̅̊ have to quote ur Case Number, full names and DoB before u can be attended to. On no condition will KCC release ANY INFO to u or even give u any reply on any matter except U̶̲̥̅̊ state the unique details.

My candid advice is: Since u have confirmed ur 1NL and u don't have ur Case Number, make them realize u have understood their intentions, and bargain with them on what it will take u to have ur Case number. If affordable then get it and move on to the next steps on ur own.

It is really painful but then u started it and u have really gone far with them!

By all mean stage a peaceful resolution cos ur interview is coming up and any police case myt deny u this.

*God has not left heaven*

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=Gbabe 2]Congrats oooo.where in Maryland do u live?Baltimore county,silverspring,laurel,Bowie or where?welcome to the land of Ravens

silverspring
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by AYOBIUM(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
iScamfieil:

Contacting KCC on this matter isn't going to be fruitful because U̶̲̥̅̊ have to quote ur Case Number, full names and DoB before u can be attended to. On no condition will KCC release ANY INFO to u or even give u any reply on any matter except U̶̲̥̅̊ state the unique details.

My candid advice is: Since u have confirmed ur 1NL and u don't have ur Case Number, make them realize u have understood their intentions, and bargain with them on what it will take u to have ur Case number. If affordable then get it and move on to the next steps on ur own.

It is really painful but then u started it and u have really gone far with them!

By all mean stage a peaceful resolution cos ur interview is coming up and any police case myt deny u this.

*God has not left heaven*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
@auschris, men thxs for ur response am glad to know dat u are also a nurse educator. i am the principal applicant and i hope tuesday will b a red letter day for me and my family, probe a little now and u will find out that we hv met before.
have u gotten your visa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
rood boy:

I don't knw if u can come an stay with me at surulere nd leave the next day to ur intview we are still one E-family here cuzz I stay alone buh if u feel like rentin hotel n my area isn't 2 cost @lease u wil c cheapest one frm 2k upward....buh around embassy hotel E too cost o. If u r ready ds is my no nd my pin(no 07063744180) (pin 25E2EFB4) stay bless.

Frm my area ur transport down 2 embassy is 200 or 250.
thnks u are jst too kind
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Journi2America: Hello house, this has been the most educating, informative, entertaining forum here on earth. Testimonies are shared, goodwill messages flows like river niger n benue. Fellows share thesame faith n purpose n have become a scripture people can read to amend there own life style! Keep up the good work, surely our reward is in heaven. Once again, i imploy you all to remember me in your prayers as i go on my kneels now to pray for me to be among the DV winner this year cum May 1st. DV winner with a low case number, leading to my Visa collection! House i need your prayer!!! May1st also concidentally is my birthday! Pls i need your prayers! Thank you very much for your anticipated response. Eseooo!
I prophecy in 2 ur life dat coming May 1st dis yr,u wil b sellected among d DV-2014 winners. U wil cellebrate & b cellebrated IJN. U're a winner

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Journi2America: Hello house, this has been the most educating, informative, entertaining forum here on earth. Testimonies are shared, goodwill messages flows like river niger n benue. Fellows share thesame faith n purpose n have become a scripture people can read to amend there own life style! Keep up the good work, surely our reward is in heaven. Once again, i imploy you all to remember me in your prayers as i go on my kneels now to pray for me to be among the DV winner this year cum May 1st. DV winner with a low case number, leading to my Visa collection! House i need your prayer!!! May1st also concidentally is my birthday! Pls i need your prayers! Thank you very much for your anticipated response. Eseooo!
U wil celebrate & b celebrated by dis yr May 1st becos u're selected already & make ur journey 2 America. U're a winner IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Journi2America: I pray to share testimonies on this forum, less it wind up. Waiting to hear my testimonies soon......love u all!
So shal it b IJN. We cnt wait 2 hear ur testimony. Gud luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

may God grant your heart desire.
... IJN, Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
missbelle: Hello guys,
Pls when is the best tym to do medicals. & hw long does it take before it expires because it has been done & interview is not close.
U must av been advised or b advised shortly. Thank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Husmern:
infact they r already requesting 4 anoda money now, they said i have to pay 100k b4 we can continue to do medical n police report and my parents r already tired of dis. i will go n liase wif dem as u said n giv u guys feedback...although in our last meetin they said i shd go n get d money ready if i dnt want my interview date to b reschedule 2 anoda month..
Whao ooo! What is d best way 2 handle dis deal? What is ur case numba 2 assess ur intavew period. D bal is in ur court,jst mak sure u persuade dem & reach a beta deal. Others be warned,Do it ursef & save sm huge amount of $ or #
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
ojisalara: HBD! to @Imcool, wishing you all the best of life and to those going for there interviews today, tomorrow and coming week...all the best of luck to you all
Thanks Ojisalara... U're such a wonderful brother from another mother... God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
edimop: Hello my e-family,pls I hav a lilu challenge here,
I gave som1 a 5k and my birth details to help me arrange for my NPC since last 2months,buh he's stil telling me ts nt yet ready,my question is,shud I go get anoda cos my interview wil soon be arnd d corner......pls wat do I do nw........
Hoo! Why u? In respect of no 4da hope abt him/her go & get it done by ursef @ NPC office,Bode Thomas junction,Surulere,just #3000 4 2weeks or u cn negotiate as its comfort u. A day,2 days,3 days etc bt make sure u go early 2 suit ur negotiation. I xpect ur testimony soon IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
odunmanuel: I'mcool, HBD 2 u
Thanks Odun... Stay blessed...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
edimop: ....dat ws my initial plan,buh as God may hav t,he called me ds morning sayin we shud meet 2mao so hw cn giv me d cert.ts ready as he said
OK

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Emmancy: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hmmmm! I've being following this thread since the beginning of it. God is so Faithful and Merciful, i give God all the glory.

We can do all things through Christ that Strengthen us.

Christ in Us, the Hope of Glory.

Dear 2013 Selectee,

It's now time to please remember 2014 Nairalanders in your prayer. God that did yours is still able, we believe, thanks and Jah bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
daddykelly: @all my e-brother and sisters,thanks for the congratulatory comments.
@odunmanuel,gentiger and yumash...there is no mamakelly and bobokelly for now oooo...lol..i still be nwa mummy oo.
Am hapy 4 u. Just joking. We are only trying 2 add sm humour 2 our post here. Tnk u 4 ur undastanding
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello guys hw long those it take for GN to be ready after the welcome letter.Also ve nt payed d immigrant fee because i was nt told at d embassy cos my interview was jan 31st, like wise point of entry to pay for a certain fee.what do you guys think bout this.i need ur attention please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
odunmanuel: I prophecy in 2 ur life dat coming May 1st dis yr,u wil b sellected among d DV-2014 winners. U wil cellebrate & b cellebrated IJN. U're a winner
AMEN!!!!!!! MY GOD hear my CRY!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ Thank be to you God, thanks Odumanuel.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
The bible says in luke 1 vs 37 that with GOD all things are possible.THIS is Godhelpmeooo live in NEW JERSEY,i give all the glory to GOD ALMIGHTY who made it possible for me,america is a place to be and I pray for everybody in this forum that we wil get here and we will prosper in this country in JESUS name(amen)i flew with air maroc and it was a nice trip,we left MMA by 6;50 am on friday and we used 4 hrs and some mins to casablaca,we got 2 hrs stop over @ casablanca and we boarded another plane to new york,we used 8 hrs to new york,i took bus to new jersy.thank GOD for everything.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: The bible says in luke 1 vs 37 that with GOD all things are possible.THIS is Godhelpmeooo live in NEW JERSEY,i give all the glory to GOD ALMIGHTY who made it possible for me,america is a place to be and I pray for everybody in this forum that we wil get here and we will prosper in this country in JESUS name(amen)i flew with air maroc and it was a nice trip,we left MMA by 6;50 am on friday and we used 4 hrs and some mins to casablaca,we got 2 hrs stop over @ casablanca and we boarded another plane to new york,we used 8 hrs to new york,i took bus to new jersy.thank GOD for everything.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im very happy for you bro.. How do you pay the USCIS $165 fee?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yusmash00: Im very happy for you bro.. How do you pay the USCIS $165 fee?
through my master card(GTB)before i traveled
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: through my master card(GTB)before i traveled
OK Thanks bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS to those who got their visas approved this week... May ur testimonies be perfected by God's grace... To those having their interviews next week, THE ALMIGHTY GOD will go before u and His presence will be wit u throughout d process of interview. THE HOUSE IS MOVING FORWARD AND D GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.