Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921781 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Spoondar:
I have been reading your story through out but as at this moment i want to be sincere and tell you that "Dont be surprised that the same agents (CONMEN) are reading all these updates of yours and they are one step ahead of you" Infact one may be advising you as well. Please dont throw stones at me but the truth be told. The same men are in these forum reading every word and advice you are getting. Sort yourself amicably with them go talk to them man to man, i mean how on earth do they expect you to get all that money and still look for your air ticket?

As for you CONMAN if you are reading this, God will punish you in other ways you continue reaping people's hard work God will surely punish you where money cant HELP. So do the right thing and release this man from your bondage.

hmmmm, I never new these kind of human being still exist, no feelings at all, I pity them bcs they dnt knw who nd who can help too., can they try
Dt with Uniform men(soldier or police)? Please if u are reading here pity dis my brother oOoo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 2:50am On Apr 17, 2013
House, let's not be paranoid! The agents are not reading our posts but if they indeed happen to be reading these posts, to hell with them! They have no legal claims on you, hushmern. They are extorting you and I hate when I hear people say you should go and pay these animals. There is no certainty in life. You must be bold enough to take your chances. What makes you think you will be given a visa if you pay them? Whose loss will that be? They are parasites and they have fed on you enough. It is time you take your chances. Remember there is no certainty in life. You have your confirmation number already. Go and get a new passport and print out your 2NL. Do your medicals and police report, NPC birth certificate and gather all other documents. Keep fooling the idiots by continuing to beg them. Then on the day of interview go to the embassy with a soldier or two to provide security as some people have already suggested. Don't return to your house, move to a place you know they won't find you.Then have someone you trust pick up your passport for you. Then from there jet out of the country. If I were you, I would pray and take my chances.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:59am On Apr 17, 2013
kdgom66: House, let's not be paranoid! The agents are not reading our posts but if they indeed happen to be reading these posts, to hell with them! They have no legal claims on you, hushmern. They are extorting you and I hate when I hear people say you should go and pay these animals. There is no certainty in life. You must be bold enough to take your chances. What makes you think you will be given a visa if you pay them? Whose loss will that be? They are parasites and they have fed on you enough. It is time you take your chances. Remember there is no certainty in life. You have your confirmation number already. Go and get a new passport and print out your 2NL. Do your medicals and police report, NPC birth certificate and gather all other documents. Keep fooling the idiots by continuing to beg them. Then on the day of interview go to the embassy with a soldier or two to provide security as some people have already suggested. Don't return to your house, move to a place you know they won't find you.Then have someone you trust pick up your passport for you. Then from there jet out of the country. If I were you, I would pray and take my chances.
. Good advise. Bro, be wise as serpent and be bold as lion. Those fools are nt considerate. Life is all abt give and take and since u cannot afford to pay them then have contigency and that is plan B. So follow this man's advice. I wish u success in ur journey.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2013
kdgom66: House, let's not be paranoid! The agents are not reading our posts but if they indeed happen to be reading these posts, to hell with them! They have no legal claims on you, hushmern. They are extorting you and I hate when I hear people say you should go and pay these animals. There is no certainty in life. You must be bold enough to take your chances. What makes you think you will be given a visa if you pay them? Whose loss will that be? They are parasites and they have fed on you enough. It is time you take your chances. Remember there is no certainty in life. You have your confirmation number already. Go and get a new passport and print out your 2NL. Do your medicals and police report, NPC birth certificate and gather all other documents. Keep fooling the idiots by continuing to beg them. Then on the day of interview go to the embassy with a soldier or two to provide security as some people have already suggested. Don't return to your house, move to a place you know they won't find you.Then have someone you trust pick up your passport for you. Then from there jet out of the country. If I were you, I would pray and take my chances.
fine brother. Let him go with about 4 security personel then after u move to a barrack. Then after collecting your visa move out of the country, change your p.o.e at US.If u outsmart them they might say he no fall 'mugun' again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yominent: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2013
hello house, pls how much will the medical test cost me and which of the 2 hospitals is the cheapest?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2013

So if he jets out of the country and the agent does something to those people(family) he behind, Like arresting them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2013
@adesoji i use this opportunity to congratulate u on ur 2 yrs stay in us. May GOD add more grease to your elbow.
Congrats to all those who had successful interview. GOD bless u all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Thanks for the advice. will sure do an affidavit and also show the wedding pixs of the nikkai and registry
michaeladesiyan:
1. go and swear affidavit to that effect. though ur ctc will do but yr 2004 filled in ur form wil b questined since no proof. Just go wit the nikkai pix thats all.
2. U can tel dem u made a mistake while filling the form.
My advice is 1. Tel the truth cuz u wil swear that day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Rocktation: This is crazy. Husmern, what if you tell them that you're no longer interested and want your passport? Will they force you to benefit from the programme?

Good Idea
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2013
junkerhill: You don't need the 1NL for you interview. The 2NL is needed as a gate pass after that no one will ask you anything on it again.

Good! if that is d case let him go for a new passport and pray for God's favors on d day of interview so dat they will not ask him anything about d host they used for him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Please can anyone confirm if i can use a debit card to pay the fees at the embassy or i have to take cash (naira or dollars)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leader600: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Hello House, this is 13days away towards the release of US DV2014, results. Please house, Remember me in your prayers... I have read to a large extent in this forum, n have seen what God has done in peoples life here, through there testimonies n by their faith. Please, i am imploying you all to use that tools has well to commit my case to the lord, the eternal king, Mighty God, son of the most Holy GOD, Emmanuel, to be among the winners of this DV 2014 lottery with low case number, leading to Visa collection. I believe in the power of intercession n Mediation......Your prayer bros n sisters means alot to me. Thank you all and have a wonderful, rewarding n blissful forum.....Keep Forum(itizing) Peace be with Nigeria, Peace be with Isreal.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2013
@nairalanders what message one get when he or she wins?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tiwanna: @adesoji i use this opportunity to congratulate u on ur 2 yrs stay in us. May GOD add more grease to your elbow.
Congrats to all those who had successful interview. GOD bless u all.
my run away girlfriend,how u dey now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
What can I say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank YOU LORD!!! Visa approved this morning, full gist on d way.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
owobabaisabella: What can I say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank YOU LORD!!! Visa approved this morning, full gist on d way.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Leripa, please this is no longer funny. My heart is beating so fast as I entered and didn't see your testimony. Please come and save us from this HBP. Make our mind calm down and remove our fears and worries. I implore you please. God please have mercy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
owobabaisabella: What can I say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank YOU LORD!!! Visa approved this morning, full gist on d way.
Congrats bro. Dancing Azonto for you unto the Lord.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Congratulations
junkerhill: Congrats bro. Dancing Azonto for you unto the Lord.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
nero xp: I neva knew people culd be so wicked nd heartless,even if na devil,en go pity dis my broda.Doz agents wicked pass devil nd na only GOD go punish dem nd descend HIS wrath on dem...Una sure say doz pple na human being @ all? GOD forbid doz bastards
my man,how far nw.pls hw can i get you on facebook.@all pls how many month does it take medical to expire,is it 3 months or 6 months,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
junkerhill: Leripa, please this is no longer funny. My heart is beating so fast as I entered and didn't see your testimony. Please come and save us from this HBP. Make our mind calm down and remove our fears and worries. I implore you please. God please have mercy.
Low key!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
junkerhill: Leripa, please this is no longer funny. My heart is beating so fast as I entered and didn't see your testimony. Please come and save us from this HBP. Make our mind calm down and remove our fears and worries. I implore you please. God please have mercy.

The truth is the truth, though we are yet to hear from him. but my instint is telling me that all is not well with his visa interview, are there no people in the house that did interview with him the same day? please anybody that knows him should tell him incase that it is not the end of the world.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: my man,how far nw.pls hw can i get you on facebook.@all pls how many month does it take medical to expire,is it 3 months or 6 months,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!

6 months just like ur visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote aubthor=Gentiger]

You don't need to return to Nigeria except of course you have genuine reason to do that. Immigrant visa presupposes you won't be coming back to your home country. It's a license to live and work in the host country legally.

In some instances, a return ticket might be cheaper than a one-way ticket. I have checked with some major airlines plying that route and discovered that a one-way ticket to the US from Nigeria is cheaper. Investigate though before you purchase.[/quote]oga gentiger a.k.a authenticate....lol,it bin a long tym bro av nt bin feelin ok....i was happy wen i saw ur postdt u've colectd ur visa,m so happy 4 yha...congrats sir..@temmy i hail o@all one love to you,we goin places..God bless u.s.a n 9ja.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: my man,how far nw.pls hw can i get you on facebook.@all pls how many month does it take medical to expire,is it 3 months or 6 months,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!

6month...buh Godhelp u r not a new member here u surpose 2 knw ds question.lolzz.

Nero xp: fb Acct is (samuel Nwaogbo)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
I missed u guys badly tnk God m back...#one love
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2013

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tiwanna:

So if he jets out of the country and the agent does something to those people(family) he behind, Like arresting them?

You are very funny. Why will they arrest his people? On what basis? I am a lawyer. I know what I am saying. This is a clear case of extortion. They have no legal claim on Husmern. They are the ones he should get arrested if not that he does not have time to waste. Abeg Husmern, go and obtain another passport and proceed to get your visa. I wish you the very best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2013

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Go and live your American dream!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
CONGRAT!!! WEL COME TO AMERICA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.