Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921727 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
osram: I missed u guys badly tnk God m back...#one love

@ osram: Really!!! Buh were've u bin? Welcm back.

@owobaba: congrat.

@ Mantiger: what sup with you? Its has be looooong u've show up here....Hope everytin is well with you guy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Once again we give all the glory unto God. We got to the embassy by 6:30am, we met one lady there for crew visa for Britain airways and so many policemen n women cos of the Boston bomb blast. We enter d embassy by 7:15am n do the normal security checks. Then after went into d main building where d woman check our interview letter send to US by d embassy n give us I901 as our nos. So we went to d interview hall. By 8:15am our nos was called for submitting our documents, devil want to use d woman but our God have settled it since so we were not worry about what she said that she won't collect our AOS, because it was scan copy not a posted copy. She later said our bank statement is ok for us. She was friendly with my daughter and I went to pay £600 for d 3 of us. By 10am, our nos was called @window 15 were we met one nice guy. Our interview lasted just 5mins which I always prayed for.

CO: Good morning
WE: Morning
CO: Congratulations for winning the lottery
WE: Thanks
CO: sworn the oath
WE: we did
CO: All ur documents r ok and for how long have u be married?
Wifey: 4 years
CO: is this our only marriage?
WE: Yes
CO: Your visa have been approved.
WE: thAnx u
Wifey: she was thanking God...
CO: ur daughter is a lucky child, congratulations once again and welcome to USA.

Thanks to temmy,adesojiaderemi,spoondar,nero p,tosmyluv,tycoon walexy,akorede,mashado,ilhasky,kdgom 66,ebykings,junkerhill,auschris,kaypositve n everybody that I didn't mention ur name I appreciate u all. I can't forget my dear friend from another mother Goldenfish4u u r such a blessing,even we met on nairaland,but I really appreciate your friendship.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hunterblue: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Had a successful interview today i and my family saying hi to you guys in 9ja, i live in south africa.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
rood boy:

@ Mantiger: what sup with you? Its has be looooong u've show up here....Hope everytin is well with you guy?

Thanx rood boi...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
owobabaisabella: Once again we give all the glory unto God. We got to the embassy by 6:30am, we met one lady there for crew visa for Britain airways and so many policemen n women cos of the Boston bomb blast. We enter d embassy by 7:15am n do the normal security checks. Then after went into d main building where d woman check our interview letter send to US by d embassy n give us I901 as our nos. So we went to d interview hall. By 8:15am our nos was called for submitting our documents, devil want to use d woman but our God have settled it since so we were not worry about what she said that she won't collect our AOS, because it was scan copy not a posted copy. She later said our bank statement is ok for us. She was friendly with my daughter and I went to pay £600 for d 3 of us. By 10am, our nos was called @window 15 were we met one nice guy. Our interview lasted just 5mins which I always prayed for.

CO: ur daughter is a lucky child, congratulations once again and welcome to USA.

Thanks to temmy,adesojiaderemi,spoondar,nero p,tosmyluv,tycoon walexy,akorede,mashado,ilhasky,kdgom 66,ebykings,junkerhill,auschris,kaypositve n everybody that I didn't mention ur name I appreciate u all. I can't forget my dear friend from another mother Goldenfish4u u r such a blessing,even we met on nairaland,but I really appreciate your friendship.
Congratulations!! Go and live your America dream!.......A abeg what is AOS n is bank statements compulsory?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
House is Bank statements compulsory?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
owobabaisabella: Once again we give all the glory unto God. We got to the embassy by 6:30am, we met one lady there for crew visa for Britain airways and so many policemen n women cos of the Boston bomb blast. We enter d embassy by 7:15am n do the normal security checks. Then after went into d main building where d woman check our interview letter send to US by d embassy n give us I901 as our nos. So we went to d interview hall. By 8:15am our nos was called for submitting our documents, devil want to use d woman but our God have settled it since so we were not worry about what she said that she won't collect our AOS, because it was scan copy not a posted copy. She later said our bank statement is ok for us. She was friendly with my daughter and I went to pay £600 for d 3 of us. By 10am, our nos was called @window 15 were we met one nice guy. Our interview lasted just 5mins which I always prayed for.

Congratulations to you and family, indeed "our daughters" are very lucky.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Journi2America: Congratulations!! Go and live your America dream!.......A abeg what is AOS n is bank statements compulsory?

AOS is affidavit of support, am in UK and AOS is compulsory here or ur bank statements.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Spoondar: Congratulations to you and family, indeed "our daughters" are very lucky.

Thanks, yes their are really lucky kids. To God be d glory.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
hunterblue: Had a successful interview today i and my family saying hi to you guys in 9ja, i live in south africa.

Congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
rood boy:

tnx 4 ur concern..ah was ill bro...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
@owobabaisabella congrats,
@kdgom66 i hear u o, like Ɣou said u r a lawyer. I only spoke from wat i have seen b4 anyways thank u.
@bro temmy i hail o, i nor run o, body dey inside cloth lol.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
osram: tnx 4 ur concern..ah was ill bro...

Really!! Hw is ur health nw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
rood boy:

Really!! Hw is ur health nw?
@owobabaisabella; Congrats!
@hunterblue; Congrats!
Our GOD Reigns forever!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hunterblue: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
rood boy:

Congrat.

Thanks men
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Journi2America: House is Bank statements compulsory?

Nope.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

owobabaisabella: What can I say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank YOU LORD!!! Visa approved this morning, full gist on d way.

Congratulations my dearest brother, I am happy for you and your family.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tiwana baby why you come run away now? thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
monsieursam64: @owobabaisabella; Congrats!
@hunterblue; Congrats!
Our GOD Reigns forever!

THANX...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Nope.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Congratulations my dearest brother, I am happy for you and your family.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tiwana baby why you come run away now? thanks for the compliment.

Thanx my dear brother...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
owobabaisabella:

AOS is affidavit of support, am in UK and AOS is compulsory here or ur bank statements.
congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
pjogutum1: junkerhill: Leripa, please this is no longer funny. My heart is beating so fast as I entered and didn't see your testimony. Please come and save us from this HBP. Make our mind calm down and remove our fears and worries. I implore you please. God please have mercy.

The truth is the truth, though we are yet to hear from him. but my instint is telling me that all is not well with his visa interview, are there no people in the house that did interview with him the same day? please anybody that knows him should tell him incase that it is not the end of the world.

@ all.....as regarding d issue of leripa.....make una calm down!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
temmytanny: congrats bro

Thanks temmy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
@owobabaisabella; Congrats!
@hunterblue; Congrats!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
pjogutum1: junkerhill: Leripa, please this is no longer funny. My heart is beating so fast as I entered and didn't see your testimony. Please come and save us from this HBP. Make our mind calm down and remove our fears and worries. I implore you please. God please have mercy.

The truth is the truth, though we are yet to hear from him. but my instint is telling me that all is not well with his visa interview, are there no people in the house that did interview with him the same day? please anybody that knows him should tell him incase that it is not the end of the world.

Sir let's us av patient a bit with him maybe he's tryin too receive his visa first b4 comin down here To testimony...it is well with him sha.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
owobabaisabella: What can I say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank YOU LORD!!! Visa approved this morning, full gist on d way.
Congratulations to u bro,I knw u nd ur family wil make it...Abeg full gist grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2013

Babaisabella,congrats to u once again nd u're highly welcome to America...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2013

. Me nd my family tap into dis success too, congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2013

congratulations brother. Go and live your American dream.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Congratulations 2 u & ur family. More of success IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by signup123: 4:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Hello efamily ... Do we need bank statement for our interview...thx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2013
signup123: Hello efamily ... Do we need bank statement for our interview...thx
If u're from Naija,u dnt need any bank statement,but I realy dnt knw for oda countries
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2013
@owobabaisabella @hunterblue...congrats

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2013
chykezworld: @owobabaisabella @hunterblue...congrats
Congrat HunterBlue....small time now u`ll be hunting 4 dollars...bless God 4 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.