Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921171 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
saddy101:

I sent my documents back to KCC in July 16. My CN is 4***

Yeah my pal has been scheduled too (Dec 10th 2012 at 7AM).He submitted his forms to KCC on June 11th. He is so happy, now he can jet out this year.

Everyone with low case number, should check.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tikky20: Hello! ppl. I am a DV 2013 selectee from Naija (case number AF0000148*)Though I'm new on this forum, I've been following this forum for a while now. Pls my problems are as follows;
1. I sent my forms to KCC first weeek in July,2012 and in September 28 2012 I got to know I made a few mistakes.First, my first name was mistakenly written in place of my middle name. Second, my native name was not properly written in the DS 230 form
(for instance I just wrote Ogunlade Sola instead of the Ogunlade Olusola on my birth certificate)so I mailed KCC and told them. They asked me to send corrected forms.

2. I sent corrected DS230 form in September, 2012 only to remember that I didn't even sign the corrected one.

My case is current this October but because I just sent the corrected Ds 230 form this September, it won't be possible. I just want to know if I can still hang on to the hope of getting my second notification letter. Pls around when will be sent my 2nd NL and interviewed since I just sent corrected DS230 forms this September? Thank you in advance. God bless

Tikky - be patient, someone who knows the correct answer to your question will answer shortly - that's how we roll on this forum! lol
I just thought to chip in that you can send the corrected (and signed) forms via email - it's faster and cheaper.

As per your question, I'm GUESSING it depends on how KCC handles the correction. IF they update the first one you sent (i read someone say they do that somewhere on this thread) they you should get your 2NL faster than IF they wait to receive the corrected copy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
coax:

Thanks for your kind word, from Iran.

Congrats!

All the best ahead!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
missed you guys on narialand,how una dey?abeg if they never call you for interview you fit resgister for the 2014 dv? undecided,cos me don remove my mind from the last one i do ooo. cry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
PRAISE GOD! I just got my 2NL.THE LORD IS GOOD,all d time.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
hituneu: missed you guys on narialand,how una dey?abeg if they never call you for interview you fit resgister for the 2014 dv? undecided,cos me don remove my mind from the last one i do ooo. cry

Yeah especially those on high numbers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah especially those on high numbers.
. Can 13*** be regarded as a high case number?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Leripa: . Can 13*** be regarded as a high case number?

I think so. My guy's is 1676.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
I sent my forms back to KCC via e-mail on 11th October and this is the reply I receive in my inbox.

"Thank you for your inquiry.
The information you provided will be included in your case file for review."

I'm relieved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Congrats bro...may God be with you for the rest of the way
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogarlawrence: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi, am a first timer on nairaland, am one of the lucky winners of the 2013 dvlottery, with case nos 2013AF000000xx, i sent my dsp 230 and ds 122 on the 15th Aug 2012. so please when should i be expecting my second notification letter. would appreciate a reply

Thanks

Gentiger:

Congrats Tosmy. Initialy shocked by your bogus claims until I realized you were interviewed in South America. Congrats once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
Congrats bro...may God be with you for the rest of the way
thank u my bro,urs ll come in Jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
thank u my bro,urs ll come in Jesus name
AMEN brother...am sure it will come
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Congratulations Jidedon! What month is ur interview on ur 2NL; November or December?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

Jidedon, congrats. Now you can relax as the days roll by.

In which month were you current? What is the range of your CN? What month is your interview scheduled for? I am trying to figure out mine. Pls respond. Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Gentiger:

Jidedon, congrats. Now you can relax as the days roll by.

In which month were you current? What is the range of your CN? What month is your interview scheduled for? I am trying to figure out mine. Pls respond. Thanks!
Thanx bro,sent forms to kcc 20th June,got current September,CN-76**,Interview date first wk in December.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
ogbonlowob: Congratulations Jidedon! What month is ur interview on ur 2NL; November or December?
I appreciate bro,interview date first wk in December
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
ogar_lawrence: Hi, am a first timer on nairaland, am one of the lucky winners of the 2013 dvlottery, with case nos 2013AF000000xx, i sent my dsp 230 and ds 122 on the 15th Aug 2012. so please when should i be expecting my second notification letter. would appreciate a reply

Thanks

You ought to have your interview this month but since you sent ur forms late,you can hope for any time from november. ples be cheking to know if you have 2NL available for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hello house, Pls I wrote to KCC about the status of my form and I got this message
Thank you for your inquiry.
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the date of birth that was provided on the electronic entry.

I supplied the requierd info and I got this:
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the date of birth that was provided on the electronic entry.

I know the year of birth is correct because I used the same to check the result but the day or the month is what i dont remember may be I misplaced it during registration but I quoted the correct one in my DSC forms
pls what should I do? because I have sent to the almost 4 times now pls assist me God bless U all
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Leripa: I sent my forms back to KCC via e-mail on 11th October and this is the reply I receive in my inbox.

"Thank you for your inquiry.
The information you provided will be included in your case file for review."

I'm relieved.

Thank God you are relieved now, hopefully we should be getting our 2NL at about the same time since our submission falls within the same dates, mine was mailed in on 2nd October.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Got my 2NL today,CN 24**,sent my forms on the 5th of july.Interview scheduled for 3rd week in Dec.f
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello house, Pls I wrote to KCC about the status of my form and I got this message

I know the year of birth is correct because I used the same to check the result but the day or the month is what i dont remember may be I misplaced it during registration but I quoted the correct one in my DSC forms
pls what should I do? because I have sent to the almost 4 times now pls assist me God bless U all
Thanks

You may have wrongly entered your date of birth. That's a challenge. Since every other info is correct, I suggest you let KCC know it was an error. Attach a copy of your birth certificate as a proof. Ask them to change it to reflect what's on the birth certificate. I hope this works. Just common sensical.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Congratulations Bro am so happy for u,wish u more success in ur interview.i key into ur miracle to be a winner come october 22nd,2012 In Jesus name(Amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=ebykings][/quote]congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

CONGRATS BRO...
[b][/b]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2012
ferdiii:

I think so. My guy's is 1676.

@ferdiii what abt ds case number>17***?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2012
Don Kool: About the police report: 2 things -

they actually specified that you should get in from your state of residence if you have stayed there for more than 6 months (i think..), so if you have filled in your ds230 that you were staying in ogun state (for example) for over 6 months, they would expect a police report/certificate from Ogun state.

secondly, you can do it in any state in nigeria BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE AT THE STATE CID department/office. No other unit in the state police command can do this except the STATE CID.
There, they will take your finger prints and send it to Lagos (alagbon abi) where your certificate would be issued. Obviously you will end paying for the cost of mailing the request to Lagos and back along with the normal fee they charge at lagos (plus roger).
i did mine out of Lagos becos i don't stay in Lagos and had indicated that on form 230, and they took it. no hassles.

On the medical all that needs to be said has been said. Prices of the ONLY TWO places designated are posted way back in this thread along with some words of advise temmytanny has re-echoed.

pls go obtain police report at the appropriate place, alagbon lagos to be precise.expect you want to use your self as example for us to know if u.s embassy here in nigeria accepts police report else where other than police headquarter alagbon lagos.i guess this is an opportunity you won't want to turn down. better still, call lagos embassy for comfirmation.

Hope this helps clarifies things.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ourislandgirl: 1:00am On Oct 19, 2012
malcon: [/quote] [quote author=seal777].

Thank God you are relieved now, hopefully we should be getting our 2NL at about the same time since our submission falls within the same dates, mine was mailed in on 2nd October.
seal777: .

I received my 2NL today interview schedule for the first week in Dec, to God be the glory great things He has done and promise to do. I am from the Caribbean and I want to thank you all for the wealth of information. Keep up the good work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tikky20: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks a bunch for your contribution Don kool. I got my second NL. God be wid u all and fulfill ur heart desires according to His will IJN. Amen cheesy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 19, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello house, Pls I wrote to KCC about the status of my form and I got this message

Thanks

You're in a difficult situation, if you don't get the month and day right KCC will never answer you. Why are people not using their real DOB? All the time, Nigerians do this...The lottery is open for people from 15yrs to 100yrs and above. Even if you're not up to 15yrs but have finished high school, you are eligible.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

Congrats and all the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2012
rood boy:

@ferdiii what abt ds case number>17***?

It is high but for the past two years Nigerians have been enjoying CURRENT throughout but that in part means many people failed to claim their visas, or did not pursue their cases, so that plays the games of those on high numbers.So your number is well into next year but have you submitted? I know your case, waiting until December for your GCE results, that could slow down your case twice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.