Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920208 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by omega7ky: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
[quote author=Leripa]

For thorough understanding of what and what to do about the "processing", kindly go through this forum from the very first page till date and i bet you that you will be fully enlightened on what to do.Thank you so much...Please wht of my case number...Hope the interview date have not eluded me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2012
omega7ky: Please House i will like to know....I just discover that i won the 2013 visa lottery today and my case number is 2013AF00073xxx.I am in Lome "Togo....Pls what is my chance and the PROCEDURE and how to go about this.Please urgent responses will be apprciated. Thank you

please read the instruction about your next step from the official website of the state department and send your Forms.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
You are right but its Gods will,its also in my advantage,i mean i am fifth year clinical pharmacy student and i will be graduated on may 2013...so if my interview is on january or after that i will have my degree befor i go to USA...emebete yejemerechlgn neger tcherslgnalech...

I can see why USA do not value what we have. Plan for your retraining though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2012
ferdiii:

I can see why USA do not value what we have. Plan for your retraining though.
What do you mean bro??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by omega7ky: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2012
Pls House help me on this matter!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2012
omega7ky: Pls House help me on this matter!!!! Any hope for my CN 013AF00073XXX.Am about to send 1st NL to kentucky.please wht is my chance before i commit myself finnacially?

Use the much more simple and cheaper way of attaching the filled scanned forms and send them by e mail to KCC. I used the same procedures and it was aknowledged.

Do that right now while you await further comments from the forum.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please, any experienced DV winner, please reply to this post: plsease, is it a must that every DV winner from Nigeria, must attain a police certificate from Lagos? Can't it be obtained from any police department in Enugu? And also, does US embassy in Nigeria, accepts examinations conducted by NABTEB? As you all know, WAEC, is not an examination, but a board that conducts it as well as NABTEB. Please my big bro., like Temmy please, suffix me with your idea.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
U cant obtain d P.Record anywhre in naija apart frm alagbon in lagos cos dt's d only SFU of police in naija. 2. Nabteb is acceptable in naija. Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Versatile007: Please, any experienced DV winner, please reply to this post: plsease, is it a must that every DV winner from Nigeria, must attain a police certificate from Lagos? Can't it be obtained from any police department in Enugu? And also, does US embassy in Nigeria, accepts examinations conducted by NABTEB? As you all know, WAEC, is not an examination, but a board that conducts it as well as NABTEB. Please my big bro., like Temmy please, suffix me with your idea.
u can do your police report and even your medical in any state.for example,people in Oyo state can do their police report at Dugbe(i ve forgotten the name)and also the medical can be done at adeoyo hospital
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
femsoj: u can do your police report and even your medical in any state.for example,people in Oyo state can do their police report at Dugbe(i ve forgotten the name)and also the medical can be done at adeoyo hospital

Go to Alagbon if not you may end up paying twice oh.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
seal777:

Use the much more simple and cheaper way of attaching the filled scanned forms and send them by e mail to KCC. I used the same procedures and it was aknowledged.

Do that right now while you await further comments from the forum.

Call KCC at +16065267500 and attach your filled-out documents at KCCDV@state.gov. That saves you all the money.DHL is not happy though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
ferdiii:

Go to Alagbon if not you may end up paying twice oh.
Bro,dis is not the first time people will be doing police report and medical outside lagos.u cant expect someone in Abuja,Kaduna or Warri to be coming to Lagos because of Police report or Medical.my mum did both her police report and medical in ibadan some years back and she was not denied visa because of dat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
Versatile007: Please, any experienced DV winner, please reply to this post: plsease, is it a must that every DV winner from Nigeria, must attain a police certificate from Lagos? Can't it be obtained from any police department in Enugu? And also, does US embassy in Nigeria, accepts examinations conducted by NABTEB? As you all know, WAEC, is not an examination, but a board that conducts it as well as NABTEB. Please my big bro., like Temmy please, suffix me with your idea.
they have their assigned police station and hospital in each state for police report and medical.the best option is for u to call the embassy for u to know where u can do it in your state
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2012

Well,i don't really know if there's a specific police station where u can obtain ur police report but i think its advisable to go to a specific police headquarters in the area where u have lived(location is not important),pay ur five thousand naira and get it without stress.As for the medicals,i checked on lagos US embassy website and they gave a specific instruction that u should only do ur medicals in their own(US EMBASSY) approved hospital and it was 2 or 3 of them listed.Please visit lagos US embassy site for more on the medicals,don't do what will make ur application to be rejected due to shear carelessness.NABTEB is also acceptable so far it's a national exam for Final year students in secondary school,which can also be used as a prerequisite for admission into higher institutions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
THERE'S HOPE FOR US COME OCTOBER 22ND,2012
See what i got from another immigration forum;

I say that they will be new selections based on a Washington briefing I came across a while back. There were various people asking questions and one was this:

QUESTION: And one unrelated question: There was a notation on the DV website that the DV-2013 entrants should keep their confirmation numbers, as it is possible that more entries may be selected, October 1st – which is today – 2012, at noon as we speak. So can you comment on that?

MS. KING: For DV-2013?

QUESTION: Mm-hmm.

MS. KING: Okay. Yeah. If there are not enough qualified entrants – we always – we select more winners than the 50,000, because we know that not everybody is going to qualify, not everybody is even going to pursue the visa. And we hope that we select enough more that we get about what we need. But if we get to a point where we think we may not meet the 50,000, then we will go back and again randomly select more.

Note the last sentence - they will go back and again randomly select more. I don't know, take it for what you will. Maybe she's just saying that because it's simpler to explain, than talk about "hidden" winners which would probably have the media & others asking too many questions. If they were really "hidden" winners, a better description would be "spares" or "substitutes" or something like that.

Source: http://fpc.state.gov/198409.htm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dear beloved brothers and sisters, i am very thrilled by how you people just decided to help me with this DV lottery program issue. Well, i wish to thank God and you people immensely for replying on what i posted. Although i am a new member of Nairaland, and i have been reading your posts, and i really enjoyed it, in fact, i am still relishing it, that was why i decided to register to Nairaland. The real truth, is that i hate everything about Nigeria, even though i am a Nigerian, since i was eleven years old, i do despise it as a country, and i am seventeen years old now. I only applied for this program this year, and i know by the grace of God, i and you are already a selectee(winner) as well as all of us here( all members that has not win) in Jesus name amen! And conspicuously, i know that some of you guys will harangue or vituperate me for saying that i hate my own country, but i am not proud to be a Nigerian period! I know also that no where, i mean no country is easy, but i rather stay in another country other than Nigeria. And, i have concrete infers(reasons) for saying this. My name, is Versatile Ani, if Nigeria can help better their country, i will help too by the grace of God. Palpably, i am an upcoming computer scientist/ analyst.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papasan100: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
sami_1983: I am from Uganda but I need to know the visa bulletin for Uganda my CN is 14000.
Hi Am Papasan kindly visit the below forum for more info, we have kenyans and ugandans forumites with wealth of information
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!&p=2592087#post2592087
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
femsoj: Bro,dis is not the first time people will be doing police report and medical outside lagos.u cant expect someone in Abuja,Kaduna or Warri to be coming to Lagos because of Police report or Medical.my mum did both her police report and medical in ibadan some years back and she was not denied visa because of dat.

Then do it outside Lagos or e-mail embassy on this.But on medicals..that I think must be done in Lagos.They gave a specific place not Kamoras any more.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
femsoj: u can do your police report and even your medical in any state.for example,people in Oyo state can do their police report at Dugbe(i ve forgotten the name)and also the medical can be done at adeoyo hospital

Please, do not adhere to this advice... If you have been invited for an interview, kindly Ĝø to Alagbon Police station for your police report and for your medicals, use ONLY any of:

Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840
Cell: 0702-770-4055

and...

The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941
Cell: 0706-585-9845

@femsoj, your intentions may b good, but please don't mislead people... I know we are all here to learn, but if you don't have your facts right, don't teach em

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Versatile007: Dear beloved brothers and sisters, i am very thrilled by how you people just decided to help me with this DV lottery program issue. Well, i wish to thank God and you people immensely for replying on what i posted. Although i am a new member of Nairaland, and i have been reading your posts, and i really enjoyed it, in fact, i am still relishing it, that was why i decided to register to Nairaland. The real truth, is that i hate everything about Nigeria, even though i am a Nigerian, since i was eleven years old, i do despise it as a country, and i am seventeen years old now. I only applied for this program this year, and i know by the grace of God, i and you are already a selectee(winner) as well as all of us here( all members that has not win) in Jesus name amen! And conspicuously, i know that some of you guys will harangue or vituperate me for saying that i hate my own country, but i am not proud to be a Nigerian period! I know also that no where, i mean no country is easy, but i rather stay in another country other than Nigeria. And, i have concrete infers(reasons) for saying this. My name, is Versatile Ani, if Nigeria can help better their country, i will help too by the grace of God. Palpably, i am an upcoming computer scientist/ analyst.

Well you're seventeen and you're entitled to your opinions... While we pray for a safe transition to America (the land of opportunity), we needn't disparage our country, but pray for it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Please, do not adhere to this advice... If you have been invited for an interview, kindly Ĝø to Alagbon Police station for your police report and for your medicals, use ONLY any of:

Q-Life Family Clinic
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria

and...

The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos

@femsoj, your intentions may b good, but please don't mislead people... I know we are all here to learn, but if you don't have your facts right, don't teach em
wat did u mean by the word mis leading people?wat fact did u also need than the one i quoted dat my mum did her police report in ibadan and she was given her visa.i have no words to exchange with u,u have must responded according to the level of your IQ and maturity,Mr Genius
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Well you're seventeen and you're entitled to your opinions... While we pray for a safe transition to America (the land of opportunity), we needn't disparage our country, but pray for it
Thank you very much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
Did you say any hospital? No my brother,You can have your required vaccines in any other hospital but not the main medical. I would advice you come to lagos and also do your police report at alagbon. Am sure you will not be happy if you are to go and come back or u are denied cos of this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
if am not mistaken,NABTEB is acceptable with proven 2years of working experience in last five years. Please, come to lagos and do your police report at alagbon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nigeria is going to be a place of pride one day. Lets work together
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
mannet:

Well,i don't really know if there's a specific police station where u can obtain ur police report but i think its advisable to go to a specific police headquarters in the area where u have lived(location is not important),pay ur five thousand naira and get it without stress.As for the medicals,i checked on lagos US embassy website and they gave a specific instruction that u should only do ur medicals in their own(US EMBASSY) approved hospital and it was 2 or 3 of them listed.Please visit lagos US embassy site for more on the medicals,don't do what will make ur application to be rejected due to shear carelessness.NABTEB is also acceptable so far it's a national exam for Final year students in secondary school,which can also be used as a prerequisite for admission into higher institutions.
he has said it all,also do your own research by visiting the US embassy website and www.dvselectee.state.gov for more info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Q-Life Family Clinic
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria

and...

The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos

thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
sunday45: thanks to you all that had been giving adequate information to people. But pls @justwise and any other bodies in the house, i have 9 credits in my neco, and 6 credits in wassce which one is it good to be use and is it necessary to include his/her waec or neco certificate? Urgently pls[b]thanks to you all that had been giving adequate information to people. But pls @justwise and any other bodies in the house, i have 9 credits in my neco, and 6 credits in wassce which one is it good to be use and is it necessary to include his/her waec or neco certificate? Urgently pls[/b]thanks to you all that had been giving adequate information to people. But pls @justwise and any other bodies in the house, i have 9 credits in my neco, and 6 credits in wassce which one is it good to be use and is it necessary to include his/her waec or neco certificate? Urgently pls
u can drop either one u choosed to
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
You guys are doing a wonderful job here. Pls how much is medicals and it takes how days to be completed. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
temmytanny: Did you say any hospital? No my brother,You can have your required vaccines in any other hospital but not the main medical. I would advice you come to lagos and also do your police report at alagbon. Am sure you will not be happy if you are to go and come back or u are denied cos of this.
thanks for the maturity shown in your response.This is a mature and polity way to respond and also to correct someone even if that person is wrong.u are not like some people who are looking for a slite opportunity to insult others(like the person telling me to stop mis leading people)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2012

to avoid had i know,better go to lagos to do your police report and medicals. as for NABTEB, it is accepted

see address below;

Police cert; police hqt alagbon lagos

Medicals; Q-Life Family Clinic
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria

or

The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi
Lagos
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Hi house gurus and forumits befor 8 days i sent e mail to kcc inquiry about 2nd NL & today i got response
Thank you for your inquiry
Your forms have been recieved & now acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing.As of now your case number is current.however your documents were not fully processed when kcc scheduled interview for your region for the month of december.once you are scheduled an interview you will recieve notification via email to check www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC

u have no issue.kcc response is self explainatory, just relax ur mind and keep checking time to time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.