Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919793 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Selam: hi guys my name is selam from Ethiopia,i m the win 2013Dv my file nu 00019xxx
by the way i have sent the form 122&230 kcc 29th may now like 2 months and 10 days

wait till august 15th for reply but i guess your interview might come up nov/dec

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
This is how to contact KCC and how they respond

Please refer to case number 2011AF0001...,YOUR NAME, DOB (02/23/1976).
Please kindly inform me about my possible interview date.
Thank you

To: Adesoji Aderemi <adesojiaderemi@ymail.com>
Sent: Thu, 14 October, 2010 9:07:39
Subject: RE: APPLICATION STATUS

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive a notification letter from KCC.

Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2012
People, please i need your help o. I only just realised today that i won the lottery o. I just printed the forms but i am confused as to the next step to take. I need someone to put me through the next steps, i hope its not too late sha. How do i go about the medicals and police report things, do i need to print a separate form to take to the clinic? How about the police report? How much dos all of this cost?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
puplin: People, please i need your help o. I only just realised today that i won the lottery o. I just printed the forms but i am confused as to the next step to take. I need someone to put me through the next steps, i hope its not too late sha. How do i go about the medicals and police report things, do i need to print a separate form to take to the clinic? How about the police report? How much dos all of this cost?
ur nxt step shuld be to fill and send the forms to kcc. You not late.
Ur medicals and police report will come later, after u must have gotten ur interviwe date.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
brightmon:
ur nxt step shuld be to fill and send the forms to kcc. You not late.
Ur medicals and police report will come later, after u must have gotten ur interviwe date.
Good luck.
Thanks, so i should fill and send the forms and thereafter wait till i hear from them before going for the medicals and other documents? Please how much will it cost, i need to prepare.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
puplin: People, please i need your help o. I only just realised today that i won the lottery o. I just printed the forms but i am confused as to the next step to take. I need someone to put me through the next steps, i hope its not too late sha. How do i go about the medicals and police report things, do i need to print a separate form to take to the clinic? How about the police report? How much dos all of this cost?

follow this instructions buddy and download the forms through this site http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4759.html

Step : Preparing and Submitting your Forms and Photographs

All applicants must complete the following forms, which can be downloaded by clicking the form number:

Supplemental Registration for the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, Form DSP-122: Only the principal applicant needs to complete Form DSP-122.
Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Form DS-230, Part I and II: The principal applicant and all family members applying for a diversity visa must submit both Part I and II.
Note: Each Form DS-230 Part II, Sworn Statement should be submitted unsigned.
Two (2) photographs of yourself and of each family member applying for a diversity immigrant visa. Ensure that the photos comply with the General Photo Requirements.
Note: Family members refer only to your spouse and unmarried children who had not reached age 21 before you entered the lottery. If you have gotten married, or had additional children since entering the DV lottery, or your immediate family situation has changed, include notification of these changes by sending an updated Form DS-230 to the Kentucky Consular Center.

Submitting your documents

Submit each completed form listed above and photographs for yourself and your family members to the address below. In addition, be sure to include the barcode sheet from your original selectee notification letter.

U.S. Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A.

<< Back to Step 1 Ahead to Step 3 >>
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
This is how to contact KCC and how they respond

Please refer to case number 2011AF0001...,YOUR NAME, DOB (02/23/1976).
Please kindly inform me about my possible interview date.
Thank you

To: Adesoji Aderemi <adesojiaderemi@ymail.com>
Sent: Thu, 14 October, 2010 9:07:39
Subject: RE: APPLICATION STATUS

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive a notification letter from KCC.

Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Thanks bro but i think this mail shuld be sent after on the 15th if those that will be current in oct have not received the 2NL or what do you think?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
brightmon:
Thanks bro but i think this mail shuld be sent after on the 15th if those that will be current in oct have not received the 2NL or what do you think?

Yes, I sent this in October when I felt it was taking too long.But my interview was scheduled for Dec 27, and due to xmas holiday I received a phone call from lagosIV that it has been postponed to January 24.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
puplin: Thanks, so i should fill and send the forms and thereafter wait till i hear from them before going for the medicals and other documents? Please how much will it cost, i need to prepare.
Carefully, i mean CAREFULLY fill the forms and dont be in a hurry to send it to kcc. After you had sent ur forms then you take ur time to make sure all ur documents are ready. Again, ur medicals and police report comes after ur 2NL. Medicals, abt 28k. Police report, from as low as 2500 to as high as 7k and $330 which u will pay at the embassy.
Gud luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
Can someone please explain how the photographs that are to be sent to KCC should look like? Or recommend a place that it can be taken. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
@remi & brightmon thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
brightmon:
Carefully, i mean CAREFULLY fill the forms and dont be in a hurry to send it to kcc. After you had sent ur forms then you take ur time to make sure all ur documents are ready. Again, ur medicals and police report comes after ur 2NL. Medicals, abt 28k. Police report, from as low as 2500 to as high as 7k and $330 which u will pay at the embassy.
Gud luck.
Ok..thanks, will anyone accompanying me pay same? As in do d medicals, police report and visa fees? Which one is 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
puplin: Ok..thanks, will anyone accompanying me pay same? As in do d medicals, police report and visa fees? Which one is 2NL?

who join you fill the form undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
puplin: Ok..thanks, will anyone accompanying me pay same? As in do d medicals, police report and visa fees? Which one is 2NL?
Did u applied as single or married?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
yes, anyone accompanying you will do the medicals and police report. 2NL is the second Notification Letter which will indicate the place, day and time of ur interviwe or know as interviwe letter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

who join you fill the form undecided
I applied as single but I got married some weeks back...abi u want me tio leave my husband here for allthose lagos girls...that is what I mean by anyone accompanying me. Do u understand me now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
puplin: I applied as single but I got married some weeks back...abi u want me tio leave my husband here for allthose lagos girls...that is what I mean by anyone accompanying me. Do u understand me now?

oh, I just dey understand, I beg make you hold am tight,even you still dey fresh o.No problem Your husband fit accompany you, and you fit come here come born Obama shap shap.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Leripa: Can someone please explain how the photographs that are to be sent to KCC should look like? Or recommend a place that it can be taken. Thanks.

Where are you,Lagos? check this link for photo example
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visaphotoreq/photoexamples/photoexamples_5331.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Congrat ooo. Have you checked before or just check now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by puplin(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bussyme: Congrat ooo. Have you checked before or just check now
I misplaced the printout of my code but unknown to me, we saved a copy on my pc....i just saw it this morning while clearing some old files.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Where are you,Lagos? check this link for photo example
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visaphotoreq/photoexamples/photoexamples_5331.html
yes, Lagos. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Leripa: yes, Lagos. Thanks.

Just go to any standard photo shop and tell them VISA Passport.I took mine at ALPHA PHOTO Challenge in Ibadan.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Just go to any standard photo shop and tell them VISA Passport.I took mine at ALPHA PHOTO Challenge in Ibadan.
Let's say the same photo size i used when applying, if i may get u clearly? Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=Leripa] Let's say the same photo size i used when applying, if i may get u clearly? Thanks.[/quote

Yes
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote] Thank you bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dominicd: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
ABOUT EVIDENCE AT THE EMBASSY INTERVIEW
I went to school in Zimbabwe and my M level (12th year) of education certificate was stolen with other stuff
many years ago. I am trying to get a copy certification from my school but no one in that country seems
to help. But I do have my original university degree. Will they see that instead of the school certificate and
know I went to school for at least 12 years?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
A question,

If 2nl received, does it mean your original entry for lottery and submitted forms (122, 230) were accepted for further processing, and only the interview is remaining, which you have to defend in embassy what you entered.

Does it means both the forms and original entry were the same.

In case if there is some mistake in the forms (122,230) Does KCC informs for correction,

as i quoted in my previous post, Don't know wether the original entry forms were filed Single or married, but the (122, 230) for to KCC sent as single?

Need your help?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
when shld we be expecting our 2nl from kcc? also for those of us still in skul, shld we take our admission letter and skul i.d card with us for interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacob999: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
temmytanny:
are you in US?

No in Canada. So I got the Canadian police certificate but I need one from my home country. But my home country won't send it to me and they need the embassy address.
Should I wait until instructed by US immigration? It should take 8 weeks and I don't want to wait until they call me for an interview. I may not get the certificate on time for the interview.
Not sure what to do.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pls am askin again to those that have collected NPC birth and attestation certificate.pls how much does it costs....pls.thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
jacob999:

No in Canada. So I got the Canadian police certificate but I need one from my home country. But my home country won't send it to me and they need the embassy address.
Should I wait until instructed by US immigration? It should take 8 weeks and I don't want to wait until they call me for an interview. I may not get the certificate on time for the interview.
Not sure what to do.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Most question that is being ask have been asked and answerd previously in this forum. If you are new here pls read through and you will learn more.
Gud luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.