Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War (1272 Views)

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by gbadexy(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2012
Without bias,the most gifted and most accomplished commander of the nigerian civil war is colonel joe achuzie (Hannibal of biafra),an engineer by training.
I have oftened wondered about the man and why he is not celeberated by the east.
The man's military genius and achievement should be documented and biography or book should be written about him
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by gbadexy(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2012
www.dawodu.com/omoigui33.htm
on the other hand i take it back after doing much research,i would stick with colonel victor banjo.
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by gbadexy(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2012
on the other hand i take it back after doing much research,i would stick with colonel victor banjo.
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by belovedaja(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2012
gbadexy: Without bias,the most gifted and most accomplished commander of the nigerian civil war is colonel joe achuzie (Hannibal of biafra),an engineer by training.
I have oftened wondered about the man and why he is not celeberated by the east.
The man's military genius and achievement should be documented and biography or book should be written about him
why col achuzia, someone who will lose about 90% of his boys in an operation. To me he is callous,fetish and rugged. What of benjamin adekunle
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by gbadexy(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2012
i chose colonel etuk also.he was the most respected commander by the biafran side and he did the main fighting under benjamin adekunle
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by Dede1(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2012
@OP

The title of this thread shows how smart you are. It sucks to be you.
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by gbadexy(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2012
You need to get a life.how d fvck does it affect your non existent life that you are taking it personal,cant i express my opinion?son of a bloody ba.stard
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by Dede1(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2012
gbadexy: You need to get a life.how d fvck does it affect your non existent life that you are taking it personal,cant i express my opinion?son of a bloody ba.stard

If it quacks like a duck, it is duck. When you have an opinion that depicts the son of a bast.ard, you are holistically the son of a bast.ard. By the way, Nigerian civil war only exists in the world of malnourished dolts.
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by lexus1: 3:11pm On May 03, 2012
Burning passion [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War by juman(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2012
Also Olusegun Obasanjo

(1) (Reply)

2015: North’ll Not Back Southern Candidates —NGF / David Mark Vs. New Media - By Chinedu Ekeke / Soludo, Bianca Ojukwu, Akunyili Absent As Obiano Launches Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.