Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle (8401 Views)

You Cannot Tell Kim Kardashian From Kylie Jenner In This Picture / Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec / Kendall Bans Kim Kardashian From Attending Her Fashion Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Ocharlse(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2012
Nt only breakin her hips i,also herd she's returnin bak 2 sch dat she didn't hav her olevel,infact she stop at (JSS 2)Dat is ridculos,a nursin mother?,any way dat's der busiz
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2012
come on people, anyone can be invited at a white house correspondents dinner (the purpose is to raise $$$$), especially if it can help your career as becoming a "mayor"........Kim Kardashian and her entourage was NOT invited at the white house by the president, they were invited by FOX NEWS, duh!

btw this is what Obama had to say before going on stage:"Seriously, guys, what am I doing here? I'm the President of the United States, and I'm opening for Jimmy Kimmel? Why am I telling knock-knock jokes to Kim Kardashian? What is she famous for, anyway?"

but hey it was all in the comedic spirit, lol.......and its not like Beyonce never been to the white house anyway.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 7:05pm On May 04, 2012
@MBJ(MRBLOWJOB),get d contxt b4 u contribute to d thread, bay and kim has both visited d white house, I think d rapour jazzy's family has with Obamas is link with his first vote to his sit as P of USA, his Afrimerican so do need d his race vote as a major backup and dat is were Jazzy and d part funding of d election comes in, Jazzy has been living on a linage wealth rockafallwateva, and dat brand name has a link with d white house das American illuminati politce, bay didn't just link to d white house by being a star, it by Jazzy.
Kim we all know is not a singer, must u be a singer to be famus, as dey hav diff names so there carr.s . ditin is dat don't want to go on details, dey all tread sometfin for dis fame so dey should respect eachodas way of lif, if Kenny decide to getalong with her, does bey can't even stop her lolz.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 04, 2012
^^^you are missing the point kiddo, if ever Beyonce decides that she wants to have no part in Kim K's, life then she has the right to do/say so.....whether because she doesnt want to be assimilated with someone who is famous from a s[b]e[/b]xtape, because she despises why that person is famous (aka reality tv) OR because this person would bring nothing of VALUE to her life (since that person has no talent)........thats HER decision. why are you busting a vein about the issue?

Jay Z and Beyonce are one of the top celebrity couple in the world (next to Brandgelina), i surely understand why they wouldnt want to bring someone like Kim K into their very tight circle of friends. just because she became Kanye's latest arm candy is irrelevant to that fact.

anyone can be famous, hey Snooki is, so should Beyonce lower and compare herself to any famous person? i think not. bring Mariah, Oprah, Whitney, Jlo and then you are talking of some talented women with substance, but Kim K?! bwaaaaah!
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 7:45pm On May 04, 2012
@mbj I tfink u didn't go tru d original comments on de thread, come to to tink of it I tink Kanye west should know bey and her. Family very wel dan u before getting getting into d relationshIp,

Kim neva ask for dis friendship @ d first plaCe, so she should sit her ass and stop. N poking let her accept her faith and liv kim to her new found luv.

Kim is on script, kenny has not kiss kim come to talk of,

I know bey she is a very j person,she did it to
Rihanna,
She is on cut line with niki M,
She does not see eyes with madona

She couldn't get at jlo when she discover jlo waz ahead after d pepsi advert she den gav way

Bey. FiLl she should be d lady god in hollywood,

She can't even small angelina goli

Plz ask her to breastfeed cater and stop displacing her ass on d nursing chair
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2012
^^ and how old you said you were? lol you obviously have no idea what a diva OR class is. Google the word and educate yourself.

but dont forget: if Beyonce decides that she doesnt want a se.xtape star in her life, then she is entitled to that..... accept that and grow up, instead of foaming from the mouth about these ladies. one lady says she doesnt want the other in her private life, end of story! why are you so upset? are people not entitled to their views?
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lagcity(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2012
there's something cold and off about beyonce that i can't figure out. I like Kim beta, let Beyonce face her breastfeeding and stop being a snub.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 8:31pm On May 04, 2012
@mbj, I don't enjoy a thread wen it's treated wit off points

1. U commenting on ur hatred on kim, but hate her lik her she gat it.

2. U ar bringing age diff which is not de topic

3.The topic: bey ban kim from inner cycle of 3members lol.

4.Don't hate either of dem but traying to mak a point and make bay knw when to attack.

Plz hav ur bey to ur self and stop talking about had work cuz dey both work to get were dey ar

If not for hw jazzy has been chaining her she would hav commited a lot S acts

De sex tap is not real, go and watch it and come back and comment on ur intelligence.

Wake up dey all knw wat dey ar doing . Dey meet @ a cycle illum. So don't drip liquid for another guy's wife nursing mother for dat matter plz go look @ for our sweet16.

U look lik someone dat comes home to tell de wife I saw mr nice's wife she is looking very prity lolzzzz.

Least I forget see wat kim made from our E-tatafor under two weeks date with kenny. So stop dreaming .

D oda one is mine as her E-PA lolzzzz we move wit d clock

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2012
^^^you are the one who is showing hatred, lol! Beyonce "supposedly" made a comment.....she is entitled to do that, right? and you started putting BODY picture, like as if it matters in this discussion, duh!
Kim K HERSELF didnt comment on the issue, but yet YOU are here busting a vein, trying to make a silly point.

this issue is about Beyonce not wanting to hang with people she doesnt not deem fit for her entourage, and i gave you reason why anyone wouldnt want to hang with Kim, END OF STORY. all your talks about anything else other than HER CHOICES OF FRIENDS is irrelevant, so please stick to the issue instead of talking about nonsense and posting irrelevant body/car pictures, lol.

here is the issue again since you seem to have forgotten: Beyonce doesnt want to have Kim K in her highly private circle of friends.

as for whoever brought age matter in this discussion, pls address them directly.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2012
@mbj, go to bed can see ur sych. Nite little puppy cool kiss

Ill call u for a puppet drive 2morow.

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2012
But if don't want my offer u can v dis for d week end

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 04, 2012
again focusing on BS that is irrelevant to the issue, lol!
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 1:53am On May 05, 2012
@mbj do u need a medication?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 2:35am On May 05, 2012
Beyonce is entitled to her opinion people. When did cheap and classy start falling into the same inner circle? Kim should look for her cheap level abeg
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 3:01am On May 05, 2012
Get back to celeb top topics, baby blue ivy cater is futuring on RTVS @ E! With d kadesians.lolzzz let's liv dis beaf to dem
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Arcadia(f): 3:28am On May 05, 2012
lincy: Bey is just being jelux of having some pritty dan her coming close to kanye west she knows it a knockdown on her.
stop being too shallow in your reasoning. You obviously prefer looks to intelligence. Thats dumb, suffice to say. Imo, bey too fine na! In the IQ dept, dem no be mate na!
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Arcadia(f): 3:32am On May 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i fully understand why someone of Beyonce's caliber wouldnt want to have anything to do with Kim K.

they are two very different women:
one is a talented singer/actress/businesswoman (aka diva), while the other is a "talentless" woman made famous by having a sextape and dating different black celebrities.
one is very secretive about her life and family, while the other has a NEED to be in the media, willing to sell anything she has to stay in the limelight.
one DETEST reality TV while the other one adores and lives by it.
one is not too kin on plastic surgery while the other one is a textbook on plastic surgery.
one is a happily married mother of 1, while the other is a top shelves hoe.

so yes, these ladies are too different.........Kim K can/should only be compared with Rihanna!
e go berra for you this man.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 6:24am On May 05, 2012
SMH.
Let me make it a lot easier:

BEY is taking her " pikin" baby blue ivy cater (evil child) for her first publicity show with E! @ keeping up with kim kadesian up coming show.

"Kim is bann from my inner circle of 3" lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wel de more u look @ dis celebs, d less u see dem I rest my case
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Arcadia(f): 7:02am On May 05, 2012
lincy: SMH.
Let me make it a lot easier:

BEY is taking her " pikin" baby blue ivy cater (evil child) for her first publicity show to with E! @ keeping up with kim kadesian up coming show.

"Kim is bann from my inner circle of 3" lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wel de more u look @ dis celebs, d less u see dem I rest my case
yeah u ought to have rested in peace since, instead of spewin garbage like u've been doin since the beginnin of this post. Go sleep kiddo.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Ishilove: 8:20am On May 05, 2012
amakaikeng:

Someone even said Kim is real...that is a BIG lie! How can she be real when she stages a fake marriage that ended before we blinked? You call that being real?
I thot I was the only one who suspected that that so-called "marriage" was staged. The whole thing was a big publicity stunt to increase their ratings and swell the Kardashian bank accounts

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 8:26am On May 05, 2012
@ bey-onioce wit prity little baby blue ivy on dare way to keeping up wit kim kadesian lolzzzzzzzzz

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 9:26am On May 05, 2012
I tink if we stop gving dis kid lincy sumtin to to talk abt she 'l b quiet. Since wen did d kardashian own E!. Or r u an illiterate as well wit avry post u make u just sound dumb n dumber n stupid lyk a litl kid stealin mummy's fone to come online jst STFU. Dnt boda replyin d obvious insult, i dnt xchange words wit children.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 9:55am On May 05, 2012
@ niki6 ur comments swings like a standing FAN, plz be static, it best discribe u like a confused commentor,

Wel let pus my entertainment @ de topic with ur comment.

Bey and kim ar both prity hollywood stars dat wake-up every morning to meet d world expectation, I suggest we just use our head very well wen it comes to matters lik dis. Dis guys can wake up one morning and disapoint u as a fan dey ar not perfect. Dey ar humans.
Me, I hail some one if on track buf on de opposite, I let lose my wrath on d person, so u guys should chill.let me go over to d political section and know our faith with d boko haram guys in 72 hours to come, cuz I don't tink either of d stars gonna save ur ass if it happens. U can join me over. Tanx
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by harakiri(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2012
I can't blame Bey for doing that. She and Kim are no way in the same class AT ALLLLLLL!!! Bey struggled hard to earn fame. Kim got famous for her quickie with Ray J that was "leaked" to the public. Bey has fought to remain No.1 diva in the spot light by releasing ever green songs and spending hours during choreography sessions. Kim remains in the spot light because...well...i dunno...perhaps the media isn't bored with her yet. Nobody wants to be stained and that is exactly what will happen if Kim gets too close.

Kim has shown the world that she is willing to do anything to stay in spotlight (even if it means walking butt na.ked on broadway). If she gets too close, next thing we'll hear is that she and Jay-Z are getting fresh and then it's another Tiger Woods saga all of a sudden...Bey files for divorce and Kim spends the next 6 months telling the world how Jay-Z was all over her even though she wasn't interested,bla bla bla. Beyonce is a smart woman and is doing the right thing to keep her family intact. Kim is a cheap parasite and nothing more. Really though...What positive popularity has Kim earned anyways? From Ray J to quarter back players and Kanye West and maybe Chris Rock will be next. She and her family put up boring "reality" shows that have nothing meaningful to offer except for the extremely bored and jobless at home.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
niki6: jealous of wat is she married to kanye abi wat has kim accomplishd dat can hold sway near beyonce pls say sumtin else. Bsides one is very private n d oda vry public. One is well grounded n d oda is...well...flighty. They av notin in common.
. Kim finally made it, one year ago I made a point it waz cuzing ripple am so proud of her right nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Proudly Gay''- Actor Uche Maduagwu Comes Out As Gay (Photo) / What Butt?kim Kardashian Poses Full Frontal N*ked For Paper Magazine Photos / Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.