Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria (1036 Views)

Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2012
Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria [Skip to 15min]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xSGm4StY4&feature=player_embedded#at=897
Re: Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 01, 2012
HE BE LIKE FILM FOR MY FACE
Re: Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2012
Sad osama wannabe. What's the fool saying sef?

I still ask what these animals want exactly. I bet nowhere in his rant did he say he wants a seperate country for him and his bloodthirsty followers where they can practise their sharia in peace; he still wants to belong to Nigeria- a secular country (that's if he's a Nigerian in the first place undecided).

Even if their fight is with the Nigerian Gov't, how come they're killing innocent people and targeting Christians and Churches? You would have thought they will first face the corrupt ex-generals and former politicians that have stolen their commonwealth and reduced them to something only fit for the gutter.
Re: Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by Musiwa51: 11:25pm On May 01, 2012
I cant believe this. Nigeria is going worst.. We need help fast... this is why I said I should be president before ... because I knew they were going to have problem. my family member was a presidential candidate many years ago. He had an over 90% approval rating among nigerian. one of the reason, i wanted to save the situation.

You see Jonathan Goodluck do not understand the life of this northerners.. If they have cut off the Western niger or the south and offer them oil money, when we saw the satellite pictures.. we would not have had this problem.

We are lucky the northerners in the army have not started their own.. the faster they resolve this. the better for millions of lifes.. the northern portion of the nigeria army may join them.

the main problem I see here is that Jonathan Goodluck is ijaw and he will never offer the north part of the oil, so that they can go away. Me, i will offer them the oil and let them disappear.. to protect human life.. as a Yorubaman, I will offer them the oil. because Oil is a gift of God. Jonathan Goodluck people will believe he betray them. And it will he hard even for sambo to offer his own people the oil. The south would think he did it because he is a northerner.

This is why Nigeria have serious problem.

and another problem is where do you define as the north.. This people are bombing taraba state, it means they are in taraba...

Most southerners disagree with Jonathan Goodluck on if he should let them go. It is not by force to be in a country.. How is Jonathan Goodluck going to force them to remain in Nigeria. We have to look at human life involve.

One think I know is that members of the Nigeria army from the north will join them.. it is just a matter of time and month or weeks.

Nigeria had close to this problem before... in the 1966.. and the army turn against themself.
Re: Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by Musiwa51: 12:10am On May 02, 2012
i am scared for nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by Rad1cal: 12:28am On May 02, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Released Exclusive Raw Video Of Thisday Bombing Nigeria by OAM4J: 5:28am On May 02, 2012

(1)

Live: Silverbird 2011 Man Of The Year Award / JTF Soldiers In Maiduguri Accuses Senior Officers Of Short-changing Them / Police Vs Road Safety In Gun Battle In Yenagoa, One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.