Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Double Standards For Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Double Standards For Atheists (591 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Questions For Atheists!!! / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Double Standards For Atheists by logicboy: 11:24am On May 02, 2012
Please watch and tell me whether there is a double standard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpz8PMcRJSY
Re: The Double Standards For Atheists by logicboy: 2:00pm On May 02, 2012
What do you think?
Re: The Double Standards For Atheists by 2good(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy: What do you think?

The video shows that no god have play in our lives but the religionist will always try to ascribe occurrences to the god factor so as to justify their believes and fantasy even if the reasoning is the dumbest there is like what we've seen in this video.
It also reminds me of what my uncle used to tell me about the religionist and probability distribution. When something good happen, god allows it. When something bad happens, god allows it. So if you toss a coin and get either head or tail, it is still god, so no matter how you try to analyse events will religionist, they will always look for the dumbest and even most silly ideas just to justify their belief in god.
Re: The Double Standards For Atheists by logicboy: 4:05pm On May 02, 2012
2good:

The video shows that no god have play in our lives but the religionist will always try to ascribe occurrences to the god factor so as to justify their believes and fantasy even if the reasoning is the dumbest there is like what we've seen in this video.
It also reminds me of what my uncle used to tell me about the religionist and probability distribution. When something good happen, god allows it. When something bad happens, god allows it. So if you toss a coin and get either head or tail, it is still god, so no matter how you try to analyse events will religionist, they will always look for the dumbest and even most silly ideas just to justify their belief in god.

Agreed.

(1) (Reply)

Behold, The Sign Of The End Of The World!!! / Our Attitude In Church / Are You Hungry For Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.