Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125161 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Bright2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
Temptation is not sin but what comes out of it matters. Be careful no long tin.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by teddy101(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
hello well is one of dose thing he really need prayer do you pple go to church? well i think we can be friends.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by verycute: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
get reciepe for a sweet relationship as you watch HOUSE 45 ON 24 TV Stations in Nigeria and Infinity cable. Good dating and marriage lessons from well known speakers. It will be the best that Nigeria have ever seen. Visist www.house45.tv
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by banjorin89(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
If no sex, then call 07065030724
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by onyeoriri: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
i pray God will help you to get your marriage back
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by CHERIPH: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
my name is pedro am interested,08055839705,pedrosoo@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by obavwon: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
Are u bulks up,if yes.reach out to me on 07029670040.thank wish to hear from u soon
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by analo: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
well i like it since u are married,so i believe you have something to offer like advice from ur own experience here is ma id drop a line and maybe ur celli jereforme@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by gattusoft: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2010
If intrested dis is my email shedrackukomi@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by deblla(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
Hello woman, all u need 2do is just follow me(debllah@yahoo.com) on twitter wit pastorchrislive n ur lives wil b transformed, God is d man u need, he wil satisfy all ur desires just believe it is done. Wit God All tinz re possible n i no u re a christian n by nw u shuld ve surrended ur live 2Jesus Christ our redeemer, Doos wil b open 2u as u do it, k? Just open an account wit twitter.com n follow me, k?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2010
You Perverts should at least check the date the damn Thread was created, Y'all needs Jesus,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ematel: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
We can be friend at nichoranky@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ematel: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ematel: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by james1(m): 5:27am On Oct 07, 2010
@poster.good thing you made it clear you are not looking for a relationship but a friend you can talk to.
You are not alone;there are score's of married women out there whose marriage had suddenly gone cold,spinster's are not left out;many out there with relationship's still keep"no string's attached relationship's".
The men that these set of women desire are not your every day local's who don't have brain's in their head's,whose mindset is"once friend's with a member of the opposite sex,then sex must happen".
@y'all.
They are special breed's,in the sense that they are so open ended,mind wise,responsible,appreciative and has respect for such women.
I have heared women wonder aloud at some of such friend's;why was I not married to you?why didn't I meet you first!
The blame?90% of it goes to the husband's of such women,if you are a married man reading this,take this to heart;your wife need's your company!to talk to you,like you peep's were talking when you were dating,yes saucy talk and all.create time to go out with your wife to do shopping and stuff even if it is once in a while,it pay's and it's a big trip to many women.that is what their no string's attached friend's do for them;playing your roll in such situation's,your wife get's to ask him question's that she should be asking you becourse he is the"man"present!!
Many women after having been advised by such men who obviously mean well for your marriage to try and spice up their marriage by re-initiating stuff you peep's once did or new stuff that are the rave of married couple's,the husband is not interested or outrightly reject's it,man,you are killing your marriage slowly but effectively!!!
Your wife as certainly as night become's day will go out and carry out these thrilling stuff with other men;God help you if she meet's the wrong man.
To you the married woman out there,tell your husband's again and again.tell him it is important until he hacken's.
Best wishes.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Ebitito(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2010
God will help u my sister!, do u pary? abeg pary , any this my contact ebi_tito@yahoo.com, 08066627499
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 2:05am On Oct 08, 2010
All of una no get sense and no life too, perverts!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by brooks2008: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hello.
how are you today i hope fine over there, i am free you can call me on 08050389440.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Lanrealayee: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hey, this lanre u can get me on this nmber 08039797483.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by leuelliot(m): 4:25am On Oct 14, 2010
This thread is 3 years old please delete it undecided
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yinka40(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2010
woman, having a male friend is not d solution to ur problem cuz having a male frnd is just like having a comcubine and he will never advice u on how ur problem with ur husband will be solved. so wat u nid is not a male friend but a very gud prayer and have u reported him to his family? if not may be u should do that,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by switchmax8: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
woman,
i am happily married as well i can be of a help to you we can be friends send me message to emah.oizamisi@gmail.com and lets discuss further.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by manu4life(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2010
u avnt commited an offence yet n am willin to b
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by row2ray(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
i can feel her pain i just got out of a relationship which made me think i was going crazy 07039822488 feel free to call me and talk anytime
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mathewOAU: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2010
The step you want to take may be a little risky. Its hard to get a sincere guy that will be your friend having an understanding of your you current situation (that does not mean its not possible). But sometime both of you might start out with no sexual intentions but with time you may not be able to resist the urge. Count you cost. May be we talk more later. But pls be careful
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by manodogu(m): 4:11am On Nov 23, 2010
i wld like a phone conversation.08064212753
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by damola14(m): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2010
Im damola you can mail me, damola14@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by omataeje(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2010
Abomination! my late grand father warn all his sons not 2 go after somebody's wife, n if we try that, we will not live longer, so, Madam if u believe that prayer can move mountain then pray hard 2 win ur husband back, there nothing impossible to GOD, all diz boyz giving u number r deceiving you. Bet me if you try that, there will injure u grin

if you are a true Christian, try GOD and he will do it for you, don't mess around.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tpiah2: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2011
roymary:

This is a late comment but I jst realised how pathetic most men are, Monkeys

glad you know this about yourself.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

You na real craze woman. Why would any reasonable man take another man's wife to bed I'm what u think i am but i don't covet other people's wife in such a bad way. Get your facts right Ms Tpiah.

BTW, when will you marry Time is goin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by icefaze(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
Holla at 08061540642, Ȋ̝̊̅† is well.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by assme: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2011
mail buzzbadu@yahoo.com and i will be there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.