Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125053 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Tpc: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.

Many people don't understand the relationship of a male and female. All is not about sex, you just need to have an opinion from a different sex from time to time.
I was in your shoes once, tried desperately to make things work, it didn't.
I was even desperately thinking of getting married again, but at the end on the day, most of the female friends I have are married women. No sex, just businesses and advice.

But babe, shine your eye.......... All the glitters is not gold..........
He may be a womaniser, but he is your womaniser.........
He has weak points, try and find them out and use them.

But if you still insist, it would be nice to get to know you better and be friends.
WhatsApp +22951481254
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by chukajulu: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Strictly for singles who are searching for life partners.
Join our group today for singles who are seeking serious commitment and seeking to learn principles for building better relationships.

Age limit 28 to 45

Chat up 09094301276 to be added if interested.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by AnchorageHC: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2021
I wait to hear from you on WhatsApp with 08063894916; become your best you - loving yourself MORE!!!

It isn't easy, but if you already have kids for him, excellent approach I can unveil you to...

myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by onyinye84(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
My name is Onyinye Obiorah and I would love to be your friend.
If you are interested then message me on WhatsApp 08135381516.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by UltimateStarman: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I feel your pains
but I've a solution for you
but first don't go through this path
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by AnchorageHC: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
I am Anthony my contact is 08063894916
You could discuss with me more...

myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Bamijoko1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

Wow
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Maturemindfc: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
m a fun seeking lady of 42 years, I just wanna hv fun
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yusufmurry: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2022
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I feel your concern. Check your dm
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by eniboi(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Add up 07015358439
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by donkelvin10(m): 9:41am On Apr 19
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by imagrg(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23
These men trying to chat with you need sex and nothing else. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.