Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125195 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nirJP(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
charleszuby:
.,SORRY ABOUT THAT MY DEAR HERE IS MY NUMBER JUST FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME YOU WANT OK 08068815323 YOU CAN CHECKOUT MY PROFILE. HAVE A NICE TIME AM CHARLES.
make you guys go fine job can't you see that the mail is almost 10th years ago that too old for you f o o l to be putting up you number besides did she put her number there mumu

1 Like

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by lambo345(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
08038079773...is you are serious and wil be real.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by daveson2020(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol.sugar mummy in disguise cry
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by noble69: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
My name is Buchi. If really u are serious then call me and lets talk. 07054497611
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kk4kiss(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
My dear is a pity ur stories is quite unfortunate but believe me u don't need any male friends getting a male friends will worsten the whole thing, it will be a case of person that is having inches on his or her body and still went and bath with cocoyam water, mind u except if u have decided to pay cheating with cheating cos togetherness brings passion.what am I trying to say here, u may have a clear mind of having just a male friends and then what about those friends. Hrt of a man is desperately wicked. The only way out of ur calamity is prayer. Best of luck
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Phunkee007: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2016
I unDerStanD your feelings I think I can help u out here call ma line let's talk better 08061689764
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kola202: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
ETOTEE:
Myomy, my advice is to look inward and analyse the situation. What exactly could be the problem. Am i doing something that my husband does not like? Could it be a habit? You are a woman and the same women he meets outside are not any better than you are. Infact you are better than the women out there. You are he's soulmate. There are so many things that could actually drive a man or woman to seek solace outside. Sex could be one of the major factors. If a married man is not sexually satisfied at home, he tends to find solace outside. Are there are habits that need to be changed? Do you have a listening ear? Do you have the patience to listen to what he'got to say? Have you ever thot why he rather prefers to seat and watch TV without you? Have you tried cooking he's favourite dish when he's in a more relaxed mood. You say he plays with he's phone. Have you tried sending text messages to him not to complain but to appreciate him. Your husband is a man. Make him feel as the head of the home. You need to try as much as possible to avoid/stop quarrels.

Marriage needs a lot of understanding. As the lady you really need to be patient and prayerful

Take care. It is well smiley
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by daveson2020(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Odiegwu !.guys beware of this ooo.it maybe a setup of defauders.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by olase22(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2016
Hmmmm I feel your pain lady, my name is Olamide I stay in Lagos here is my number 08122917119 nd my Email Olamide411@gmail.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by YabaLeftist: 9:03am On May 09, 2016
grin

The thread was created 9 years ago, yet some 1diots are still dropping their contacts. The Op last logged into her account in 2008 yet some sex-starved mofos can't stop dropping their contacts! How stup1d can you get?! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by plutosun0123(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care. It is about the safest investment in the world. (By Franklin O. Roosevelt)

Adron homes and properties xmas/new year promo is out...

15% discount on all our estaes in ikorodu, ibeju-lekki, abuja, mowe and otta.

Payment to be completed within 12 months(1 year)

Free bag of rice, hamper and live turkey as xmas/new year gifts after 1st payment

For more information call/watsapp: 08026825915, 08064020370

Hurry now!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Donjay2(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
I am Andrew from Delta state, add on whatsapp 07010061357
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by scored1: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2016
IdeyVex1:
@Myomy

I will be very sincere with you.  You are not looking for a friend to talk to.  You are looking for a way to get back at your husband.  that is while you are looking for a male. You are actually looking for someone you can develop intimacy with and then maybe have sex with.

I will advice against thatt as that carries a moral burden with it.  I have one question for you:  You must have dated your husband for a while before marrying him I guess.  Was he promiscous during your courtship?  Did you have any suspicion that you were not the only one in his life?  If you did and then went ahead to marry him, then you made your choice and you'll have to live with it.  Women who fail to understand that "the only change you can find in marriage is for the worse" always make such mistakes.

Now if he was not the promiscous type, then check yourself.  Do you nag him?  From what you have, it seems you've not been married for too long.  Did you lose your appeal?  Some women marry and then become so lousy in dressing that the husband cannot stand him.  Do you deprive him of the kind of sex you know he enjoys.  Some women are fantastic in bed before marriage but after that, they assume they hold the four aces and become so drab in bed that the unfortunate man has no option but to seek for what he is used to outside. There are lots of other things I can write about that make men look outside and none is even close to being spiritual.  Look again at the marriage before and after and take a wise decision but a male friend to talk to and get. Kclose to? NO!!!  If u dey find assistant husband, talk!!

Another angle I am even looking at is the christianity angle.  I know a woman who will not dare to be intimate with her husband in the open because she claims to be born again.  I don't know about inside oh!  This same woman might have been hot before she became born again!!!

Want a personal contact? reach me on okeycima@gmail.com
Hello, plz tell her to say d truth, I knw who she is, she is an adulterous woman and d husband has left her.. Filing for divorce. She shouldn't bother to call herself married, let her wake up to real world and marry her boyfriend she had been sleeping with... Lol
Wishing you success while you resolve your marital problems.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by scored1: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2016
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.
lol stop wailing d marriage is over, u can look for more lovers together with ur former boyfriends u were aving affair with while in marriage. Why d pretends... No atom of fear of God in u one day. Pity u
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by scored1: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2016
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.
lol.. Its over already, dnt assume u r married, enjoy all ur enjoyment cos its over, @37 still dnt av a clue.. It a pity.. Lol
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by scored1: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2016
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

wake up to de truth, I knw ur man, imagine ur type of wife, dis d romance u always chat on nairaland where dey say all sort of things, ur husband is gone frm d marriage, u better knw dat. Look for lovers nd add to the ones u were cheating with while u ppl were married. He knws more dan u think.. It a pity
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by scored1: 1:38am On Oct 12, 2016
nirJP:
make you guys go fine job can't you see that the mail is almost 10th years ago that too old for you f o o l to be putting up you number besides did she put her number there mumu
the husband hs left her, she is really a christian bt adulterous. Smh.. She almost finish the man.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jide2816(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jide2816(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by TMDspeaks(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
U know my sister. Having read through the comments here and frown through some while I nodded to some,yet I so laughed out loud to some. Everybody with different opinions. But what I want to say is this, a pilot,his plane without his map equals to lostflight and crash. A sailor,his ship without his compass equals to lost at sea and drowning. A husband+wife-God is as simple as crash or denial of marital pleasure,sorrow. A threefold cold cannot be easily broken and if the third person who is supposed to be the life or the ever fresh wine in ur marriage is missing, the wine u live on will sour and lose it taste becos God is missing.
If dead bones can rise again,ur marriage can work again. Don't look for man that can console u. because any man on here that wants to console u actually need a consoler himself. Look for God the missing third person in ur marriage and him for the ultimate and sure consoling.
He can make ur wine fresh and sweet again,only if u make Him lord over the institution He initiated of which u find ursef.
You can't help ursef,let the manufacturer fix it for u. U just relax and look on in thanksgiving.
#shalom
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ifyfrank90(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kevwemike: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2016
am mike from warri am tall and chocolate in colour I need a sugar mummy interested person should pls call me on +2349050039726
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ejykeh: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Greetings myomy, there is nothing much to talk here. pls give me a call as soon as possible let's talk. It's well my dear. Here is my number: 08037741480.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by olanipek(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Seen
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by wjames(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2016
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I'm olawale by name, am 26 yrs, am tall, slim and dark. Am a fresh graduate and still waiting for my service call up. Looking for a fair in complexion female friend(not skinny). I don't believe in the school of thought that believe in age difference so to me, age is just a number, any age bracket is welcome. Call or Whatsapp @ 08102012324
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by daveson2020(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol where are the one hour guys your services is needed here as for me and my family we say no to adultery.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by geonib(m): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2017
geo4reel@gmail.com In lagos
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by muhammeds1st(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Bashspeaks(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2017
We dey here
nairalander guys ,where are you ? cool

am out of here!!!!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by fideliseze6375: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
I can give you what you want just whatsapp me on this for more details +2348098356375
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by promotexwisly(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am in lagos can u make it call 08069660404

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.