Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! (1786 Views)

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! / Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by hydiciousb: 2:01pm On May 03, 2012
hello nairaland gurus, pls a need a guru who can teach me everything i need to know about web development in 3months cos i am resuming to schol by september......areas to be covered include wordpress, joomla etc.....php, mysql, data base management flash animated wesite to mention a few.
07053187138 or drop your comment
Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by ahmedinho1(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2012
You can't learn all those things you mentioned in 3 months. Plus you said to mention a few. Which means there are still more!
I have a wordpress blog built and customized by me. I used to have a joomla site too. Those are very easy to play with.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by Delaw7(m): 2:25am On May 04, 2012
Hi,
u can only be introduced to all those packages and languages within that time|
And probably u may be taught to develope a project or two with each and every program and languages.
And after which, u develope yourself to your taste.

In addition, Dream weaver, Fireworks, MySQL, Swish-max, Artister, and other WYSIWYG programs and raw programs.

If you accept those terms, then mail me and we shall discuss things out.
Ade4real@rocketmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by moderattor: 5:54am On May 04, 2012
@OP so where are you now?
Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by joomlaman(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2012
@ hydiciousb,
I can guide you and will give you videos to watch and learn at your pace if you are slow in learning! Contact: 08039508010

Cheers!
Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by iGuru1(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2012
Where is your location?
Do you prefer to learn online?
What id your budget?
Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by ilekky(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2012
We can give you the best training but you too

must be determined to learn.It is as simple as abc.

Call 08095835070.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by Timileyin(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2012
FREE,Call me: 08154462911 or crystallinehills@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by ayaba(f): 12:40am On May 06, 2012
Learn to build professional websites at National Web Academy, Lagos

4 Weeks Training on website Design,
6 Weeks Training on Web development and PHP
Learn to build social networking sites like facebook and forums such as nairaland
And how you can make money on them .No templates.

Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street , Off Toyin street Ikeja

Register for May classes @ www.nationalweblimited.com/academy

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! by hydiciousb: 11:55pm On May 07, 2012
i really thank yu all for dropping your comments *still thinking on the ne to go for*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How To Become An Affiliate Marketer. / Autoscreen Shot, Screenshot Your Site Home Page Here / Top 15 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives In 2017 Solution In HERE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.