Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Issues With My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Issues With My Blog (647 Views)

Am Having Issues With Spam Comments On My Blog / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Issues With Payments On Routesms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With My Blog by bosunng: 6:49pm On May 03, 2012
Hello Guys, I just installed a Theme on my Wordpress and I have quite a number of articles on it and I don't understand why its not showing on the homepage under each categories as it should be on the picture attached below.

see www.ikoroduroad.com for more clarifications...

anyone with useful information should please endeavour to mail me on bosun.ng@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: Issues With My Blog by folafola(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2012
oops! how I would have love to have helped it were a blog
Re: Issues With My Blog by ahmedinho1(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2012
I have a wordpress blog and I can say I know a lot about WP. Can you please be a little more explicit in stating the problem and what you want! I might be able to help!

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Blog by gabuzee(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2012
Check the widget section of ur blog, I think ur theme is widget based.
Re: Issues With My Blog by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2012
you installed the newspapertimes theme for wordpress, and like most premium wordpress themes, there is a theme option page for configuration, visit http://magazine3.com/newspapertimes/ to understand how to use the theme, patiently read it....
Re: Issues With My Blog by ahmedinho1(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2012
I got it fixed. It's not a problem like that. You are just missing some things out in the settings. You are not setting category IDs. I set some of them to your featured posts and some to the right column.
You can give me a call so that I will be able to explain better!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer / Affordable Website Design / Post Free Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.