Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Charles Taylor's Escape, Census, 3rd Term "coincidence" - Within 8 Days! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Taylor's Escape, Census, 3rd Term "coincidence" - Within 8 Days! (1463 Views)

Saraki-led APC Lawmakers Endorse David Mark For 3rd Term / CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor / Has Charles Taylor Escaped? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Charles Taylor's Escape, Census, 3rd Term "coincidence" - Within 8 Days! by Christino(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2006
Fellow Nijerions,
This is more than mere coincidence. Charles Taylor has escaped just few days after Nigeria agreed to hand him over to the UN, now the whole world is giving us another thumb down for "419" - Obasanjo needs to be probed!

The Census, esp. in Lagos, was a big flop, many were counted, i believe most were not. Memoirs of census wouldn't be funny, plus the tower that collapsed along Broad Street, CMS. People lost their lives in the East and some other remote places, and @ the end of the day, paying salaries becomes a burden to the government. I heard d Gov. saying nigerians need to be patient and voluntary in their approach. (FUNNY?) - I believe this should start from the TOP. Please lead us by example. Civil servants have not been paid @ all this year 2006 and i've never heard of lawmakers or Governors crying over unpaid wages. Haba, pay this enumerators o!

The effect of this census will not be felt until December (9months time) when babies will start pouring in - I mean the last time husband & wife SAW was NLC strike, and now, the entire nation stayed at home Idly for 7 days and you dont expect another census in december? Kai, make dem just multiply the results by 2, Babies dey road o.

The third term agenda needs no introduction. More money for their patience and voluntary service to the nation and embezzlement, kai, within 12 years, you can keep your money in switzerland, move it to ireland, to dubai to australia and back to Lome, EFCC sef go loose track, that's if EFCC will still be in existence by then, all they need do is ammend the constitution to scrap EFCC just 3 months to their exit - shikena.

God dey O, if you are in doubt, ask Abacha.
Re: Charles Taylor's Escape, Census, 3rd Term "coincidence" - Within 8 Days! by Seun(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2006
Existing Thread About Charles Taylor's Escape:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9232.0.html

Existing Thread About Census 2006:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8314.0.html
Re: Charles Taylor's Escape, Census, 3rd Term "coincidence" - Within 8 Days! by Seun(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2006
Existing Thread About 3rd Term Agenda:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4986.0.html

(1)

Demolition Palaver: Man's Inhumanity To Man / Does Pdp Has The Constitutional Power To Declare Vp Seat Vacant? / D’banj, 9ice, Others Take Rally To Lagos Assembly:::this Is Just The Beginning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.