Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State (13451 Views)

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song / The Most Important Step I Took After I Was Sacked From A Bank-to Sacked Bankers / Sales Rep Sacked For Not Bribing His Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Shakara123(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2012
Interesting.
I had similar incidence a few days ago. Before now, I was with one of the major telecoms companies in the country. I was transferred to Kaduna. But I resigned days after reporting. I was jobless for about 42 hours. Today, I have a bigger and better offer somewhere else.

He should have resigned himself. Better for career purpose. However, he should pick up the pieces and move on. Opportunities are out there. He just needs to look deeply, make contacts and pray hard.

It is well.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Onyenna(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2012
austinsmat: pls nothing is happening in kano especially if u are living inside sabon gari is save there

Is D̶̲̥̅̊ company situated inside sabon-gari?...

2 Likes

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by nagoma(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2012
@Poster

Unfortunately you didnt mention the state involved, and I am sure this is deliberate. it is perhaps not one of the really high risk states. You just said BH state to draw sympathy for the worker and to make the employer look bad.What states are BH states?Was he transfered to Abuja?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by afinic001(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2012
What happened to your friend is a very terrible thing. He should have resigned instead of refusing to report for duty at the BH state. The company reserves the right to post her employees to wherever they deemed fit. Its left for the employee to now accept or reject the job.
As things stand now he will not find it easy to find another job in anoda auditing firm cos since he was fired, he can NEVER put that company on his CV.
The solution for him now is to plead with his boss to overturn the sack and allow him to tender a resignation letter. That's when he will be okay. Apart from that, to get anoda job in an auditing firm/or anywhere aint gonna be possible or extremely difficult.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by purefella(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2012
nagoma: @Poster

Unfortunately you didnt mention the state involved, and I am sure this is deliberate. it is perhaps not one of the really high risk states. You just said BH state to draw sympathy for the worker and to make the employer look bad.What states are BH states?Was he transfered to Abuja?

Hmm to me i don't believe there's any particular state in the north the BH hands can't reach at anytime and don't think they just bomb places without a particular reason for hitting the place if you are in sabo garri and you think it's safer if one of there fowl run into you people's means there they will do there thing! Don't blame the man for not reporting to his duty am sure he has kids and a lovely wife at home to take care of! and that is enough reason for any responsible man to say no DEATH!
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by sammirano: 4:43pm On May 04, 2012
one.east:
Ekiti or Oshun is no different from Boko states cool cool cool cool

why do you say so?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by 3kay945(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2012
austinsmat: pls nothing is happening in kano especially if u are living inside sabon gari is save there
The question is how long will it be save?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by moderattor: 4:56pm On May 04, 2012
Yes nothing is wrong until a bomb goes off in sabon gari!
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by akinwaleok: 5:05pm On May 04, 2012
actually he resigned before the arrival of the termination letter from head office. I think he has already made a wise decision
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by bisi16(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2012
Jenams: are u nt in nigeria? Human right commission will ask him τ̅☺ bring money! It happened to me personally! Dis country is bleeped! Those who created nigeria or supported her creation, shud be shot!
Absolutely on point...
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by ismhab(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2012
This ur friend is mad, people are losen their lifes to be rich but for him he want to die poor.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by calaway: 6:03pm On May 04, 2012
Hausa Top military officers, Hausa Police are caught in the mingling dining nd working with bokoharam. Hausa Politicians sponsor and empower bokoharam,no matter how educated,rich or exceptional an Hausa man is he will always sympathies with those who have a desire to kill infidels. There no group in Nigeria as tribalistic as the Hausa man.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by AAAdam(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2012
Gud decision, let him stay there so he shall leave 4ever. Why not sacking him?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by sizzlers(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2012
so na inside house u go de stay, u no go go out?, u no go flex on sunday?. Just watch ur back bro.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by kayLion(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2012
stillme: That's another way the coy can tell ur friend his service is not relevant to the coy anymore.

Well said!!
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by free2ryhme: 7:45pm On May 04, 2012
[quote
author=henrychubayo]Your friend can still make something from these.
First, let him appeal to his boss for understanding on his refusal to go
there since there is no guarante of his life there. If the boss refuse
and he has a clean records with the org, let him file a case from the
human right desk and from labour organisation for improper termination
of contract. The human right group will make sure the boss regret his
decision[/quote] You say it as if you will get compensated easily within 2 to 3 days it has nvr happened to u dats y
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by sexyverah(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2012
d boss must b a mad man.. let him pak all his family to d state...
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by jamace(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2012
OP

Go to this site immediately:

www (dot)jobberman (dot) com

Auditing/Accounting jobs abound there.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by iyke648(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2012
texazzpete: Pity...he'll be rapidly replaced by someone else who's perfectly willing to fulfil his contractual obligations.

To be brutally frank, the man signed a contract that he'd be amenable to transfer anywhere the Company needed his services. if he did not want to go, he should have just resigned.

wat is d difference btw beign sacked and resignin 4rm duty? Shebi all of dem na stil loss of job? grin
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by crackhouse(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2012
Fhemmmy: That is not called being sacked (Fired) . . . It is actually failure to report to duty.
Once you have been transferred, you are deemed to report to the location and once you dont, that is failure to report to duty and nothing much one could do about it.
Unfortunate.
so what are u trying to say now.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by pendusky(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2012
wise decision, If ur friend shld died today, a vacancy position wil be open! Thats naija 4 u!
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by skullzflex(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2012
ismhab: This ur friend is mad, people are losen their lifes to be rich but for him he want to die poor.

What's your point?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Naijamericana: 3:51am On May 05, 2012
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
"To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Henrolla(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2012
there are some persons who wuld quickly accept d transfer without any fear death. it's about d mindset. if he feels refusing d transfer is safe 4 him, then it's a nice decision
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by 3ace(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2012
ismhab: This ur friend is mad, people are losen their lifes to be rich but for him he want to die poor.
I find it difficult to accept your submission. Die to get rich? With his current condition, what makes you think he'll die poor?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Philipsdael(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2012
i dey very sure say your brain dey leek!!!!!
You are a confirm mad-man roaming in our street....
Poeple like you can kill ur family for rituals just to be rich.....
You are a bastard worthless being. ...... Mutulaa !!!!
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by saudatu(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2012
so funny, but sha wit GOD all things are possible.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Toxybee: 2:49pm On May 07, 2012
one.east:
Ekiti or Oshun is no different from Boko states cool cool cool cool
Pls never compare any western state to Boko states because we don't reason like them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Training Of Exited N Power Volunteers Begins October – FG / Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.